Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

+7
Le-aHiveQueen
GeneralGarminFe
TemporalEmpire
blackheartsecurity
Ar'yayhivequeen
MaehlHoldings
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Thu May 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Greetings I am Zedar Moon of the cult of the horn dog. I am interested in buying 20 banking guild heavy frigates fully loaded and equipped, 100 sparrow star fighters, 200 model 212 star fighters, 10 Carrion space transports with ICBMs, 100 mirror ships, 10 FT. Lendill Dawn class frigates, 15 FT. Lendill stalking horse starships. I will make payments for all listed in gemstones. Thank you

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty Up for sale.

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Several rare items for sale.

1 Honorific Gavel

100 Dead Spacer Pulse Rifles(demonic artifact weapons)

50 Dead Dead Spacers(test subjects or whatever)
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:26 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Admin wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:On behalf of AOI PMC, we formally request 2 Model T stations at the negotiated Banking Guild price.

Upon checking reference none has been found for AOI PMC. Please enter idenity scan for retina of Sorin, leader of Apples of Indifference Private Military Contractors.

If generic "nameless" deal required please reply with expected cost, Expected payment for 2 Model-T Class Space Stations is 1 Million ghaz. Please present form of payment along with 10% anonymous transaction fee. No returns or credits on anonymous transactions.
Total 1,100,000 ghaz in payment required in this form.

Dear Banking Guild,

I am Su Maehl, owner and CEO of Maehl Holdings. Apples of Indifference Private Military Contractors (hereby AOI PMC) is owned and incorporated by Maehl Holdings. While Sorin is CEO, or leader, of AOI PMC, he does so at my prerogative. Furthermore, I, independently, hold a 30% stake in the company. I provide the "paperwork" verifying the same. I request you note that I, both as an individual and as Maehl Holdings, am entitled to take business actions on behalf of AOI PMC without their expressed consent. Please note, Banking Guild members, that this paperwork is privileged information and is provided for verification purposes only and is not authorized for public dissemination. With regards to cause and reason for this request, we are in the process of expanding our operations and Sorin is focusing on specific developments that require his direct attention. We'd prefer if he were not the only person responsible, and allowed access to, purchasing and acquisitions from the Banking Guild. In light of my ownership status, I request of the Banking Guild to allow me direct access to the benefits held therein by AOI PMC, as is offered to Sorin, without his required action.

On behalf of Maehl Holdings and AOI PMC, we apprecaite your consideration regarding this matter.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl
AOI PMC
Maehl Holdings

The Banking Guild has a counter offer. We desire a front company to deal with our more common products at standard cost. It would provide full access to the Blackmarket and Greymarket, and you would be allowed to recieve 10% sale price as a comission. All standardized Blackmarket prices required, one half to three quarters the price on the Greymarket.
If you are interested in this lucrative business deal please send over a trusted a employee for Guild Introduction.

Mork Kalma of the Banking Guild Branch at Polaris Station.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 pm

This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, we wish to make another purchase We wish to get 5 of the Pirate Recyclers. We believe it is a total of 2 million ghaz? We have the payment standing by. Waiting for agreement.

We would also like an additonal 5 Medium starships. Not the IR Starcrusier though. Is there a free systems medium cruiser that we could purchase?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 am

Admin wrote:

The Banking Guild has a counter offer. We desire a front company to deal with our more common products at standard cost. It would provide full access to the Blackmarket and Greymarket, and you would be allowed to recieve 10% sale price as a comission. All standardized Blackmarket prices required, one half to three quarters the price on the Greymarket.
If you are interested in this lucrative business deal please send over a trusted a employee for Guild Introduction.

Mork Kalma of the Banking Guild Branch at Polaris Station.

Dear Mork Kalma,

I am sending Ven Daydor to the Guild to run this operation. I am honored and appreciate the opportunity.

Yours Sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, we wish to make another purchase We wish to get 5 of the Pirate Recyclers. We believe it is a total of 2 million ghaz? We have the payment standing by. Waiting for agreement.

We would also like an additonal 5 Medium starships. Not the IR Starcrusier though. Is there a free systems medium cruiser that we could purchase?

Dear Prelate Ye'Seren,

Our contacts who produce Pirate Recyclers will not allow the sale of these items to you. I'm afraid we will be unable to assist you on this occasion.

We can offer a standard Banking Guild Heavy Frigate at a price of 1,000,000 ghaz each.

Regards,
VD

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:58 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:This is Prelate Ye'seren of the Church of the Horned Dog, we wish to make another purchase We wish to get 5 of the Pirate Recyclers. We believe it is a total of 2 million ghaz? We have the payment standing by. Waiting for agreement.

Dear Prelate Ye'Seren,

Our contacts who produce Pirate Recyclers will not allow the sale of these items to you. I'm afraid we will be unable to assist you on this occasion.

We can offer a standard Banking Guild Heavy Frigate at a price of 1,000,000 ghaz each.

Regards,
VD

Oh? I was under the impression that the black market sold to all parties. Would you be willing to explain why this item cannot be sold to me?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:18 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Ar'YayHiveQueen wrote:

Dear Prelate Ye'Seren,

Regards,
VD

Oh? I was under the impression that the black market sold to all parties. Would you be willing to explain why this item cannot be sold to me?

Dear Prelate,
As I stated before, I cannot acquire the item for you. If you have any further enquiries, I can escalate your request to upper management within the Banking Guild. In the interim, upon reciept of payment I will forward the 5 heavy frigates to you.

Regards,
VD

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:46 pm

To the representative of the banking guild,
We wish to purchase 2x pirate recyclers. We will be purchasing them under a shell companies name due to a misunderstanding with some of the pirate families.

Please tell me costs for the ships.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:57 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
Ar'YayHiveQueen wrote:

Dear Prelate Ye'Seren,

Regards,
VD

Dear Prelate,
As I stated before, I cannot acquire the item for you. If you have any further enquiries, I can escalate your request to upper management within the Banking Guild. In the interim, upon reciept of payment I will forward the 5 heavy frigates to you.

Regards,
VD

Ah so the problem lies with you being incapable of getting them, i understand. Then I wish to speak to the actual banking guild representatives, not you as the front company. I understand now that your abilities as a work through are limited. So I wish to speak to the people who put you in this position.
I will not provide any payment for these ships until I speak to those who hired you and put you into this position.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
Ar'YayHiveQueen wrote:

Dear Prelate Ye'Seren,

Regards,
VD

Dear Prelate,

Regards,
VD

Ah so the problem lies with you being incapable of getting them, i understand. Then I wish to speak to the actual banking guild representatives, not you as the front company. I understand now that your abilities as a work through are limited. So I wish to speak to the people who put you in this position.
I will not provide any payment for these ships until I speak to those who hired you and put you into this position.

Banking Guild Manager Alan Platinum stepped up to the communicator. There had been so many orders from across the Polar Expanse that the Banking Guild had hired on several logistic companies to handle shipping and purchase. IG Capital is handling additional business and already complaints had filtered in. Then he saw the nature of the complaints were about purchases of pirate vessels.

"Dear respected and appreciated clients. The Free Systems have bought up all Pirate Vessels. Normal locations of sale of Pirate Vessels has closed for all people who live outside the free systems.
The Banking Guild is open to all but we never guarantee products. We cannot promise any client products from another faction. The only products we guarantee in stock are Banking Guild Vehicles.
In addition IG Capital is liscensed and bonded and will keep all information top secret and confidential even from Maehl Holdings. "

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Admin wrote:
Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
Ar'YayHiveQueen wrote:

Dear Prelate Ye'Seren,

Regards,
VD

Dear Prelate,

Regards,
VD

Banking Guild Manager Alan Platinum stepped up to the communicator. There had been so many orders from across the Polar Expanse that the Banking Guild had hired on several logistic companies to handle shipping and purchase. IG Capital is handling additional business and already complaints had filtered in. Then he saw the nature of the complaints were about purchases of pirate vessels.

"Dear respected and appreciated clients. The Free Systems have bought up all Pirate Vessels. Normal locations of sale of Pirate Vessels has closed for all people who live outside the free systems.
The Banking Guild is open to all but we never guarantee products. We cannot promise any client products from another faction. The only products we guarantee in stock are Banking Guild Vehicles.
In addition IG Capital is liscensed and bonded and will keep all information top secret and confidential even from Maehl Holdings. "

Just so I am clear, the Free Systems have bought up every single of the independently made pirate ships used by the now deceased independent Pirate Magnus Ironsbane. I find it very impressive that a pirate shipyard that followed a man who's mission seemed to be to create pure chaos would agree to provide every single one of their ships to the Free systems considering that Free Systems privateers helped in the destruction of their former boss.
Very interesting.
Oh well

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:37 pm

"We are sorry we cannot fill your order at this time. Is there any reason why these independent pirates would place an embargo on all sales outside the Free Systems?

It did seem a rather abrupt to our trend analysts as well."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:10 pm

I agree it has come rather suddenly, no idea why all independent pirate groups would suddenly choose to only support the Free systems. It seems very out of character for them.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:06 am

I would like 1 IR-model EM Forcefield sized for a capitol ship.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 am

GeneralGarminFe wrote:I would like 1 IR-model EM Forcefield sized for a capitol ship.

General,
That will be 20,000 ghaz.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
VD
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
GeneralGarminFe wrote:I would like 1 IR-model EM Forcefield sized for a capitol ship.

General,
That will be 20,000 ghaz.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
VD
IG Capital

VD,

Ghaz sent, I appreciate the speedy response and deliver.

Signed,
General Garmin Fe
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:32 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:

Dear Prelate Ye'Seren,

Regards,
VD

As for that last comment, we asked for Medium cruisers not heavy cruisers. The black market has access to all types of ships not just banking guild ships. We require 5 fully equipped MEDIUM cruisers not heavy. We shall await an offer.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:08 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:

Dear Prelate Ye'Seren,

Regards,
VD

As for that last comment, we asked for Medium cruisers not heavy cruisers. The black market has access to all types of ships not just banking guild ships. We require 5 fully equipped MEDIUM cruisers not heavy. We shall await an offer.

Ven looked at the message from Prelate Ye, yes, Yeah who gives a shit because they just pissed him off with his snide comment. While Ven appreciates the golden opportunity given to him, he preferred managing sales in the Draco Constellation as opposed to this gig. Having to deal with useless pieces of shit like the Church of Horned Dog made his stomach churn. While Su told him that he had "aptitude" in management, he much rather preferred being captain of a ship. Ven sighed deeply, and called in his intern.

The lanky 21 year old, straight out of school back in the Free Systems, stood before him in a rather disheveled suit. Ven shook his head sadly at the youth who obviously spent too much time studying and not enough time focusing on his appearance. How little the young know about what matters in the universe. "Miho, when I asked you to research mid-class capital ships, you came up with a Banking Frigate, which our prospective client did not appreciate. Explain yourself."

The lanky youth stuttered for a minute before answering, "weh weh weh well, s s s sir. They they they're the same size!"

Ven saw himself opening the drawer to his desk, pulling out his Mach pistol, and shooting the boy right between the eyes. It would have been infinitely more satisfying than this conversation. Ven sighed, breathed and counted backwards from 10, and then responded. "But it's not a Medium Class ship!!!!!" He banged his desk emphatically.

After approximately 30 minutes of frantic explanation, and back and forth screaming from Ven to Miho, Ven finally has his reply to the dipshit Quall kiss-ass he hated so much. He really disliked having to deal with everyone, but as Su said, the money was really really good, so he shouldn't be complaining at all.

"Prelate Ye'seren,

We appear to be at an impasse. You appear to think I'm an idiot and I don't have a product to sell you.

Allow me to explain. There is no such thing as a Medium Sized or Class Capital Ship. Either you're considered a "Light" Capital Ship, or you're a heavy or super heavy Capital Ship. We have nothing in stock, or at this time available to us, that would classify as "medium-sized." In your original query, you made a vague request regarding a ship-type for which only two vessels for the description, both of which were Iron Republic stock. No other company or territory makes ships similar to either of those two vessels. And even if they did, they're most probably not for sale. For example, the EEF may have a model or two they produce that isn't available for distribution.

So instead I ask you to be specific in your enquiry. Either name two or three specific ships you're looking for, or be very specific in minimum specifications you want so that I may further review our options as to how to fulfill your request. As a final point of note, what you may very well be looking for is a model of capital ship sometimes referred to as "variable" class.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital"

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:20 am

There is no such thing as a medium capital ship? Now, I used to have full access to IR databases and I am quite familiar with known ship designs. Now I am not sure you would have access to all types of ships but to tell me that there are no such thing as medium capital ships?
Let me list the ones I know of, there is of course the IR Starcruiser which has been sold by the Black Market before, there is the EEF Kalino Missile Frigate which is a medium capital ship, there is the Fort Lendil Wolf Class Cruiser which is also a medium class capital ship.

Now if you do not have access to a type of ship I understand fully, but please don't tell me that a class of ship does not exist. Just simply say that you are unable to fulfill my request due to your inability and that will be sufficient.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 am

Ar'yayHiveQueen wrote:There is no such thing as a medium capital ship? Now, I used to have full access to IR databases and I am quite familiar with known ship designs. Now I am not sure you would have access to all types of ships but to tell me that there are no such thing as medium capital ships?
Let me list the ones I know of, there is of course the IR Starcruiser which has been sold by the Black Market before, there is the EEF Kalino Missile Frigate which is a medium capital ship, there is the Fort Lendil Wolf Class Cruiser which is also a medium class capital ship.

Now if you do not have access to a type of ship I understand fully, but please don't tell me that a class of ship does not exist. Just simply say that you are unable to fulfill my request due to your inability and that will be sufficient.

Prelate,

You specifically requested non-IR ships. The EEF Kalino Missile Frigate is not available. I can enquire about the Fort Lendil Wolf Class Cruiser, but Ft. Lendil has been particularly unhelpful in the sale of their ships, but I may have made a breakthrough recently, so you may be in luck.

In the event the Wolf Class Cruiser is not available, any other requests?

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty Week 7 Purchases

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:13 am

And soon after Ven made the official purchases, he turned his register over to "unofficial" purchases. These were much more interesting.

100 Stilettos - 250K
5 AOD Albatross w/ special weapons - 1500K
5 AOD Kingfishers w/ special weapons - 1000K
10 Machetes - 100K
2 colony class light frigates - 400K
2 Banking Guild Frigates - 2000K
Ven, after seeing the order, wondered what Su had up his sleeve. Then he quickly realized, he didn't want to know.

Total, 5.25 million ghaz

Purchase complete.

Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : completely butchered the price of colony class light frigates, decreased order number, increased price by 100K)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 am

To Guild
from Deer

Need 1 Million suits of unmarked suits of Red Fist Power Armor Support Mecha.
I know I sold you 5 million of them back in 2219 so I hope you still have one fifth lying around.
I got to get me them as fast as possible.

My old contact was Guiseppe but I guess he quit.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:27 am

TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:To Guild
from Deer

Need 1 Million suits of unmarked suits of Red Fist Power Armor Support Mecha.
I know I sold you 5 million of them back in 2219 so I hope you still have one fifth lying around.
I got to get me them as fast as possible.

My old contact was Guiseppe but I guess he quit.

Dear Fleetmaster,

I have taken over. I offer you a rate of 10,000 ghaz per armor. 1 trillion ghaz.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed 2 autocorrect error)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:32 am

Fleetmaster,
Sadly the size of the order precludes me from giving you a better price.

V/R,
Akrea Montoya

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next