Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

+18
TheSectorGeneralDeer
Rol'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Palomedes
TerraNovaIndustries
Le-aHiveQueen
LeftenantRyuk
GeneralGarminFe
Ar'yayhivequeen
UnityPrime
AdmiralLayneYr
PresidentRagman
MaehlHoldings
F.KalMarx
blackheartsecurity
TheIllusiveM.D.
TemporalEmpire
Admin
22 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 pm

sectorgeneralstark wrote:TFS Order 102

Enough factories and labs for my homeworld bases in the Tarrisian Free State on the colony of Refuge to be at Full Production.

50 starship disabler cannons

20 Antaris Anti Air Striders

10 ANTARES Starfreighters with Helios cannons and disabled cannons.

50 Starship Disabler Cannons - 17.5K each - 875K total
20 Antaris Anti-Air Platforms - 5.6K each - 112K total
10 Antares Starfreighters - 70K each - 700K total
10 Helios Cannons - 50K each - 500K total
10 Additional Starship Disabler Cannons - 17.5K each - 175K total
7 Standard Pre-Fabricated Factories, Standard - 250K each - 1750K
3 High-Efficiency Factories - 500K Each - 1500K Total

Total Cost - 5.612 Million ghaz

Your order regarding research facilities is currently pending. We will respond to your order shortly.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:51 pm

GeneralGarminFe wrote:Garmin Fe finds reason to begin mounting a civilian fleet, perhaps now is the time to move.

"Dear Banking Guild Representatives,

I would like to purchase a fleet of VESPIDAE-Class starfreighters. How many are available for purchase, for what price, and do you accept IRRC credit?

Signed,
General Garmin Fe"

General Garmin Fe,

We have thousands upon thousands of Vespidae for sale. Each Vespidae costs 17.5K Ghaz. We accept all currencies except gemstones, which is currently flooded. While our prices are in ghaz, we accept equivalent IR Credits, as per Banking Guild rates, on an even exchange, no commission. For all other currencies, the Banking Guild charges a 3% commission for all exchanges to ghaz or IR Credits.

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty auction for planets 2

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:Ooc - having issues editing above post, so clarifying below

Auction bid 1- 500 billion ghaz
Auction bid 2 - 20 million ghaz for the lot
Auction bid 3 - 10 million for the lot of 10

Gootes Macbride assistant drunk again sorry to be getting here so late. Sorry for stepping on toes, big feet big claws big, inappropriate comment for public. Sorry.

Auction 2- Gootes need to flip more realistate. Gootes 30 million ghaz gained from energy sales on Druzi Prime. He offeres 25 Million and his favorite piece of bling worth 100,000 ghaz.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty for damien

Post  MaehlHoldings Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 pm

VD put the order in for the newest member of Maehl Holdings:

8 Antares - 60k each - 480k total
8 Vespidae - 17.5k each - 140 k total
4 Carrion Freighters - 350k each - 1400k
2 heavy frigates - 700k each - 1400k ftp
8 space stations - 120k each - 960k
total - 4.8 million ghaz.

VD made the transfer and shipped the goods.

Ooc - 8 zeus freighters xferd from Maehl to Damien.

Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad math)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:21 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:Garmin Fe finds reason to begin mounting a civilian fleet, perhaps now is the time to move.

I would like to purchase a fleet of VESPIDAE-Class starfreighters. How many are available for purchase, for what price, and do you accept IRRC credit?

Signed,
General Garmin Fe"

General Garmin Fe,

We have thousands upon thousands of Vespidae for sale. Each Vespidae costs 17.5K Ghaz. We accept all currencies except gemstones, which is currently flooded. While our prices are in ghaz, we accept equivalent IR Credits, as per Banking Guild rates, on an even exchange, no commission. For all other currencies, the Banking Guild charges a 3% commission for all exchanges to ghaz or IR Credits.

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Dear Ven,

Its good to know you are so well stocked. I would like to purchase 10 Model-T Space Stations and 100 Vespidae. I'm also interested to know if you can accommodate me with purely space-based industrial capacity, such as space-born ship building and repair yards.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:53 am

TemporalEmpire wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:Ooc - having issues editing above post, so clarifying below

Auction bid 1- 500 billion ghaz
Auction bid 2 - 20 million ghaz for the lot
Auction bid 3 - 10 million for the lot of 10

Gootes Macbride assistant drunk again sorry to be getting here so late. Sorry for stepping on toes, big feet big claws big, inappropriate comment for public. Sorry.

Auction 2- Gootes need to flip more realistate. Gootes 30 million ghaz gained from energy sales on Druzi Prime. He offeres 25 Million and his favorite piece of bling worth 100,000 ghaz.

Auction 2 - raises to 30 Million ( or lowest winning bid until 30 million)

**Hem note to Goots**

Goots,
Why is the Temporal Empire bidding against me? If you need something, let me know. No need to wage a bidding war! Come see me in my offices if you want to talk.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

Ooc- start a new thread in free systems if you do.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:48 am

GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:

Signed,
General Garmin Fe"

General Garmin Fe,

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Dear Ven,

Its good to know you are so well stocked. I would like to purchase 10 Model-T Space Stations and 100 Vespidae. I'm also interested to know if you can accommodate me with purely space-based industrial capacity, such as space-born ship building and repair yards.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear General,

In the past, I incorrectly quoted you the price of Model T's. Their price is 350K each. Please advise if you are still interested.

10 Model T's - 350K each - Total 3.5 Million
100 Vespidae - 17.5K each - 1.75 Million total

Total Purchase - 5.25 Million

Kindest Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:47 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:IG Capital,

I request 10 Varja-Class Capital Ships, 10 Kalino-Class Missile Ships and 100 Helios Cannons.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention
Maehl Holdings

100 Helios Cannons sold at a rate of 50K each - 5 Million Ghaz

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:49 am

Ven got the jaw dropping order from Maehl.

1240 Starship Disabler Cannons - 17.5K each - 21.7 Million ghaz

Ven sent the order through

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:10 am

Ven got another quickfire order from Maehl, this time regarding the efforts against the e-strain:

1000 Ocelot Striders - 8.4K each - 8.4 Million
1400 Starfighter disabler cannons - 17.5K each - 24.5 Million

Total 34.9 Million

00c - 200 Cannons go to henner 12, 200 go to maxa provo 9, the other 1000 installed on the Ocelet striders.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:

Signed,
General Garmin Fe"

General Garmin Fe,

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Dear Ven,

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear General,

In the past, I incorrectly quoted you the price of Model T's. Their price is 350K each. Please advise if you are still interested.

Kindest Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Mr. Ven Daydor,

That is quite the mis-quote. That's almost three times the price I bought the first two at. I'll take the Vespidae without question. I won't continue with the Model-T purchases unless a better deal can be negotiated. I'm sure it can't be, but we will still have to give this purchase pause.

Signed, General Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Banking Guild;

I'm looking to expand my fleet a bit. Therefore, i'm interested in purchasing some CUDGEL-Model Heavy Starfighters. I'll need them fully armed and operational. What would a bunch of say, 150 of them run me?

Damien
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Damien wrote:Banking Guild;

I'm looking to expand my fleet a bit. Therefore, i'm interested in purchasing some CUDGEL-Model Heavy Starfighters. I'll need them fully armed and operational. What would a bunch of say, 150 of them run me?

Damien

Damien,

4.55k each. Total cost 692.5k total for 150 cudgels.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Mr. Daydor;

That price sounds better than i was expecting, actually. Before i accept, however, i'm curious to also find out what you'r asking price is on the Antares-class freighters, and whether i'd be able to get them with the Hornet compliments, or if i'll need to acquire those separately.

Damien
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Damien wrote:Mr. Daydor;

That price sounds better than i was expecting, actually. Before i accept, however, i'm curious to also find out what you'r asking price is on the Antares-class freighters, and whether i'd be able to get them with the Hornet compliments, or if i'll need to acquire those separately.

Damien

Damien,

Antares cost 70k each, which comes with full hornet compliment.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:23 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Damien wrote:Mr. Daydor;

Damien

Damien,

Antares cost 70k each, which comes with full hornet compliment.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

150 Cudgel's at 4.55k apeice is 682,500 ghaz. Antares freighters go for 70,000 ghaz. 18 of them totals 1,260,000 ghaz.

For 150 Cudgel fighters and 18 Antares Freighters, the total is 1,942,500. Sound about right?

Damien
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Damien wrote:

150 Cudgel's at 4.55k apeice is 682,500 ghaz. Antares freighters go for 70,000 ghaz. 18 of them totals 1,260,000 ghaz.

For 150 Cudgel fighters and 18 Antares Freighters, the total is 1,942,500. Sound about right?

Damien

Damien,
payment received and items delivered.

Regards,
VD of IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 am

Maehl Holdings has won the Auction for the Stockholder's Estate

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:52 am

GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:

Signed,
General Garmin Fe"

General Garmin Fe,

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Dear Ven,

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear General,

Kindest Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Mr. Ven Daydor,

That is quite the mis-quote. That's almost three times the price I bought the first two at. I'll take the Vespidae without question. I won't continue with the Model-T purchases unless a better deal can be negotiated. I'm sure it can't be, but we will still have to give this purchase pause.

Garmin Fe,

Special sale, 250K each. Interested?

Best Regards,
VD

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:13 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:

Signed,
General Garmin Fe"

General Garmin Fe,

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Dear Ven,

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear General,

Kindest Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Mr. Ven Daydor,

Garmin Fe,

Special sale, 250K each. Interested?

Best Regards,
VD

Mr. Ven Daydor,

I'm glad to know that mark downs still exist in this day in age.

I'll take 9 for 0.25 million ghaz each. A total of 2.25 million ghaz will be transferred to the Banking Guild Accounts. Good day.

GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Mr Daydor,

I am in need of Prefab Factories for mining operations on Kyrpos, have you any in stock?

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:13 pm

OrleosSacrenine wrote:Mr Daydor,

I am in need of Prefab Factories for mining operations on Kyrpos, have you any in stock?

-Orleos

Orleos,

The significant amount of Leyas radiation on Krypos prevents Banking Guild factories from working. Try the EEF or the Unity or Ft Lendill. They may have resources that are not available though me.

Best of luck.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:21 am

Good Evening, I am looking for light capital ships that are designed to take out fast moving targets like fightercraft. I am hoping to purchase 10 of these types of vessels. I am not very familiar with types of starships however so I do not know specifics.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh, i would like to buy some gunpods, I don't care which make, I know they are old but considering the threats to the galaxy, anything we can throw at the many threats will be helpful. How much are they? I would like one to two hundred but that depends on the cost.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I wish to purchase some robots, non combat designed, simple ones who are capable of basic starship navigation, i.e. pointing the ship in the right direction and basic motor function like walking around and setting up packaging, along with basic engineering, nothing impressive.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next