Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

+18
TheSectorGeneralDeer
Rol'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn
Palomedes
TerraNovaIndustries
Le-aHiveQueen
LeftenantRyuk
GeneralGarminFe
Ar'yayhivequeen
UnityPrime
AdmiralLayneYr
PresidentRagman
MaehlHoldings
F.KalMarx
blackheartsecurity
TheIllusiveM.D.
TemporalEmpire
Admin
22 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:Well I am sure we can come up with a good use for nanite syringe, we shall take 200,000 of them. Payment shall be the usual.

Great! All that is required is just one easy payment of 5 Million ghaz.

Regards,
Ven Daydor
CEO, IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty Re: Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 am

Le-aHiveQueen wrote:

Greetings I am Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. I am interested in buying 20 banking guild heavy frigates fully loaded and equipped, 100 sparrow star fighters, 200 model 212 star fighters, 10 Carrion space transports with ICBMs, 100 mirror ships, 10 FT. Lendill Dawn class frigates, 15 FT. Lendill stalking horse starships. I will make payments for all listed in gemstones. Thank you

Dear Zedar Moon,

The costs are as follows:
14,000,000 for the Banking Guild Heavy Frigates
525,000 for the Sparrows
280,000 for the Model 212s (no missiles, no food synths)
3,500,000 for the Carrion Transports (no ICBMS)

For a total of 18,305,000 ghaz.

We are having a slight problem with the Ft. Lendill items you requested. Please allow a few more days for us to acquire the same. The same is true for ICBM EMP missiles. We did not, however, want to delay the other items on your list and further.

Yours sincerely,
Ven Daydor
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:16 pm

TemporalEmpire wrote:Goots Macbride sees chance to corner the market.
He move with decisiveness

"Gootes Macbride wants to move your gems. Did Quall or Krato pay you in uncut gemstones that you can't use. Deal of the week. Cash value of gemstones in ghaz.
Trade them in I give you cash. Gootes so excited he uses I. "

Gootes try what counselor says about pronouns but work too hard, he need a big win.

Gootes,

I like this plan allow me to contribute all gemstones paid to me by the Quall. Should be quite a few million if I recall.

Sector General Palomedes

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty looking for

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:34 pm

i'm just starting and i have no money to trade with..... willing to trade 100 starfighters for a larger ship of any kind, plz and thank you
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:10 am

Rol'aye'ahn wrote:i'm just starting and i have no money to trade with..... willing to trade 100 starfighters for a larger ship of any kind, plz and thank you

Gootes Macbride feels bad for the traveler and offers,

Gootes Macbride offers you trade your hundred Starfighters for one of Gootes Banking Guild Heavy Frigates with full compliment. Gootes throw in onboard food synthesizer so crew eat good.

If Rol likes first ship.Gootes always here for business dealings.

One day Gootes make big deal and afford I and me.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 am

TemporalEmpire wrote:
Rol'aye'ahn wrote:i'm just starting and i have no money to trade with..... willing to trade 100 starfighters for a larger ship of any kind, plz and thank you

Gootes Macbride feels bad for the traveler and offers,

Gootes Macbride offers you trade your hundred Starfighters for one of Gootes Banking Guild Heavy Frigates with full compliment. Gootes throw in onboard food synthesizer so crew eat good.

If Rol likes first ship.Gootes always here for business dealings.

One day Gootes make big deal and afford I and me.

Message to Gootes Macbride:

I Rol'aye'ahn accepts your trade offer. Thank you for throwing in onboard the food synthesizer so the crew can eat very good meals. I will always look forward to do business with you in the near future.
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:Well I am sure we can come up with a good use for nanite syringe, we shall take 200,000 of them. Payment shall be the usual.

Great! All that is required is just one easy payment of 5 Million ghaz.

Regards,
Ven Daydor
CEO, IG Capital

One easy payment of 5 million Ghaz has been sent.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Le-aHiveQueen wrote:

Greetings I am Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. I am interested in buying 20 banking guild heavy frigates fully loaded and equipped, 100 sparrow star fighters, 200 model 212 star fighters, 10 Carrion space transports with ICBMs, 100 mirror ships, 10 FT. Lendill Dawn class frigates, 15 FT. Lendill stalking horse starships. I will make payments for all listed in gemstones. Thank you

Dear Zedar Moon,

525,000 for the Sparrows

We are having a slight problem with the Ft. Lendill items you requested. Please allow a few more days for us to acquire the same. The same is true for ICBM EMP missiles. We did not, however, want to delay the other items on your list and further.

Yours sincerely,
Ven Daydor
IG Capital

Ven Daydor
IG Capital,

Thank you I will be sending the payments in the form of gemstones I hope that is all right with you

Thank you for your business,

Zedar Moon

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 am

Le-aHiveQueen wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
Le-aHiveQueen wrote:

Dear Zedar Moon,

525,000 for the Sparrows

Yours sincerely,
Ven Daydor
IG Capital

Ven Daydor
IG Capital,

Thank you I will be sending the payments in the form of gemstones I hope that is all right with you

Thank you for your business,

Zedar Moon

Zedar Moon,

It appears it is indeed acceptable. Still no word on the Ft. Lendil items. Will keep you posted.

Regards,
VD

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
TemporalEmpire wrote:Goots Macbride offer a great deal.
A lot filled with unused Sparrow Starfighters bought by rich guy who had heart attack and died before he could deploy them.
They still got Liquid Nitrogen missiles in the launchers and excellent engines. Almost New In box.
Goots offers them for low low trade in of 30 Gunpods of either Iron Republic, EEF or other design.
Goots thinks EMP missiles fair trade but willing to haggle on that part of deal.

Goots McBride,

Maehl Holdings' Division of Loss Prevention enjoys doing business with you. 30 Gunpods it is. I'll have my men make the trade.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention
Maehl Holdings

***OOC - I don't remember what the specs are, I have to return back to the US before that can happen. Will amend accordingly within 36 hours***

Dear Goots,
How are the 30 IR gunpods we gave treating you? We seem to have lost track of the serial numbers for the Sparrows you gave us. Please remind us how many Sparrows we exhanged so that we can track down the missing serials on these. My secretary, who I had to separate due to his infraction, did not properly log the numbers. I apologize for the clerical error and requirement of this correspondence.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention,
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Greetings,

I would like to purchase 2 new Model-T Space Stations. Delivery will be divided between two locations. The first to Hener 12, the second to Asada 2. This contract is open to anyone with the ability to supply.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

TemporalEmpire wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:I would like to buy 50 Grey EMP Waveform Pistols.

Gootes Macbride make great deal for friend of Dauhnb.

250 ghaz per pistol of Grey designs with waveform sonic attack

Total is whatever it is but Gootes want Shards Heart installed as payment instead.

Dear Gootes McBride,

I have finally made arrangements for you, Mr. Gootes, that would permit you to obtain the honorary rank of Citizen-1. You are now given the right to be implanted with a shard heart by my people. To save you the effort, I have dispatched surgeons for your convenience. The process is quite painless after the first second or so. We have a clinical device that will cleanly cut out a hole in your chest, line it with iron, and install the shard heart in roughly 0.45 seconds.

I will gladly make payment for the fair market price of the weapons I requested. Understand though, I am asking for the Grey EMP Waveform Pistols, not the sonic. Good day to you... citizen.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 pm

GeneralGarminFe wrote:Greetings,

I would like to purchase 2 new Model-T Space Stations. Delivery will be divided between two locations. The first to Hener 12, the second to Asada 2. This contract is open to anyone with the ability to supply.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear Garmin Fe,

120K ghaz each, no missiles included. It's a bargain that you can't pass up on.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im an idiot and put wrong company name)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:06 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:Greetings,

Signed,
General Garmin Fe

Dear Garmin Fe,

120K ghaz each, no missiles included. It's a bargain that you can't pass up on.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Dear Ven Daydor,

I suppose I can't. Consider the 240k ghaz transfered. Thank you.

Signed,
Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty Week 7 Purchases

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:04 am

Su had given Ven a list of "legitimate" purchases to make.

For Person Use
10 Aegis - 35K
10 Capital Ship Disablers - 490K
10 Anti-Starship Disablers - 245K

As per VP of Loss Prevention
1 Model T - 120K (with missiles)
5 Tridents w/ missiles (2) - 175K
2 Nanite Artillary Cannons - 210K

Total cost: 1.275 million Ghaz

Transaction completed and deducted either from Su Maehl's personal or Maehl Holdings' accounts.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty New banking guild merchant

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:17 pm

TO ALL FACTIONS

I am the CEO of a new subsidiary corporation, Moonrisen Trading Company. We are an authorized reseller of all banking guild goods and services. I started this company because I have watched the happenings on the Banking Guild trading boards and I have been fairly disgusted at the price mark up.

I am also open for private side deals, and by banking guild rules if I disclose any private deals to any nonbanking guild party I will be sent to a maximum security penal colony where I hear you get “married” before you even get your linens. I have no intention of settling down yet so anything discussed will be kept between you me and the banking guild.

Before accepting any banking guild offer from IG Capital please wait for me to make a counter offer. Thank you for your time.

Akrea Montoya,
CEO Moonrisen Trading Company

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Gootes Macbride floods the market with gemstones of the type used by Quall to pay for things.
Every gem he bought from Blackheart and Palomedes gets dumped onto market.

Gootes finally cornered a market, using millions and millions of ghaz worth of gemstones. Gootes throws crazy dance party. Everyone not a Quall invited, we have it at Casablanca Station.

This stop Quall from using gems to buy for a week or two G.A.S.T. hopes.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:43 pm

To Guild
From Deer

I wish to negotiate purchase of 350 Quall Interceptors.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 pm

SG Deers,
The cost of the interceptors will be 6000 a piece, for a total cost of 2.1 million ghaz.

V/R
Akrea Montoya
Moonrisen Trading

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 pm

TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:To Guild
From Deer

Deer,

IG Capital can broker the sale of these items for 3,500 ghaz each. The total will be 1.225 million ghaz.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:00 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:To Guild
From Deer

Deer,

IG Capital can broker the sale of these items for 3,500 ghaz each. The total will be 1.225 million ghaz.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Very well IG, seeing as the only way to buy that particular item is on the blackmarket, if you are willing to go almost a million in the hole to make a deal its yours.

Akrea Montoya
Moonrisen Trading

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Xec Cex now has a war effort to support. He withdraws all 10,000 years of unused paychecks.

But what he needs to buy is a bit harder to find.

"I need 20 colony ships, they don't need weapons or anything just working reactors that will make a big boom when they go critical. You know make it twenty five just in case."

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 pm

TemporalEmpire wrote:Xec Cex now has a war effort to support. He withdraws all 10,000 years of unused paychecks.

But what he needs to buy is a bit harder to find.

"I need 20 colony ships, they don't need weapons or anything just working reactors that will make a big boom when they go critical. You know make it twenty five just in case."

Dear Xec Cex

We will be more than happy to provide you with the 25 colony frigates. Unfortunately, the weapons on the frigate carry almost no value alone, and cannot give you a discount at this time beyond what I would normally offer. I reccomend that if it is your intent to not utilize the artillery cannons with these ships, you take them off and resell at whatever rate you see fit, or repurpose them for other ships, such as Vespidae or Antares.

The rate I can give you is 210,000 ghaz each, for a total of 5,250,000 ghaz.

Best Regards,
Ven Daydor
CEO, IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Greymarket (open to all factions) - Page 5 Empty New Items Available

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:30 am

We at IG Capital are proud to announce the availability of new ships and items that we previously unavailable before. We have contracted with the EEF to make available the following items for sale:

Kalino-Class Missile Ship - 1.5 Million ghaz
Varja-Class Capital Ship - 3.5 Million ghaz
Helios Cannon - 50,000 ghaz
Dome buster cannon - 140,000 ghaz
5" Howitzer - 1250 ghaz
Anti-Infantry EPR - 400 ghaz
Cerberus cannon for - 25,000 ghaz
Gatling laser and rail cannons - 800 ghaz

The Kalino-Class Missile ship for sale is a modified version of standard EEF issue, and does not include any drones. In their stead are four additional missile docks that allow for extra-large missile firing. The Varja-Class Capital Ship is per standard issue, unless otherwise noted in the future.

Note, any orders taken for the aforementioned items may be backordered and not available for immediate delivery. Prices may fluctuate based on demand before accepting payment.

Brought to you by: IG Capital

Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : redacted mention of cloaking device. it is instead OOC comment)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 am

IG Capital,

I request 10 Varja-Class Capital Ships, 10 Kalino-Class Missile Ships and 100 Helios Cannons.

Yours sincerely,
VP Loss Prevention
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next