Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related)

2 posters

Go down

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related)

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 am

Greetings EEF Vendors,

I am Ven Daydor, CEO of IG Capital, the primary vendor acting on behalf of the Banking Guild. I write to you all because there has been a demand on your products throughout the Polar Expanse, specifically your Variable Class Capital Ships. I am enquiring, therefore, to see if you are willing to release any of your goods to third parties who would not directly purchase items from you. It appears our stores of your goods, with a few exceptions, have been depleted, and my predecessors were unable to acquire additional goods.

I enquire, therefore, to purchase in bulk, a variety of your ships, weapons, and armors for distribution throughout the galaxy.

Would you be willing to make this investment? I can sit down with you and work out price points, profit sharing, and all other details for this endeavor, should you wish it.

I hope to hear from you soon regarding this matter.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Left_bar_bleue125/125Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty Re: Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related)

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 am

Mr. Daydor,

At this time our production capacity is largely engaged in supplying our own needs. However, if you could let me know exactly which weapons and ships you mean and in what numbers you wish to purchase them we may be able to work something out. Also what do you mean by "Variable Class Capital Ships"? To my knowledge the EEF does not produce any such class of ship. I look forward to your reply and hope we can reach an equally beneficial agreement.

Respectfully,
Stella Rensom
Office of the Colony General.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Left_bar_bleue120/120Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty Re: Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related)

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Field Marshall,

I have a specific request for a Kalino-Class Missile ship.

Other ships people are interested in:
Lamprey Boarding pods
Varja Heavy Starcruiser

Weapon systems:
Helios Cannon
Domebuster

Margolis Magnarail
5" Howitzer
Anti-Infantt EPR
Cerebus Laser Cannon
Gatlin Laser Cannon
Gatlin Rail Gun

Let me know, as I can assure you buyers for the above mentioned items.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Left_bar_bleue125/125Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:08 am

Mr. Daydor,

I have spoken to the Field Marshall and the Colony General and they both feel that at this time we may be able to work with you. Firstly we have just completed some new ships so we do have a Kalino class* vessel that could be sold for one million ghaz. However please be aware that EEF drone technology is not for sale for that reason if you purchase this ship the drone bays will be removed however that will allow the ship to have larger magazines and carry four more capital missiles than standard. We also have a Varja class battleship we would be willing to sell for 2.5 million. In all honesty we do not have the capacity to produce enough ships to meet our needs and to sell in large numbers. However might it be possible that payment for these ships could be in the form of pre-fab factories with the understanding that a certain percentage of their output be devoted to the needs of your customers? Say perhaps 40%?

As for the other items you have asked for, prices in ghaz would be as follows but we are willing to negotiate to a point.
Helios Cannon 35,000.
Dome buster cannon 100,000
5" Howitzer 1000.
Anti-Infantry EPR 300.
Cerberus cannon for 20,000.
Gatling laser and rail cannons 600.

I hope this has been helpful to you and await your reply.

Respectfully,
Stella Rensom

*OOC Note: It also doesn't have a specter cloak as that's classified tech.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Left_bar_bleue120/120Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild Related) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 am

Dear Stella Rensom,

Your terms are acceptable, and the prices will be upsold by IG Capital accordingly and per Banking Guild regulations.

So that you may improve your production, IG Capital will fund you in the amount of 10 pre-fab factories, valued in the total amount of 4 Million Ghaz. The first 4 Million ghaz worth of ships will be given as payment directly to IG Capital. Once this threshold has been covered, you will be paid upon purchase for these items.

May I also recommend that you find alternate means to increase your production, as there is high demand for quality ships. IRLCs are famous for improving production. Maehl Holdings can improve your production, per planet, by ten percent (and improve profits by up to 30 percent). Casablanca Station can improve your population center, improving the production capability of the planet indirectly. And while Terra Nova is no longer an IRLC, perhaps they can have short term solutions for making your manufacturing more effective. Finally, both Ft. Lendill and the Unity are famous for their productive capabilities. Perhaps they too can assist with increased and/or improved production.

How many Varja and Kalino ships are available for sale this week?

I wish you the best, Stella, and look forward to a mutually beneficial arrangement between IG Capital, the Banking Guild, and the EEF and the Draco Constellation. Your factories should arrive to you within 24 hours.

Kind Regards,
Ven Daydor

OOC - Each factory costs 250K up to 70%, and 500K to 100%. I gave you 5 factories for planets 1 and 2 each, which will take them to 100% each. Hence the cost applied. The stats regarding IRLCs are taken from: https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t75-hiring-independent-corporations#347

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:53 am

Mr. Daydor,

We will gladly accept these terms and are perparing for the delievery of the factories. At this time we have completed one addtional Varja class ship and that is required for our own needs. We do not have any other modifed Kalino clas ships right now but will set to work on them as soon as possible. We will take your advice and look into contracting with someone to improve our effeiceny. The EEF is admitedly new at large scale production so I am sure we have much room to improve. Please begin forwarding orders to us and w will contact you as they are completed.

Respectfully,
Stella Rensom
m sure we have plenty of room to improve.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 am

Ms. Rensom,

Per all Banking Guild agreements, we do not provide lists of individual clients to suppliers. You have a standing order for 20 Vajras, 10 Kalinos, and 100 Helios Cannons. We encourage you to provide these items as they are available to you.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Mr. Daydor,

I am sorry for being unclear. Of course we do not need to know who is placing orders. I was merely asking for the numbers and items ordered. Now that we have them we will get to work and will inform you as soon as they are done.

Respectfully
Stella Rensom

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:25 am

Mr. Daydor,

It occurs to me that I mistakenly omitted a price for Lamprey boarding pods which you requested in your earlier message. If you are still interested in purchasing them we would be willing to sell them for 1500 ghaz per boarding pod.

Regards
Stella Rensom.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:51 pm

FieldMarshallStrykker wrote:Mr. Daydor,

It occurs to me that I mistakenly omitted a price for Lamprey boarding pods which you requested in your earlier message. If you are still interested in purchasing them we would be willing to sell them for 1500 ghaz per boarding pod.

Regards
Stella Rensom.

Dear Ms. Rensom,

Yes we are. I will make that information public shortly.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down