Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

+18
TheSectorGeneralDeer
Rol'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Palomedes
TerraNovaIndustries
Le-aHiveQueen
LeftenantRyuk
GeneralGarminFe
Ar'yayhivequeen
UnityPrime
AdmiralLayneYr
PresidentRagman
MaehlHoldings
F.KalMarx
blackheartsecurity
TheIllusiveM.D.
TemporalEmpire
Admin
22 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  Admin Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 pm

This is the thread for characters to trade in rewards and/or buy new ships and gear from the Banking Guild.

Post your reward for sale, and if there are specific things you want in return. The Admin will make a bid as the Banking Guild. Other players may then make in-character counter bids to try and outbid the Guild and buy the reward or gear for sale for themselves.
Then the player who originally posted may decide if they still want to sell the reward and/or gear/ships.

All characters know what is being sold on the Greymarket, and may refer to it in other posts.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty For Sale: Near Mint StarFreighters of an excellent design

Post  TemporalEmpire Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:40 am

Hey hey hey,

Its Goots Macbride, the wheeling dealing Da'uhnb merchant with a direct line on the latests Zoots and Fizzlegags coming from the deepest darkest places in the universe.
Goots got a good deal and he pass it on in trade. Selling big or going home is Goots' way.
Goots Macbride selling two Zeus class Starfreighters* with full Electro Magnetic defensive systems.
When you got to deliver, right on time, use a Zeus! You remember commercial now?
Goots Macbride think this is right era Question
Exclamation Goots Macbride got crazy good idea, you trade 100 Stilleto Starfighters for two Zeus Starfreighters and Banking Guild no get involved Exclamation
Goots Macbride
Da'uhnb Merchant pirat

*pg 161, EEF Rev Ed.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty for Sale: near mint Starfreighters of an excellant design

Post  Admin Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 am

Banking Guild offers 400,000 ghaz in purchasing credit in the Guild Store.*

*see EEF Guide Revised Edition pages 161-163

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty <AUTOMATED TRANSMISSION>

Post  TheIllusiveM.D. Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:07 am

<BEGIN TRANSMISSION>

Mr. Macbride,

It has come to my attention that you are currently disposing of several Zeus starfreighters. M.D. will soon have contracts coming up for bid for regular work for several freighter pilots. With your permission, I would like to offer any pilot who would like to purchase a freighter and engage in profitable trade for M.D. 12% of the purchase cost of the freighter up front, with unlimited use of our service and repair facilities in the long term.

M.D.

<END TRANSMISSION>
TheIllusiveM.D.
TheIllusiveM.D.

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty Small arms

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 am

Good Evening,
I am looking to make a substantial purchase of small arms, Man portable anti armor weaponry, ammunition, and body armor. Weaponry that is reliable, easy to use, and repair is preferable.

These weapons will be sold to multiple third parties as part of an effort to modernize their security and defense forces.

Thank you for your consideration.

Very Respectfully,
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Security Solutions

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  F.KalMarx Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:56 am

[quote="blackheartsecurity"]
I am looking to make a substantial purchase of small arms, Man portable anti armor weaponry, ammunition, and body armor. Weaponry that is reliable, easy to use, and repair is preferable.[/quote

I made much of my wealth in acquisitions and have recently come into Fort Lendill G-Class Laser rifles from a third party source. I believe your parlance calls it a happy coincidence. I also have Iron Republic Missile Propelled Grenades, Mach Cannon portable artillery, and martian battle armor in bulk rates.

All of the highest quality. I own a large share in a weapons division, and would like to see more commerce moving through the polar expanse.

100 crates with 5 IRMPGs in each.
100 crates with 1 Mach Cannon in each
100 suits of Martian Battle Armor
100 Fort Lendill G-Class Rifles
100 Crates of Ammunition for the Mach Cannons and the IRMPGs

Give me 300,000 ghaz and I'll throw in a company of 10 Velocity Striders as well.
I assume you will be able to flip it for a good profit. Wink

I have use for independent corporations like yours. Once this transaction is over I will visit your offices and we will discuss related matters.

Stockholder Kal Marx

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 am

TemporalEmpire wrote:Hey hey hey,

Its Goots Macbride, the wheeling dealing Da'uhnb merchant with a direct line on the latests Zoots and Fizzlegags coming from the deepest darkest places in the universe.
Goots got a good deal and he pass it on in trade. Selling big or going home is Goots' way.
Goots Macbride selling two Zeus class Starfreighters* with full Electro Magnetic defensive systems.
When you got to deliver, right on time, use a Zeus! You remember commercial now?
Goots Macbride think this is right era Question
Exclamation Goots Macbride got crazy good idea, you trade 100 Stilleto Starfighters for two Zeus Starfreighters and Banking Guild no get involved Exclamation
Goots Macbride
Da'uhnb Merchant pirat

*pg 161, EEF Rev Ed.

Mr. Macbride,

Our Loss Prevention Division of Maehl Holdings either already has, or can easily acquire, the requested number of Stiletto Starfighters. In fact, we may be the only ones. However, of all our corporate needs, either within this division or in other divisions, two additional freighters, even with EMP Bursts, aren't necessary despite the possibility of resale considering the high quality of this offer. We do, however, appreciate and encourage commerce within the Free Systems. Therefore, we are sure we can come to mutually beneficial accord regarding a fair trade. What, if anything, are you willing to offer in lieu of two freighters?

Yours sincerely,
Senior VP of Loss Prevention,
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:09 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:Good Evening,
I am looking to make a substantial purchase of small arms, Man portable anti armor weaponry, ammunition, and body armor. Weaponry that is reliable, easy to use, and repair is preferable.

These weapons will be sold to multiple third parties as part of an effort to modernize their security and defense forces.

Thank you for your consideration.

Very Respectfully,
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Security Solutions

The Banking Guild offers 1000 autospring rifles,100 A/V Plasma cannons, 5000 Riot Grenades
And 1000 suits of Marzac Body Armor. As well as 100,000 rounds for the autosprings.
For 100,000 ghaz.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot price , do'oh)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty Looking for Equipment for Immutable soldiers

Post  PresidentRagman Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:02 pm

hello,

i am in the market to outfit a unit of immutable soldiers that i have dealings with.

looking to get armor and weapons for a unit of 500 Immutable soldiers with combat training.

prefered equipment will be able to deal with a variety of threats including , but not limited to :
armored assualt,
anti infantry,
anti nightmare,
ship to ship combat actions / boardings
anti Technomantic being.

Please sumbit open prospecti for review.

Ragman
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Left_bar_bleue150/150Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:59 pm

[/quote]Mr. Macbride,

Our Loss Prevention Division of Maehl Holdings either already has, or can easily acquire, the requested number of Stiletto Starfighters. In fact, we may be the only ones. However, of all our corporate needs, either within this division or in other divisions, two additional freighters, even with EMP Bursts, aren't necessary despite the possibility of resale considering the high quality of this offer. We do, however, appreciate and encourage commerce within the Free Systems. Therefore, we are sure we can come to mutually beneficial accord regarding a fair trade. What, if anything, are you willing to offer in lieu of two freighters?

Yours sincerely,
Maehl Holdings[/quote]

Oooh hooo pink little mortal merchant want to wheel and deal with big boys. Goots Macbride like your Style. Goots offer you one freighter and 50k ghaz in precious metals like gold and copper.
Little pink mortals use copper and gold in wires and circuit boards, so you make very very much profit if you sell.

Goots Macbride

pirat

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:04 am

PresidentRagman wrote:hello,

i am in the market to outfit a unit of immutable soldiers that i have dealings with.

looking to get armor and weapons for a unit of 500 Immutable soldiers with combat training.

prefered equipment will be able to deal with a variety of threats including , but not limited to :
armored assualt,
anti infantry,
anti nightmare,
anti Technomantic being.

Ragman

The Banking Guild will offer 500 Mach Rifles, 100 Flamethrowers, Armored Spacesuits*, and 100 EMP grenades.

We offer the price of 50,000 ghaz

* A.R. 5 Wt 4

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty Trade (PW3)

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:05 am

TemporalEmpire wrote:
Mr. Macbride,

Yours sincerely,
Maehl Holdings[/quote]

Oooh hooo pink little mortal merchant want to wheel and deal with big boys. Goots Macbride like your Style. Goots offer you one freighter and 50k ghaz in precious metals like gold and copper.
Little pink mortals use copper and gold in wires and circuit boards, so you make very very much profit if you sell.

Goots Macbride

pirat [/quote]

Mr. Macbride:

I prefer your original deal. I will transfer over 100 starships, as you have specified, for your two Zeus freighters with special weapons. Please sign on the dotted line and we will arrange for the change in Free Systems space.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention,
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  PresidentRagman Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:44 am

Admin wrote:
PresidentRagman wrote:hello,

armored assualt,
anti infantry,
anti nightmare,
anti Technomantic being.

Ragman

The Banking Guild will offer 500 Mach Rifles, 100 Flamethrowers, Armored Spacesuits*, and 100 EMP grenades.

We offer the price of 50,000 ghaz

* A.R. 5 Wt 4

That seems more than fair, just waiting to se if there are any other offers before final decisions.
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Left_bar_bleue150/150Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Admiral Layne Yr smiled as she saw the purchase order flowing from the Banking Guild. She could beat that with a single village's defense force arsenal.

I offer you 500 Acid Rifles, 500 chill bolt Pistols, 500 bayonets artificed with Consume Nightmare.

All for 50,000 Ghaz.

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty Bid Accepted.

Post  PresidentRagman Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:40 pm

To the banking Guild:

I accept your offer. payment will be forth coming.

To Admiral Layne:

Sorry i will not be accepting your offer. it did not meet the bid requirements for Immutables.
PresidentRagman
PresidentRagman

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 pm

[quote="MaehlHoldings"]
TemporalEmpire wrote:

Goots Macbride make deal with Maehl. Many moneys will change handeses.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty For Sale: Model T Space Station

Post  TemporalEmpire Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:58 am

Goots Macbride branching out into real estate
Model T Space station for sale. Its good and works like a charm. Got extra upgrades for alien physiology.
Have small city on your own or add defense to your planet. Selling so cheap, Goots must be crazy.
Trade you model T Space station for 20% of planet

Goots Build resorts and flip real estate for big profits later.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm

To the banking guild,
Your offer of 1000 auto spring rifles etc is accepted. Please route the money from my account. My people will talk to your people about logistics.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

To Admiral Yr,
You offered another interested party a wide assortment of weapons (Including 500 acid rifles, 500 chill pistols, etc) for 50K ghaz. I would like to purchase that weaponry package for that price. One clause: the acid rifles must be glandular instead of leyas based (The chill pistols obviously must be leyas based).

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am

Banking Guild,

The Unity wishes to purchase additional capacity. We have seen scans of the Banking Guild shipyards, large fields of manufacturing bays. They would make an excellent starting point in our efforts to improve production.

As we understand it, you require Ghaz for these transactions. How much capacity can we purchase for 10 million Ghaz?

Diplomacy Taskforce 6
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 pm

UnityPrime wrote:Banking Guild,

The Unity wishes to purchase additional capacity. We have seen scans of the Banking Guild shipyards, large fields of manufacturing bays. They would make an excellent starting point in our efforts to improve production.

As we understand it, you require Ghaz for these transactions. How much capacity can we purchase for 10 million Ghaz?

Diplomacy Taskforce 6

The Banking Guild offers 2 Banking Guild Space Docks for that price. They can produce one Medium or Heavy Capital Ship every GT week apiece. That ship will leave space dock with full compliment of troops and starfighters.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty space station

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:12 pm

TemporalEmpire wrote:Goots Macbride branching out into real estate
Model T Space station for sale. Its good and works like a charm. Got extra upgrades for alien physiology.
Have small city on your own or add defense to your planet. Selling so cheap, Goots must be crazy.
Trade you model T Space station for 20% of planet

Goots Build resorts and flip real estate for big profits later.

Goots Mac Bride,
I am willing to offer you a twenty percent share of my position on the Druzi CAB. It is already starting a fledgling tourism industry, and your resort will likely be a huge draw.
On top of it I am sure some of your empires military advisers will take an interest in this due to its proximity to the temporal wormhole. Obvious the temporal empire can not stage a military force on the world. Even more obviously you DaHumb don't need to.

If this proposal meets you requirements then let me know where I can inspect the station.

V/R
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:45 am

AdmiralLayneYr wrote:Admiral Layne Yr smiled as she saw the purchase order flowing from the Banking Guild. She could beat that with a single village's defense force arsenal.

I offer you 500 Acid Rifles, 500 chill bolt Pistols, 500 bayonets artificed with Consume Nightmare.

All for 50,000 Ghaz.

Damn I look good, thought Layne Yr. She sent the same order to Blackheart Industries or Securities or Chemistry or something.

Then she added a small note

"Director Childeen get me some real orders. I've got weapons and Starfighters ready to move."

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty Bid Request for Aegis Starfighters (wk2)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:56 am

Maehl Holdings, Division of Loss Prevention, formally requests all military distribution companies to submit offers and bids for the sale of 100 Aegis Starfighters.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:04 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:Maehl Holdings, Division of Loss Prevention, formally requests all military distribution companies to submit offers and bids for the sale of 100 Aegis Starfighters.

The Banking Guild apologizes but we currently have a surplus of Aegis Starfighters. Perhaps another group will purchase your Aegises.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) Empty Request revision (wk2)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Admin wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:Maehl Holdings, Division of Loss Prevention, formally requests all military distribution companies to submit offers and bids for the sale of 100 Aegis Starfighters.

The Banking Guild apologizes but we currently have a surplus of Aegis Starfighters. Perhaps another group will purchase your Aegises.

REVISION:
Maehl Holdings revises prior message to clarify: we request people make offers to sell to us, at the best price, 100 Aegis Starfighters. - Division of Loss Prevention, Maehl Holdings

Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled sell, originally said "seek")

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next