Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Proposal

2 posters

Go down

Business Proposal Empty Business Proposal

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:44 am

Administrator Stewart,
I am currently working with the local government on a sparsely populated but resource rich planet. I wanted you to use your magic and make it an attractive destination for colonists or anyone looking for a change of scenery.

What is the price for that service?

V/R
Childeen Backheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Business Proposal Left_bar_bleue100/100Business Proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Business Proposal Empty Re: Business Proposal

Post  CasablancaStation Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Childeen,
We have been working together for some time. You let me know the planet and I will work my wonders. Just speak highly between yourself and the government. Word of mouth tends to be the best form of advertising and frankly those rewards will be reaped at the strategic level.

Regards
Duncan Stewart,
Administrator Casablanca Station

CasablancaStation
CasablancaStation
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Business Proposal Left_bar_bleue100/100Business Proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:38 pm

The planet Nilos. It has a lot of potential, however it is extremely sparsely populated. right now it only has a small dome city but I have no issues pumping money into it to expand settlements and domes.

In general I want to get biologists, and other scholars to examine the biodiversity. Also teachers and tradesmen, to set up a back bone of both knowledge and industry. Finally untrained labor, I know the IR is pretty bad about giving its populace opportunities to expand its horizons, I plan on branching the economy out from its current base of hospitality/adventure tourism, into many more fields.

Thank you for your help. If you ever need anything please let me know.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 am

Duncan,
I need workers for Conflagros. I am offering comprehensive health and education benefits and very real possibility of merit based advancement.

Please let me know if you can help me in this regard as you are the master of immigration.

V/R
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down