Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon

3 posters

Go down

Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon Empty Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 pm

This thread is for Trilat players to discuss further attentions paid to the colony closest to the Temporal Wormhole. And the dead moon has builders, Emissaries and Praetorians as well as harvesters.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon Empty Re: Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon

Post  UnityPrime Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 pm

We are beginning construction of a research colony on this moon underground. At this stage we keep ourselves hidden by seeding sensor baffles and hidden electromagnetic shielding such that we can continue to build without interruption.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon Left_bar_bleue120/120Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 am

My Vampires will split into two groups. The first made up of Plague Vampires with a handfull of Nosferatu as their guardians. They will attempt to take the Air filtration systems of the Fire Dome City. Half will go for the Filters themselves, the other half for the main control station.
If they secure these positions they will begin infecting the air with their diseased blood. While these Plague Vampires spread debilitating disease to the populace, the Nosferatu will protect them, and bring them food. Food of the two legged variety.
Meanwhile the remaining Drakuls will begin organizing rival gangs, turning their gang leaders into thrawls and hurling them at the local authorities. I believe they are called Blackheart Security.
By keeping back, the Drakuls will use the living to hide their control.
A few weeks of terrorism should keep the Druzi Prime Dome quite busy. Lets see how brutal the IR really will be.
I plan having the Vampires secretly plant sacrifice collectors around the city. If the IR decides to brutalize the populace in any gross way, like domebustering them from orbit like they did to one of my gun emplacements. These collectors will charge up for a special secret use. I love you

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon Left_bar_bleue100/100Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralLayneYr Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:01 am

Oops Sorry Rolling Eyes

I got so excited I made a mess. I had been resting my spiked heels on my personal nightmare slave's back and accidentally drove it through his eye and popped it.

Sticky iky Nightmare Ichor I love you

AdmiralLayneYr
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon Left_bar_bleue100/100Further Plans for the Druzi 2 moon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down