Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

+18
TheSectorGeneralDeer
Rol'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Palomedes
TerraNovaIndustries
Le-aHiveQueen
LeftenantRyuk
GeneralGarminFe
Ar'yayhivequeen
UnityPrime
AdmiralLayneYr
PresidentRagman
MaehlHoldings
F.KalMarx
blackheartsecurity
TheIllusiveM.D.
TemporalEmpire
Admin
22 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Damien Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:23 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Damien wrote:Mr. Daydor;

That price sounds better than i was expecting, actually. Before i accept, however, i'm curious to also find out what you'r asking price is on the Antares-class freighters, and whether i'd be able to get them with the Hornet compliments, or if i'll need to acquire those separately.

Damien

Damien,

Antares cost 70k each, which comes with full hornet compliment.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

150 Cudgel's at 4.55k apeice is 682,500 ghaz. Antares freighters go for 70,000 ghaz. 18 of them totals 1,260,000 ghaz.

For 150 Cudgel fighters and 18 Antares Freighters, the total is 1,942,500. Sound about right?

Damien
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Damien wrote:

150 Cudgel's at 4.55k apeice is 682,500 ghaz. Antares freighters go for 70,000 ghaz. 18 of them totals 1,260,000 ghaz.

For 150 Cudgel fighters and 18 Antares Freighters, the total is 1,942,500. Sound about right?

Damien

Damien,
payment received and items delivered.

Regards,
VD of IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 am

Maehl Holdings has won the Auction for the Stockholder's Estate

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:52 am

GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:Garmin Fe finds reason to begin mounting a civilian fleet, perhaps now is the time to move.

"Dear Banking Guild Representatives,

I would like to purchase a fleet of VESPIDAE-Class starfreighters. How many are available for purchase, for what price, and do you accept IRRC credit?

Signed,
General Garmin Fe"

General Garmin Fe,

We have thousands upon thousands of Vespidae for sale. Each Vespidae costs 17.5K Ghaz. We accept all currencies except gemstones, which is currently flooded. While our prices are in ghaz, we accept equivalent IR Credits, as per Banking Guild rates, on an even exchange, no commission. For all other currencies, the Banking Guild charges a 3% commission for all exchanges to ghaz or IR Credits.

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Dear Ven,

Its good to know you are so well stocked. I would like to purchase 10 Model-T Space Stations and 100 Vespidae. I'm also interested to know if you can accommodate me with purely space-based industrial capacity, such as space-born ship building and repair yards.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear General,

In the past, I incorrectly quoted you the price of Model T's. Their price is 350K each. Please advise if you are still interested.

10 Model T's - 350K each - Total 3.5 Million
100 Vespidae - 17.5K each - 1.75 Million total

Total Purchase - 5.25 Million

Kindest Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Mr. Ven Daydor,

That is quite the mis-quote. That's almost three times the price I bought the first two at. I'll take the Vespidae without question. I won't continue with the Model-T purchases unless a better deal can be negotiated. I'm sure it can't be, but we will still have to give this purchase pause.

Signed, General Garmin Fe

Garmin Fe,

Special sale, 250K each. Interested?

Best Regards,
VD

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:13 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:Garmin Fe finds reason to begin mounting a civilian fleet, perhaps now is the time to move.

"Dear Banking Guild Representatives,

I would like to purchase a fleet of VESPIDAE-Class starfreighters. How many are available for purchase, for what price, and do you accept IRRC credit?

Signed,
General Garmin Fe"

General Garmin Fe,

We have thousands upon thousands of Vespidae for sale. Each Vespidae costs 17.5K Ghaz. We accept all currencies except gemstones, which is currently flooded. While our prices are in ghaz, we accept equivalent IR Credits, as per Banking Guild rates, on an even exchange, no commission. For all other currencies, the Banking Guild charges a 3% commission for all exchanges to ghaz or IR Credits.

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Dear Ven,

Its good to know you are so well stocked. I would like to purchase 10 Model-T Space Stations and 100 Vespidae. I'm also interested to know if you can accommodate me with purely space-based industrial capacity, such as space-born ship building and repair yards.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear General,

In the past, I incorrectly quoted you the price of Model T's. Their price is 350K each. Please advise if you are still interested.

10 Model T's - 350K each - Total 3.5 Million
100 Vespidae - 17.5K each - 1.75 Million total

Total Purchase - 5.25 Million

Kindest Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Mr. Ven Daydor,

That is quite the mis-quote. That's almost three times the price I bought the first two at. I'll take the Vespidae without question. I won't continue with the Model-T purchases unless a better deal can be negotiated. I'm sure it can't be, but we will still have to give this purchase pause.

Garmin Fe,

Special sale, 250K each. Interested?

Best Regards,
VD

Mr. Ven Daydor,

I'm glad to know that mark downs still exist in this day in age.

I'll take 9 for 0.25 million ghaz each. A total of 2.25 million ghaz will be transferred to the Banking Guild Accounts. Good day.

GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Mr Daydor,

I am in need of Prefab Factories for mining operations on Kyrpos, have you any in stock?

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:13 pm

OrleosSacrenine wrote:Mr Daydor,

I am in need of Prefab Factories for mining operations on Kyrpos, have you any in stock?

-Orleos

Orleos,

The significant amount of Leyas radiation on Krypos prevents Banking Guild factories from working. Try the EEF or the Unity or Ft Lendill. They may have resources that are not available though me.

Best of luck.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:21 am

Good Evening, I am looking for light capital ships that are designed to take out fast moving targets like fightercraft. I am hoping to purchase 10 of these types of vessels. I am not very familiar with types of starships however so I do not know specifics.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh, i would like to buy some gunpods, I don't care which make, I know they are old but considering the threats to the galaxy, anything we can throw at the many threats will be helpful. How much are they? I would like one to two hundred but that depends on the cost.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I wish to purchase some robots, non combat designed, simple ones who are capable of basic starship navigation, i.e. pointing the ship in the right direction and basic motor function like walking around and setting up packaging, along with basic engineering, nothing impressive.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:27 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:Oh, i would like to buy some gunpods, I don't care which make, I know they are old but considering the threats to the galaxy, anything we can throw at the many threats will be helpful. How much are they? I would like one to two hundred but that depends on the cost.

The only gunpods available for sale are old remakes of EEF Ripper Gunpods. They sell for 7K ghaz each. But you're better off with Aegis Gunpods, which are 3.5K each. They're faster, better weapons, and have open weapon mountings.

Pick whichever you want, we have plenty of both.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty hem

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:47 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:Good Evening, I am looking for light capital ships that are designed to take out fast moving targets like fightercraft. I am hoping to purchase 10 of these types of vessels. I am not very familiar with types of starships however so I do not know specifics.

Old Style EEF Interplanetary Gunships are your best best. They're fast, maneuverable, and can dodge starfighter craft. 700K each. Although, for that price, you might as well buy an IR Starcruiser. May not dodge starfighters as effectively, but they pack a meaner punch and have a greater compliment of starfighters. There's a Ft. Lendill craft called a FLIER, which is a decent craft too, also at 700K.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:16 am

I wish to thank you for your recommendations, I do appreciate it, I shall take 100 of the Ageis Gunpods, and 10 of the EEF Gunships. What I need the cruisers for is going after a mass of smaller targets, if it cannot dodge then it won't survive long enough to make a difference. Sadly I do not think it will make a difference in the long run, but to protect those that you love, sometimes the ultimate sacrifice must be made.

I believe that comes to 7.35 million ghaz. I shall be paying two ways, the 7 million will be paid with a sizable chunk of my gold supplies while the 350,000 shall be paid in ghaz.

The amount has bee sent

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:26 am

Maehl sent the order to Ven Daydor. He chuckled as he saw the prices skyrocket. "Oh well, this is what it costs, eh? It's only ghaz and credits anyway."

400,000 Starfighter Disabler Cannons - 17.5 K each - 7 Billion
200,000 Plasma Missiles - 1.4K each - 280K
300,000 Stilettos - 1.75K each - 525K
100,000 Machetes - 7K each - 700 Million
100,000 Aegis - 3.5K each - 350 Million
20,000 Antaris - 60K each - 1.2 Billion
20,000 Helios Cannons - 50K each - 1 Billion
10,000 Pirate Frigates - 140K each - 1.4 Billion
6,000 Kingfishers w/ disablers - 140K each - 840 Million
1,000 Tridents with Missiles - 42K each - 4.2 Million
500 Banking Guild Frigates - 700K each - 350 Million

12.847525 Billion Ghaz total.

When Ven got the order, he didn't even blink this time around. He sent the order through, and made sure everything was ready to go. Su meant what he had said, over 1 million starships.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:55 am

One last order for Maehl

1,000 Albatrosses with Nanite artillary cannons - 210K each, 2.1 Billion total.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 am

Hello all, Zedar Moon here to make some last minute purchases, our recent acquisitions have given us a nice supply of precious metals, and we are here to spend!

(prices are from what Maehl has typed)

500 Ageis gunpods, 3.5 K each, 1.75 million
100 Heavy Banking Guild Frigates 700k each, 7 million
50 IR Starcruisers (i don't know the price) ???

So, that is 8.15 million known, the gold for that has been shipped, the price on the Starcrusiers when revealed will be paid for in full.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue85/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:28 am

Le-aHiveQueen wrote:Hello all, Zedar Moon here to make some last minute purchases, our recent acquisitions have given us a nice supply of precious metals, and we are here to spend!

(prices are from what Maehl has typed)

500 Ageis gunpods, 3.5 K each, 1.75 million
100 Heavy Banking Guild Frigates 700k each, 7 million
50 IR Starcruisers (i don't know the price) ???

So, that is 8.15 million known, the gold for that has been shipped, the price on the Starcrusiers when revealed will be paid for in full.

Each starcruiser is 700K. 35 Million total for 50 Starcruisers.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 am

35 million has been sent, thank you very much

Zedar Moon

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue85/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:05 am

Final Orders:

995,000 Hornets - 700ghaz each - 695 Million

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  sectorgeneralstark Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:32 am

Dear Banking Guild,

I am in need of eight Quall Destroyers and am willing to trade an IR Mothership with not only the full compliment of Starfighters and Striders but a special bonus. Now you cut that ship down for parts and you could make a few billion ghaz but once you add in the markup when you sell each one of these Raptors and Striders and the missiles and the four Domebusters then you will be looking at a real fortune.

I'll give it up to you if you have the ships. But if you don't ill give you 20% in Starfighters and Striders to broker the deal with anyone else.

SG Stark

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:27 am

sectorgeneralstark wrote:Dear Banking Guild,

I am in need of eight Quall Destroyers and am willing to trade an IR Mothership with not only the full compliment of Starfighters and Striders but a special bonus. Now you cut that ship down for parts and you could make a few billion ghaz but once you add in the markup when you sell each one of these Raptors and Striders and the missiles and the four Domebusters then you will be looking at a real fortune.

I'll give it up to you if you have the ships. But if you don't ill give you 20% in Starfighters and Striders to broker the deal with anyone else.

SG Stark

IG Capital can broker the deal. We will pay for the Destroyers and, in turn, accept your IR Mothership as payment.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:14 am

Maehl put in the order - IR style (ooc - i don't have the $ amounts, I'll add them later)

500 Tridents w/ missiles
40 Horn - Class Destroyers
40 Space Stations (BG)
2000 Antares Platforms
200 Juggernauts
1,000,000 EMP Missiles
1,000,000 EMP mines

And had delivered the goods accordingly.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  directorironsbane Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Greetings, I am Damon Roth Regional sales director of Larken's Military Emporium.

We wish to make a purchase. We require 100 Vespide Freighters, plus 100 Antares Freighters.

The price being 1 million ghaz for the Vespide and 5 million for the Antares. Payment enclosed. Thank you for your business.

directorironsbane

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7