Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security

2 posters

Go down

Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Empty Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Childeen,

I must say, your troops and aid were greatly appreciated. Impressive enough for so many of our SUARM to join you. While I am saddened a bit to see them go, I am happy as well to see they have found a nitch in this universe where they can grow, and learn and feel welcome and valued as lifeforms. May they serve you well and with honor.
On another note, I have heard that you have a brewery under construction on the planet Nilos. In just a few short weeks, I will have completed experiments to create enhanced survival strains of many common vegetables and grains. Wheat, barley and hops amongst them. These strains grow in half the normal growing season, and thrive under poor light, water, or soil conditions, and produce twice the average crop. I would be willing to provide you with either the seeds to grow them there on Nilos, or simply grow them on Nanabozho and ship them to Nilos. However the price would be higher if they were grown, then shipped due to the extra work that my farmers would be putting into them. If you are interested, please let me know how much of each you will be needing, and wether you would prefer seeds or grains. We can work out pricing when they are ready.

Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue125/125Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Empty Re: Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:49 am

(OoC: I have no idea how much grain this brewery needs, nor do I know how much it would cost normally lol)
Lil'ye'ahn,
I would to get some samples of your seeds to see how well they distill. We will be growing on Nilos so I will need to see how well they work in near no light conditions. Assuming they can produce the needed yield we can certainly talk pricing.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Securities

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue100/100Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Empty Re: Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:57 am

((OOC -neither do I, I got the idea last night staring at a beer bottle while playing pool, lmao))

Childeen,

Expect to receive a test sample of each type of grain sent to Nilos in about two weeks. If the test run is successful, we can figure out just how much you'll need.

Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue125/125Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:07 am

master Vanguard of Fort Lendil,
The grains you sent have been growing extremely well. I would like to buy enough for all of my farms on Nilos.

I actually need a different sort of grain for another planet. This one needs to be Winter grains that can survive in a sub arctic climate in a leyas rich environment. I will need enough of it to feed several million people as soon as possible. If this can be done please let me know.

V/R
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue100/100Letter of thanks, and a business proposal for Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum