Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild)

2 posters

Go down

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Empty Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild)

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:41 pm

**HEM to individuals listed below**

Greetings Board of Directors and/or their administrators:

There is significant demand for Mach Cannons throughout the Polar Expanse. Currently these items are extremely rare to find and are not directly or indirectly put on the market. As such, I bring it to your attention, as it may be a profitable venture for the Iron Republic.

Furthermore, standard Iron Republic Gunpods are also not on the market. Yours are superior to the ones sometimes available from the EEF, can probably be produced more cheaply, and should be comparable in price to what the EEF sells an Aegis Fighter for.

If there are any additional items you would like to place on the market, please let me know and I will adhere to your requests.

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Left_bar_bleue125/125Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Empty Re: Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild)

Post  F.KalMarx Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Mr. Daydor,

How does the Iron Republic benefit in selling our advanced technology?

Any planetary governor who requisitions it can recieve it as part of their budget. Therefore I must surmise that the potential buyers are not IR military and therefore are undeserving of it.

If you would like we can transfer more IR Raptors instead. It is a tried and true, reliable design and well rounded enough for most uses.

Director Kal Marx

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Left_bar_bleue100/100Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Empty Re: Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild)

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:43 am

Dear Director Marx,

I admit, the only reason the Iron Republic would want to see this product would be because they want to profit from the desires of their allies to utilize this item in joint operations that are mutually beneficial. With regards to if they deserve it, I cannot be the judge. I can only make a request and offer to carry the product on the Iron Republic's behalf.

I fully understand your desire not to share any particular product with the rest of the universe. It is your prerogative and I will not question it. I would, however, not be doing my job unless I provided you, and in turn the Iron Republic, the opportunity to increase your profits and make desired products available to the Banking Guild's customers.

We appreciate the response and your counteroffer. We enjoy doing business with the Iron Republic and hope to maintain our powerful and symbiotic business relationship.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

(ooc - based on supply and demand, if you're increasing supply it would indirectly drop price. is this your desire?)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Left_bar_bleue125/125Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 am

Mr. Daydor,

You are a shrewd negotiator.

It is my intention that everyone who needs a good reliable IR Raptor can buy one. I want to increase production until every planetary defense force, every free asteroid, and every way station can afford it.

It should be done quickly, and effeciently. The Board suspects even the smallest colony will be under attack soon enough. Anyone not allied with our enemies is our friend in the coming days.

Director Kal Marx

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Left_bar_bleue100/100Msg from IG Capital (Banking Guild) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:19 am

Director Marx,

You honor me with your compliments.

I will let the Banking Guild know of your desires, and we will accommodate your production increases and product availability accordingly. Are there any other products you would like to make available at this time, since we are on the topic?

Kindest regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Mr. Daydor,

Yes, we wish to flood the market with Liquid Nitrogen shells for Dome Buster cannons.

As long as the orbital defenses have Domebusters, this should help.

Director Kal Marx

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum