Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:33 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:To Guild
from Deer

Need 1 Million suits of unmarked suits of Red Fist Power Armor Support Mecha.
I know I sold you 5 million of them back in 2219 so I hope you still have one fifth lying around.
I got to get me them as fast as possible.

My old contact was Guiseppe but I guess he quit.

Dear Fleetmaster,

I have taken over. I offer you a rate of 10,000 ghaz per armor. 1 trillion ghaz.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Ven Daydor
.



It will be a significant amount of my budget but here 10 trillion ghaz.


Ooc you shouldn't be referring to me as Fleetmaster yet I haven't done the official reveal yet.

Right now only Palomedes has that info in character.


Last edited by TheSectorGeneralDeer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarified title)

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : Bridge of the IR Mothership "Dreaded"

Character sheet
Rank: Sector General
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:08 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:Dear Fleetmaster,

I have taken over. I offer you a rate of 10,000 ghaz per armor. 1 trillion ghaz.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Ven Daydor
.

It will be a significant amount of my budget but here 10 trillion ghaz.

Dear Sector General,

I apologize for the clerical error in my prior communication. It appears that I was misinformed. regarding your rank. I could gave sworn I had read a press release some time ago, but it appears. I was mistaken, according to my contacts at the Banking Guild. I hope no offense was taken.

I also wish to advise you that there appears to have been a clerical error with your payment. I have submitted the proper payment for handling in the amount if 1 trillion ghaz (or equivalent in credits). However, IG Capital has been credited in excess of 9 trillion ghaz. If you wish to retrieve this payment I have included the account details for withdrawl. If you fail to acces this account in one weeks' time, the money will be credited, in full, to IG Capital.

We appreciate your patronage. Call upon us at any time.

Best regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Ooc- respond to get your money back, ignore to let me keep it.

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:39 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:Dear Fleetmaster,

I have taken over. I offer you a rate of 10,000 ghaz per armor. 1 trillion ghaz.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Ven Daydor
.

It will be a significant amount of my budget but here 10 trillion ghaz.

Dear Sector General,

I apologize for the clerical error in my prior communication. It appears that I was misinformed. regarding your rank. I could gave sworn I had read a press release some time ago, but it appears. I was mistaken, according to my contacts at the Banking Guild. I hope no offense was taken.

I also wish to advise you that there appears to have been a clerical error with your payment. I have submitted the proper payment for handling in the amount if 1 trillion ghaz (or equivalent in credits). However, IG Capital has been credited in excess of 9 trillion ghaz. If you wish to retrieve this payment I have included the account details for withdrawl. If you fail to acces this account in one weeks' time, the money will be credited, in full, to IG Capital.

We appreciate your patronage. Call upon us at any time.

Best regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

Ooc- respond to get your money back, ignore to let me keep it.


To Guild
From Deer

Really Ven? I hadn't realized I transfered too much. When I'm sure ill need to use it in a future requisition. Don't refund it for the IR account. If you can set up a quick transfer Banking Guild bank account with it I would happily pay 10% to cover applicable transfer fees and yearly account charges.



TheSectorGeneralDeer

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : Bridge of the IR Mothership "Dreaded"

Character sheet
Rank: Sector General
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 am

TheSectorGeneralDeer wrote:

To Guild
From Deer

Really Ven? I hadn't realized I transfered too much. When I'm sure ill need to use it in a future requisition. Don't refund it for the IR account. If you can set up a quick transfer Banking Guild bank account with it I would happily pay 10% to cover applicable transfer fees and yearly account charges.


Deer,

Done. We will collect accordingly and debit any fees to your account accordingly.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor,CEO of IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  UnityPrime on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:57 pm

We are aware that a number of the Warmonger's Dead were taken as prisoners. The Unity would study these infantry, and their weapons.

As those who took the Warmonger's Dead insist on using currency; we are willing to exchange small imaginary indicators of value for these POW's. 1000 Gaz per member of the Warmonger's Dead, 100 Ghaz per rifle.

Prime
avatar
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : The Via station

Character sheet
Rank: Supreme Commander
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 pm

UnityPrime wrote:We are aware that a number of the Warmonger's Dead were taken as prisoners. The Unity would study these infantry, and their weapons.

As those who took the Warmonger's Dead insist on using currency; we are willing to exchange small imaginary indicators of value for these POW's. 1000 Gaz per member of the Warmonger's Dead, 100 Ghaz per rifle.

Prime

Dear Prime,

The Banking Guild and its formal affiliates do not partake in the trade of intelligent, sentient creatures. On rare occasions, there are a list of sanctioned creatures that can be traded as either pets or for natural refuges (also referred to as zoos), but the creatures known as Warmonger's Dead do not fall in that category. It is the position of the Banking Guild that your request for the trade of prisoners falls into the category of slave trade, which we do not engage in no matter what the forum. Slave trade is considered an abominable act that is not to be perpetuated by any means.

We must, therefore, respectfully decline your request for the sale of any prisoners. We can, however, provide you with Warmonger's Dead specimens, if you so choose. We have approximately 50 specimens, in statis, available for this transaction. Unfortunately, we only have 20 of their weapons available for distribution.

If you wish to finalize this transaction, please let us know and provide 52,000 ghaz as payment.

Kind regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  F.KalMarx on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Banking Guild

From Account X7757773889

I am requesting a deliver of 1000 Albatross Starfighters, 500 Kingfishers Starfreighters all fully armed and ready for deployment.

Urgent order.

Anonymous Purchaser

F.KalMarx

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-03
Location : The Board of Directors meeting Chamber

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:47 pm

F.KalMarx wrote:Banking Guild

From Account X7757773889

I am requesting a deliver of 1000 Albatross Starfighters, 500 Kingfishers Starfreighters all fully armed and ready for deployment.

Urgent order.

Anonymous Purchaser

Dear Holder of Account X7757773889,

The Albatrosses will cost 300 million ghaz, the Kingfishers 100 Million, for a grand total of 400 Million Ghaz. Please confirm price acceptance for immediate delivery.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  OrleosSacrenine on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Banking Guild,

Do you deal in controlled substances? If so, I require a drug known as Instilled Fear, do you have any in stock? On top of that, should you have any others in stock, please submit names of aforementioned substances for possible future purchase.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : ????? The Horror Nexus

Character sheet
Rank: Director of Sacrenine Fine Arts
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  UnityPrime on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 pm

The deal regarding the research specimens is acceptable. The funds have been wired to your account.

Prime
avatar
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : The Via station

Character sheet
Rank: Supreme Commander
Army Morale:
120/120  (120/120)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  F.KalMarx on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
F.KalMarx wrote:Banking Guild

From Account X7757773889

I am requesting a deliver of 1000 Albatross Starfighters, 500 Kingfishers Starfreighters all fully armed and ready for deployment.

Urgent order.

Anonymous Purchaser

Dear Holder of Account X7757773889,

The Albatrosses will cost 300 million ghaz, the Kingfishers 100 Million, for a grand total of 400 Million Ghaz. Please confirm price acceptance for immediate delivery.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, IG Capital

Double the order take 800 Million and deliver immediately.

Please also transfer funds from IR account fkm102985486 to Banking Guild X7757773889.
Transfer amount is 1 billion ghaz, and 100 million ghaz to cover transfer fees.

F.KalMarx

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-03
Location : The Board of Directors meeting Chamber

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:39 am

F.KalMarx wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
F.KalMarx wrote:Banking Guild

From Account X7757773889

I am requesting a deliver of 1000 Albatross Starfighters, 500 Kingfishers Starfreighters all fully armed and ready for deployment.

Urgent order.

Anonymous Purchaser

Dear Holder of Account X7757773889,

The Albatrosses will cost 300 million ghaz, the Kingfishers 100 Million, for a grand total of 400 Million Ghaz. Please confirm price acceptance for immediate delivery.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, IG Capital

Double the order take 800 Million and deliver immediately.

Please also transfer funds from IR account fkm102985486 to Banking Guild X7757773889.
Transfer amount is 1 billion ghaz, and 100 million ghaz to cover transfer fees.

All transactions completed and set for immediately delivery.

Pleasure doing business with you.

Regards,
VD

ooc - presumption that you had legal access codes for fkm102985486. The funds are frozen for 24 hours while all transactions verified. If there are any "problems", I'll advise accordingly.

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 am

Ven received the order:

100 Aegis 5K each - 500K ghaz
5 Juggernaught Striders - 50K each - 250 K total
1 Model T - 500K - 500K
Missiles for Model T - 100K - 100K

These items were to be delivered to Tapestry, in the name of Sora Fleshstealer, for the sole purpose of defense of the colony. Su's expense account was utilized.

Total cost - 1.65 Million

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rolling for "Sanitarium: Welcome Home

Post  blackheartsecurity on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 am

This is the INT test for finding out about the sanitarium DP2's pops made on Nilos

blackheartsecurity

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
Rank: Director
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rolling for "Sanitarium: Welcome Home

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 am

The member 'blackheartsecurity' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Skill Tests' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Skill Tests' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'Skill Tests' : 1

--------------------------------

#4 'Skill Tests' : 1

Admin
Admin

Posts : 748
Join date : 2011-02-19

View user profile http://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:33 pm

OrleosSacrenine wrote:Banking Guild,

Do you deal in controlled substances? If so, I require a drug known as Instilled Fear, do you have any in stock? On top of that, should you have any others in stock, please submit names of aforementioned substances for possible future purchase.

-Orleos

We do, indeed, have Instilled Fear. We have approximately 100 vials available for sale.

We also have access to whatever purchased needs you may have of Marijuana, Opium, and Shinefox Combat Drugs.
We have reasonable supplies of morpheus cubes and voho.
We have limited supplies of Instilled Fear and Gladiator's Ale.
We have extremely limited supplies of Blood Root, Spartacus Cactus, Green Eye Combat Drugs, and Sure Thing.
Our supply of Love Potion #9 has been cut off indefinately. We do not currently have access to Wolfsbane.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  OrleosSacrenine on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:58 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
OrleosSacrenine wrote:Banking Guild,

Do you deal in controlled substances? If so, I require a drug known as Instilled Fear, do you have any in stock? On top of that, should you have any others in stock, please submit names of aforementioned substances for possible future purchase.

-Orleos

We do, indeed, have Instilled Fear. We have approximately 100 vials available for sale.

We also have access to whatever purchased needs you may have of Marijuana, Opium, and Shinefox Combat Drugs.
We have reasonable supplies of morpheus cubes and voho.
We have limited supplies of Instilled Fear and Gladiator's Ale.
We have extremely limited supplies of Blood Root, Spartacus Cactus, Green Eye Combat Drugs, and Sure Thing.
Our supply of Love Potion #9 has been cut off indefinately. We do not currently have access to Wolfsbane.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

Daydor,

Give me a price on all the Instilled Fear, Green Eye, Opium, and the Morpheus Cubes. I ask what keeps the shipments of Love Potion #9 from your capable hands? If possible I will look into that matter to see what keeps the shipments from you if you do not know.

OrleosSacrenine

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : ????? The Horror Nexus

Character sheet
Rank: Director of Sacrenine Fine Arts
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  F.KalMarx on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 pm

F.KalMarx wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
F.KalMarx wrote:Banking Guild

From Account X7757773889

I am requesting a deliver of 1000 Albatross Starfighters, 500 Kingfishers Starfreighters all fully armed and ready for deployment.

Urgent order.

Anonymous Purchaser

Dear Holder of Account X7757773889,

The Albatrosses will cost 300 million ghaz, the Kingfishers 100 Million, for a grand total of 400 Million Ghaz. Please confirm price acceptance for immediate delivery.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, IG Capital

Double the order take 800 Million and deliver immediately.

Please also transfer funds from IR account fkm102985486 to Banking Guild X7757773889.
Transfer amount is 1 billion ghaz, and 100 million ghaz to cover transfer fees.


I will need to repeat this process again this time for 800 million worth of the ships and 5 billion transferred with a 500 million ghaz transfer fee from the above accounts..

F.KalMarx

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-03
Location : The Board of Directors meeting Chamber

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 am

F.KalMarx wrote:
F.KalMarx wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
F.KalMarx wrote:Banking Guild

From Account X7757773889

I am requesting a deliver of 1000 Albatross Starfighters, 500 Kingfishers Starfreighters all fully armed and ready for deployment.
Urgent order.
Anonymous Purchaser
Dear Holder of Account X7757773889,
The Albatrosses will cost 300 million ghaz, the Kingfishers 100 Million, for a grand total of 400 Million Ghaz. Please confirm price acceptance for immediate delivery.
Regards,
Ven Daydor, IG Capital
Double the order take 800 Million and deliver immediately.
Please also transfer funds from IR account fkm102985486 to Banking Guild X7757773889.
Transfer amount is 1 billion ghaz, and 100 million ghaz to cover transfer fees.
I will need to repeat this process again this time for 800 million worth of the ships and 5 billion transferred with a 500 million ghaz transfer fee from the above accounts..

Done.

Regards, Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  OrleosSacrenine on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Banking Guild,

I require the purchase of high potency sleeping poison and or paralytic poison, whether secreted from the venom of a creature or herbal makes no difference, so long as it does not kill the recipient. I also require springshot rifle to go with the bolts, preferably self-reloading if at all possible. As well as urine of animals indigenous to the Northern Kingdoms of Refuge for the purpose of scent dampening. Enough for two squads.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : ????? The Horror Nexus

Character sheet
Rank: Director of Sacrenine Fine Arts
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 am

OrleosSacrenine wrote:Banking Guild,

I require the purchase of high potency sleeping poison and or paralytic poison, whether secreted from the venom of a creature or herbal makes no difference, so long as it does not kill the recipient. I also require springshot rifle to go with the bolts, preferably self-reloading if at all possible. As well as urine of animals indigenous to the Northern Kingdoms of Refuge for the purpose of scent dampening. Enough for two squads.

-Orleos

Orleos,

No animal piss. Sorry.
Self-Reloading Springshot Rifle - 100 ghaz each (Nightmare-based, cannot handle Light/Healing items)
Poison (enough for 100 shots) - 100 ghaz

Please advise.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am

OrleosSacrenine wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:
OrleosSacrenine wrote:Banking Guild,

Do you deal in controlled substances? If so, I require a drug known as Instilled Fear, do you have any in stock? On top of that, should you have any others in stock, please submit names of aforementioned substances for possible future purchase.

-Orleos

We do, indeed, have Instilled Fear. We have approximately 100 vials available for sale.

We also have access to whatever purchased needs you may have of Marijuana, Opium, and Shinefox Combat Drugs.
We have reasonable supplies of morpheus cubes and voho.
We have limited supplies of Instilled Fear and Gladiator's Ale.
We have extremely limited supplies of Blood Root, Spartacus Cactus, Green Eye Combat Drugs, and Sure Thing.
Our supply of Love Potion #9 has been cut off indefinately. We do not currently have access to Wolfsbane.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ven Daydor

Daydor,

Give me a price on all the Instilled Fear, Green Eye, Opium, and the Morpheus Cubes. I ask what keeps the shipments of Love Potion #9 from your capable hands? If possible I will look into that matter to see what keeps the shipments from you if you do not know.

100 vials of Instilled Fear - 20K ghaz
700 doses of Opium - 20K ghaz
10 Green Eye vials - 20K ghaz
500 morpheus cubes - 20K ghaz

That's what I can get for now. Love Potion #9's distribution center/capabilities was wiped out, from what our sources say.

Regards,
VD


Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sections regarding Love Potion 9)

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 am

Ven got the order through, for the other accounts:

700 Stilettos - 2.5K each - 1.75 Million ghaz
500 Kingfishers with disablers - 200K each - 50 million ghaz
25 Colony Class Frigates - 200K each - 5 Million
18 Pirate Recyclers - 400K each - 7.2 Million
120 Tridents w/missiles - 60K each - 7.2 Million

Total - 71.15 Million


MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  OrleosSacrenine on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
OrleosSacrenine wrote:Banking Guild,

I require the purchase of high potency sleeping poison and or paralytic poison, whether secreted from the venom of a creature or herbal makes no difference, so long as it does not kill the recipient. I also require springshot rifle to go with the bolts, preferably self-reloading if at all possible. As well as urine of animals indigenous to the Northern Kingdoms of Refuge for the purpose of scent dampening. Enough for two squads.

-Orleos

Orleos,

No animal piss. Sorry.
Self-Reloading Springshot Rifle - 100 ghaz each (Nightmare-based, cannot handle Light/Healing items)
Poison (enough for 100 shots) - 100 ghaz

Please advise.

Regards,
Ven Daydor, CEO
IG Capital

I will buy the complete supply of the aforementioned drugs and will need 8 Rifles in total as well as 400 Doses of the High Potency Sleeping Poison. The money has been wired to the appropriate account.

-Thank you

OrleosSacrenine

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : ????? The Horror Nexus

Character sheet
Rank: Director of Sacrenine Fine Arts
Army Morale:
100/100  (100/100)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To The Gunrunners of Volans

Post  MaehlHoldings on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:50 pm

**highly encrypted**
To the Gunrunners of Volans,

Recently we of the Free Systems have assisted you in the process of defending your territory against both the Fleets of Fate and the Grey. While we did not necessarily impact the the battle to the extent that we anticipated, we also arguably fielded the largest fleet in the battle field. Strange how, sometimes, that happens. I am happy, nonetheless, we were able to partake in the battle and action your urgent request for assistance.

I write to you now because we, in turn, require yours. While we were able to defeat the Fleets of Fate by your homeworlds, the fate of the entire universe is at stake. The Fleets of Fate threaten the very existence of the universe. They intend to subjugate us all and destroy our free will. The only thing that will save us is if the united forces of the universe come together and destroy the entire Fleet of Fate, which is currently approaching the Unity Core. We are amassing a comprehensive defensive force from all parts of the universe. I fear it is a battle we may not win. The fleet converging on the Unity that is much larger than the one we just faced, and I fear the cost, in life, will be overwhelming. Which is why I write to you.

You have, in your possession, a peculiar weapon that allows for some degree of cloaking as well as altering the apparent number of ships that appear to be attacking a location. I intend on bringing thousands upon thousands of starfighters to bear against the Fleets of Fate. However, I would like this number to appear exponentially larger, making my actual ships that much harder to locate and attack. I was hoping you would be able to provide my ships with this technology, at a profit to you, so that we can use it to defeat the menace that threatens you all.

In return, not only will we pay fair price for this technology, but we also wish to extend a weapons contract. I currently have various distribution channels all over the universe, and will be increasing them shortly. If you agree to my request above, I will offer to distribute your weapons across the Polar Expanse. The business specifics for the same can be hashed out once we have saved the universe.

I hope you agree to this request.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl
CEO of Maehl Holdings, IRLC

MaehlHoldings

Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Free Systems

Character sheet
Rank: Stockholder of the Iron Republic
Army Morale:
125/125  (125/125)
Current Research:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum