Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

+18
TheSectorGeneralDeer
Rol'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Palomedes
TerraNovaIndustries
Le-aHiveQueen
LeftenantRyuk
GeneralGarminFe
Ar'yayhivequeen
UnityPrime
AdmiralLayneYr
PresidentRagman
MaehlHoldings
F.KalMarx
blackheartsecurity
TheIllusiveM.D.
TemporalEmpire
Admin
22 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:29 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, I wish to buy some Prefab factories for the Moon of Fiat. How much do they cost? If they are affordable I would like to buy 4-5 of them for the moon. The population is growing and they need some sort of industry in order to thrive.

Dear Prelate Ye'seren,

IG Capital can sell you each factory at an all new, low price of 250,000 ghaz each. Please confirm if you want 4 or 5 and provide payment to finalize this awesome deal!

Yours sincerely,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Well I cannot afford to miss out on this deal, I shall purchase 5 of them, so that would be 1,250,000 ghaz correct? The freighters loaded with that amount in gems shall be dispatched immediately.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:06 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, I wish to buy some Prefab factories for the Moon of Fiat. How much do they cost? If they are affordable I would like to buy 4-5 of them for the moon. The population is growing and they need some sort of industry in order to thrive.

Dear Prelate Ye'seren,

IG Capital can sell you each factory at an all new, low price of 250,000 ghaz each. Please confirm if you want 4 or 5 and provide payment to finalize this awesome deal!

Yours sincerely,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Well I cannot afford to miss out on this deal, I shall purchase 5 of them, so that would be 1,250,000 ghaz correct? The freighters loaded with that amount in gems shall be dispatched immediately.

We will await the same.

regards,
VD

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty (wk6)

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:17 am

Ven had his order for Maehl Holdings:

2 Model T stations - 280,000 ghaz
6 Capital Ship Disabler Cannons - 420,000 ghaz
10 Anti-Ship Disabler Cannons - 350,000 ghaz
4 Sentinal Striders - 2 Million ghaz
20 Striker Light Assault Strider - 120,000 ghaz
200 Grey sonic pistols, at Free Systems rate - 200,000 ghaz
200 Grey waveform pistols, at Free Systems rate - 200,000 ghaz

Total cost - 3,570,000 ghaz

He signed off accordingly, and sent them to their respective locations.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Akrea liked what she saw as she watched the data scroll through her monocle. Market saturation was a beautiful thing.
"I want to place an order for 500 K nanite syringes. Payment will be via banking guild money transfer."

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Well I am sure we can come up with a good use for nanite syringe, we shall take 200,000 of them. Payment shall be the usual.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Greetings members of the banking guild. It seems that I have acquired some funds recently and I am looking to buy some vessels.

I am looking to buy a number of Antares-class Mining Starfreighters. (Space Campaign 2 wk 10-15?) I have heard that the sticker price on one of these is 50,000 ghaz. So long as there are no additional fee's or taxes I am looking to buy eleven.

((500,000 ghaz from wk 6 mission Dinner and a Flogging over Hephaestom, 50,000 ghaz from black cats of ryloh 4))
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:56 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:Akrea liked what she saw as she watched the data scroll through her monocle. Market saturation was a beautiful thing.
"I want to place an order for 500 K nanite syringes. Payment will be via banking guild money transfer."

Akrea,

For the price of 12.5 Million ghaz, you will be provided 500,000 nanite syringes.

Regards,
Ven Daydor
CEO, IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:08 am

Ven Daydor,
Wiring payment now, please deliver the Nanites to our planet of cypress.

V/R
Akrea Montoya

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:05 am

I would like to buy 50 Grey EMP Waveform Pistols.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Goots Macbride sees chance to corner the market.
He move with decisiveness

"Gootes Macbride wants to move your gems. Did Quall or Krato pay you in uncut gemstones that you can't use. Deal of the week. Cash value of gemstones in ghaz.
Trade them in I give you cash. Gootes so excited he uses I. "

Gootes try what counselor says about pronouns but work too hard, he need a big win.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 am

GeneralGarminFe wrote:I would like to buy 50 Grey EMP Waveform Pistols.

Gootes Macbride make great deal for friend of Dauhnb.

250 ghaz per pistol of Grey designs with waveform sonic attack

Total is whatever it is but Gootes want Shards Heart installed as payment instead.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 am

Mor'aye'ahn wrote:Greetings members of the banking guild. It seems that I have acquired some funds recently and I am looking to buy some vessels.

I am looking to buy a number of Antares-class Mining Starfreighters. (Space Campaign 2 wk 10-15?) I have heard that the sticker price on one of these is 50,000 ghaz. So long as there are no additional fee's or taxes I am looking to buy eleven.

((500,000 ghaz from wk 6 mission Dinner and a Flogging over Hephaestom, 50,000 ghaz from black cats of ryloh 4))

Gootes Macbride wants to make big sale today.
Offer you 11 with food synthesizers and sonic showers thrown in on each to close deal.

Mor aye ahn accepts??

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 am

Gootes Macbride make great deal for friend of Dauhnb.

250 ghaz per pistol of Grey designs with waveform sonic attack

Total is whatever it is but Gootes want Shards Heart installed as payment instead.

That is an interesting offer, and I might take you up on it. However, I'm more in need of the EMP waveform, not the sonic.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 am

TemporalEmpire wrote:Goots Macbride sees chance to corner the market.

"Gootes Macbride wants to move your gems. Did Quall or Krato pay you in uncut gemstones that you can't use. Deal of the week. Cash value of gemstones in ghaz.

Gootes try what counselor says about pronouns but work too hard, he need a big win.

Gootes,
I have 22 million ghaz in gemstones I would like to offer you in exchange for that much ghaz. You know what they say Gootes, diamonds are a girls best friend.

V/R
Akrea Montoya
CFO, Blackheart Securities

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 am

Gootes,
I will gladly accept your offer, I will send the funds immediately. This will do great work in my future mining operations, and things of this nature.

Happily,
Mor'aye'ahn aboard the Dragon's Teeth.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:Well I am sure we can come up with a good use for nanite syringe, we shall take 200,000 of them. Payment shall be the usual.

Great! All that is required is just one easy payment of 5 Million ghaz.

Regards,
Ven Daydor
CEO, IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 am

Le-aHiveQueen wrote:

Greetings I am Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. I am interested in buying 20 banking guild heavy frigates fully loaded and equipped, 100 sparrow star fighters, 200 model 212 star fighters, 10 Carrion space transports with ICBMs, 100 mirror ships, 10 FT. Lendill Dawn class frigates, 15 FT. Lendill stalking horse starships. I will make payments for all listed in gemstones. Thank you

Dear Zedar Moon,

The costs are as follows:
14,000,000 for the Banking Guild Heavy Frigates
525,000 for the Sparrows
280,000 for the Model 212s (no missiles, no food synths)
3,500,000 for the Carrion Transports (no ICBMS)

For a total of 18,305,000 ghaz.

We are having a slight problem with the Ft. Lendill items you requested. Please allow a few more days for us to acquire the same. The same is true for ICBM EMP missiles. We did not, however, want to delay the other items on your list and further.

Yours sincerely,
Ven Daydor
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:16 pm

TemporalEmpire wrote:Goots Macbride sees chance to corner the market.

Gootes,

I like this plan allow me to contribute all gemstones paid to me by the Quall. Should be quite a few million if I recall.

Sector General Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty looking for

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:34 pm

i'm just starting and i have no money to trade with..... willing to trade 100 starfighters for a larger ship of any kind, plz and thank you
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:10 am

Rol'aye'ahn wrote:i'm just starting and i have no money to trade with..... willing to trade 100 starfighters for a larger ship of any kind, plz and thank you

Gootes Macbride feels bad for the traveler and offers,

Gootes Macbride offers you trade your hundred Starfighters for one of Gootes Banking Guild Heavy Frigates with full compliment. Gootes throw in onboard food synthesizer so crew eat good.

If Rol likes first ship.Gootes always here for business dealings.

One day Gootes make big deal and afford I and me.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 am

TemporalEmpire wrote:
Rol'aye'ahn wrote:i'm just starting and i have no money to trade with..... willing to trade 100 starfighters for a larger ship of any kind, plz and thank you

Gootes Macbride feels bad for the traveler and offers,

Gootes Macbride offers you trade your hundred Starfighters for one of Gootes Banking Guild Heavy Frigates with full compliment. Gootes throw in onboard food synthesizer so crew eat good.

If Rol likes first ship.Gootes always here for business dealings.

One day Gootes make big deal and afford I and me.

Message to Gootes Macbride:

I Rol'aye'ahn accepts your trade offer. Thank you for throwing in onboard the food synthesizer so the crew can eat very good meals. I will always look forward to do business with you in the near future.
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:Well I am sure we can come up with a good use for nanite syringe, we shall take 200,000 of them. Payment shall be the usual.

Great! All that is required is just one easy payment of 5 Million ghaz.

Regards,
Ven Daydor
CEO, IG Capital

One easy payment of 5 million Ghaz has been sent.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Le-aHiveQueen wrote:

Greetings I am Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. I am interested in buying 20 banking guild heavy frigates fully loaded and equipped, 100 sparrow star fighters, 200 model 212 star fighters, 10 Carrion space transports with ICBMs, 100 mirror ships, 10 FT. Lendill Dawn class frigates, 15 FT. Lendill stalking horse starships. I will make payments for all listed in gemstones. Thank you

Dear Zedar Moon,

525,000 for the Sparrows

We are having a slight problem with the Ft. Lendill items you requested. Please allow a few more days for us to acquire the same. The same is true for ICBM EMP missiles. We did not, however, want to delay the other items on your list and further.

Yours sincerely,
Ven Daydor
IG Capital

Ven Daydor
IG Capital,

Thank you I will be sending the payments in the form of gemstones I hope that is all right with you

Thank you for your business,

Zedar Moon

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 am

Le-aHiveQueen wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
Le-aHiveQueen wrote:

Dear Zedar Moon,

525,000 for the Sparrows

Yours sincerely,
Ven Daydor
IG Capital

Ven Daydor
IG Capital,

Thank you I will be sending the payments in the form of gemstones I hope that is all right with you

Thank you for your business,

Zedar Moon

Zedar Moon,

It appears it is indeed acceptable. Still no word on the Ft. Lendil items. Will keep you posted.

Regards,
VD

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
TemporalEmpire wrote:Goots Macbride offer a great deal.
A lot filled with unused Sparrow Starfighters bought by rich guy who had heart attack and died before he could deploy them.
They still got Liquid Nitrogen missiles in the launchers and excellent engines. Almost New In box.
Goots offers them for low low trade in of 30 Gunpods of either Iron Republic, EEF or other design.
Goots thinks EMP missiles fair trade but willing to haggle on that part of deal.

Goots McBride,

Maehl Holdings' Division of Loss Prevention enjoys doing business with you. 30 Gunpods it is. I'll have my men make the trade.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention
Maehl Holdings

***OOC - I don't remember what the specs are, I have to return back to the US before that can happen. Will amend accordingly within 36 hours***

Dear Goots,
How are the 30 IR gunpods we gave treating you? We seem to have lost track of the serial numbers for the Sparrows you gave us. Please remind us how many Sparrows we exhanged so that we can track down the missing serials on these. My secretary, who I had to separate due to his infraction, did not properly log the numbers. I apologize for the clerical error and requirement of this correspondence.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention,
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next