Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

+18
TheSectorGeneralDeer
Rol'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Palomedes
TerraNovaIndustries
Le-aHiveQueen
LeftenantRyuk
GeneralGarminFe
Ar'yayhivequeen
UnityPrime
AdmiralLayneYr
PresidentRagman
MaehlHoldings
F.KalMarx
blackheartsecurity
TheIllusiveM.D.
TemporalEmpire
Admin
22 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Greetings,

I would like to purchase 2 new Model-T Space Stations. Delivery will be divided between two locations. The first to Hener 12, the second to Asada 2. This contract is open to anyone with the ability to supply.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

TemporalEmpire wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:I would like to buy 50 Grey EMP Waveform Pistols.

Gootes Macbride make great deal for friend of Dauhnb.

250 ghaz per pistol of Grey designs with waveform sonic attack

Total is whatever it is but Gootes want Shards Heart installed as payment instead.

Dear Gootes McBride,

I have finally made arrangements for you, Mr. Gootes, that would permit you to obtain the honorary rank of Citizen-1. You are now given the right to be implanted with a shard heart by my people. To save you the effort, I have dispatched surgeons for your convenience. The process is quite painless after the first second or so. We have a clinical device that will cleanly cut out a hole in your chest, line it with iron, and install the shard heart in roughly 0.45 seconds.

I will gladly make payment for the fair market price of the weapons I requested. Understand though, I am asking for the Grey EMP Waveform Pistols, not the sonic. Good day to you... citizen.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 pm

GeneralGarminFe wrote:Greetings,

I would like to purchase 2 new Model-T Space Stations. Delivery will be divided between two locations. The first to Hener 12, the second to Asada 2. This contract is open to anyone with the ability to supply.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear Garmin Fe,

120K ghaz each, no missiles included. It's a bargain that you can't pass up on.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im an idiot and put wrong company name)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:06 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:Greetings,

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear Garmin Fe,

120K ghaz each, no missiles included. It's a bargain that you can't pass up on.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Dear Ven Daydor,

I suppose I can't. Consider the 240k ghaz transfered. Thank you.

Signed,
Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty Week 7 Purchases

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:04 am

Su had given Ven a list of "legitimate" purchases to make.

For Person Use
10 Aegis - 35K
10 Capital Ship Disablers - 490K
10 Anti-Starship Disablers - 245K

As per VP of Loss Prevention
1 Model T - 120K (with missiles)
5 Tridents w/ missiles (2) - 175K
2 Nanite Artillary Cannons - 210K

Total cost: 1.275 million Ghaz

Transaction completed and deducted either from Su Maehl's personal or Maehl Holdings' accounts.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty New banking guild merchant

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:17 pm

TO ALL FACTIONS

I am the CEO of a new subsidiary corporation, Moonrisen Trading Company. We are an authorized reseller of all banking guild goods and services. I started this company because I have watched the happenings on the Banking Guild trading boards and I have been fairly disgusted at the price mark up.

I am also open for private side deals, and by banking guild rules if I disclose any private deals to any nonbanking guild party I will be sent to a maximum security penal colony where I hear you get “married” before you even get your linens. I have no intention of settling down yet so anything discussed will be kept between you me and the banking guild.

Before accepting any banking guild offer from IG Capital please wait for me to make a counter offer. Thank you for your time.

Akrea Montoya,
CEO Moonrisen Trading Company

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Gootes Macbride floods the market with gemstones of the type used by Quall to pay for things.
Every gem he bought from Blackheart and Palomedes gets dumped onto market.

Gootes finally cornered a market, using millions and millions of ghaz worth of gemstones. Gootes throws crazy dance party. Everyone not a Quall invited, we have it at Casablanca Station.

This stop Quall from using gems to buy for a week or two G.A.S.T. hopes.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:43 pm

To Guild
From Deer

I wish to negotiate purchase of 350 Quall Interceptors.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 pm

SG Deers,
The cost of the interceptors will be 6000 a piece, for a total cost of 2.1 million ghaz.

V/R
Akrea Montoya
Moonrisen Trading

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 pm

TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:To Guild
From Deer

Deer,

IG Capital can broker the sale of these items for 3,500 ghaz each. The total will be 1.225 million ghaz.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:00 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:To Guild
From Deer

Deer,

IG Capital can broker the sale of these items for 3,500 ghaz each. The total will be 1.225 million ghaz.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Very well IG, seeing as the only way to buy that particular item is on the blackmarket, if you are willing to go almost a million in the hole to make a deal its yours.

Akrea Montoya
Moonrisen Trading

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Xec Cex now has a war effort to support. He withdraws all 10,000 years of unused paychecks.

But what he needs to buy is a bit harder to find.

"I need 20 colony ships, they don't need weapons or anything just working reactors that will make a big boom when they go critical. You know make it twenty five just in case."

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 pm

TemporalEmpire wrote:Xec Cex now has a war effort to support. He withdraws all 10,000 years of unused paychecks.

"I need 20 colony ships, they don't need weapons or anything just working reactors that will make a big boom when they go critical. You know make it twenty five just in case."

Dear Xec Cex

We will be more than happy to provide you with the 25 colony frigates. Unfortunately, the weapons on the frigate carry almost no value alone, and cannot give you a discount at this time beyond what I would normally offer. I reccomend that if it is your intent to not utilize the artillery cannons with these ships, you take them off and resell at whatever rate you see fit, or repurpose them for other ships, such as Vespidae or Antares.

The rate I can give you is 210,000 ghaz each, for a total of 5,250,000 ghaz.

Best Regards,
Ven Daydor
CEO, IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty New Items Available

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:30 am

We at IG Capital are proud to announce the availability of new ships and items that we previously unavailable before. We have contracted with the EEF to make available the following items for sale:

Kalino-Class Missile Ship - 1.5 Million ghaz
Varja-Class Capital Ship - 3.5 Million ghaz
Helios Cannon - 50,000 ghaz
Dome buster cannon - 140,000 ghaz
5" Howitzer - 1250 ghaz
Anti-Infantry EPR - 400 ghaz
Cerberus cannon for - 25,000 ghaz
Gatling laser and rail cannons - 800 ghaz

The Kalino-Class Missile ship for sale is a modified version of standard EEF issue, and does not include any drones. In their stead are four additional missile docks that allow for extra-large missile firing. The Varja-Class Capital Ship is per standard issue, unless otherwise noted in the future.

Note, any orders taken for the aforementioned items may be backordered and not available for immediate delivery. Prices may fluctuate based on demand before accepting payment.

Brought to you by: IG Capital

Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : redacted mention of cloaking device. it is instead OOC comment)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 am

IG Capital,

I request 10 Varja-Class Capital Ships, 10 Kalino-Class Missile Ships and 100 Helios Cannons.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:15 pm

IT Capital,

We wish to buy 10 Vajras as well.

As Maehl Holdings is a linked corporation I ask that you fill my order first, I plan on paying full price.

Director Kal Marx

Last edited by F.KalMarx on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tried to screw Maehl out of the deal)

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:27 pm

F.KalMarx wrote:IT Capital,

We wish to buy 10 Vajras as well.

As Maehl Holdings is a linked corporation I ask that you fill my order first, I plan on paying full price.

Director Kal Marx

Dear Director Marx,

IG Capital is not a linked company, as you say, for Maehl Holdings. Any purchases made for non-Banking Guild products sold by IG Capital to Maehl Holdings are charged at the same exact rate as all other customers.

That said, we at IG Capital will fulfill orders for back-ordered items as best we can to accommodate all customers. Once we are ready to provide this order to you, in part or in whole, we will advise you accordingly.

Regards,
Ven Daydor
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 pm

To: The Banking Guild

We seek to buy a set of pre-fabricated factories so that we may increase the productivity of our company. Please get back to us as soon as possible so that we may complete the transaction as soon as possible. Thank you.

-Sacrenine Fine Arts

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 pm

OrleosSacrenine wrote:To: The Banking Guild

We seek to buy a set of pre-fabricated factories so that we may increase the productivity of our company. Please get back to us as soon as possible so that we may complete the transaction as soon as possible. Thank you.

-Sacrenine Fine Arts

Sacrenine Fine Arts,

We can provide you with three factories at a price of 250K each, for a total of 750K ghaz.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:31 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
OrleosSacrenine wrote:To: The Banking Guild

-Sacrenine Fine Arts

Sacrenine Fine Arts,

We can provide you with three factories at a price of 250K each, for a total of 750K ghaz.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Consider the deal done then. Send the three effective immediately and the money has also been routed to you. Thank you for your services.

-Sacrenine Fine Arts

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty week 8 purchases

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 am

Maehl has sent a doozy of an order that made Ven's eyes pop out of his head. It appeared he was determined to spend almost all of last week's earnings.

For Defense purposes only **ooc, not to add to fleet**
2 Model Ts - 120K each - 240K
400 Antaris Anti-Air Platform - 4.2K each - 2.24 Million
500 Aegis Starfighters - 1.75K each - 875K
100 Striker Striders - 4.2K each - 420K
20 Bulldog Striders - 7K each - 140K
Total - 3.915 Million

Varied Purposes:
50 Heavy Frigates - 500K each - 25 Million
95 Tridents (3 missiles each) - 42K each - 3.99 Million
400 Anti-Capital Ship Disablers - 17.5K each - 7 Million
100 Nanite Artillary Cannons - 105K each - 10.5 Million
100 Cerberus Cannons - 25K each - 2.5 Million
100 Antares - 60K each - 6 Million
80 Vespidae - 12K each - 960K
600 Stilletos - 1.75K each - 1.05 Million
240 Machetes - 7K each - 1.68 Million
300 Cudgels - 4.55K each - 1.365 Million
120 Mirror Ships - 17.5K each - 2.1 Million
75 Colony-Class Frigates - 140K each - 10.5 Million
200 Albatrosses, no artillery cannons - 21K each - 4.2 Million
37 Drill Ships - 42K each - 1.554 Million
12 Pirate Recyclers - 280K each - 3.36 Million
Total - 81.759 Million

Total for both sets of purchases - 85.674

Ven's mouth dropped agape when the math was done. It still wasn't equal to the total earnings of the prior week. Ven shivered at the thought, and wondered if Maehl had gone out of his mind. This was not a purchase that would go unnoticed, which made Ven wonder if that was indeed the point.

Ven deducted the amount from Su's account(s), and shipped the order accordingly.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:16 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
TemporalEmpire wrote:Xec Cex now has a war effort to support. He withdraws all 10,000 years of unused paychecks.

Dear Xec Cex

We will be more than happy to provide you with the 25 colony frigates. Unfortunately, the weapons on the frigate carry almost no value alone, and cannot give you a discount at this time beyond what I would normally offer. I reccomend that if it is your intent to not utilize the artillery cannons with these ships, you take them off and resell at whatever rate you see fit, or repurpose them for other ships, such as Vespidae or Antares.

The rate I can give you is 210,000 ghaz each, for a total of 5,250,000 ghaz.

Best Regards,
Ven Daydor
CEO, IG Capital

There goes retirement said Xec as he paid the bill and took the Colony Ships home.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Banking Guild,

I require gemstones for the industrial productions of my facilities. I would like to make a purchase of 3 million ghaz worth of gemstones so that I may begin post haste. If a rough estimate is available of how much that will grant me, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

-Orleos Sacrenine

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 pm

OrleosSacrenine wrote:Banking Guild,

I require gemstones for the industrial productions of my facilities. I would like to make a purchase of 3 million ghaz worth of gemstones so that I may begin post haste. If a rough estimate is available of how much that will grant me, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

-Orleos Sacrenine

Orleos,

While I have no qualms with selling these stones, the number will be equivalent to their past and future value based on Banking Guild projections. However, for the purpose of purchase, they will not be accepted for future purchases until we deem otherwise. In other words, these stones have no buyback value.

If you accept, please provide payment.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:12 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
OrleosSacrenine wrote:Banking Guild,

-Orleos Sacrenine

Orleos,

While I have no qualms with selling these stones, the number will be equivalent to their past and future value based on Banking Guild projections. However, for the purpose of purchase, they will not be accepted for future purchases until we deem otherwise. In other words, these stones have no buyback value.

If you accept, please provide payment.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Mr/Ms. Daydor,

I have no intentions of selling these back to the Banking Guild, so know that this poses no problems to me. Payment will be wired immediately upon your confirmation of this transaction, 3 million ghaz in full. Thank you.

-Orleos Sacrenine

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next