Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Further Plans for Druzi Prime

5 posters

Go down

Further Plans for Druzi Prime Empty Further Plans for Druzi Prime

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 pm

This thread is for I.R. players to discuss further attentions paid to the colony closest to the Temporal Wormhole.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Further Plans for Druzi Prime Empty Re: Further Plans for Druzi Prime

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:03 pm

The battle for Druzi Prime may be over but the clean up has just begun. You have gotten your PR but now it is time for repairs, I am planning on sending in the Cult of the Horn Dog to help care for those in need. I would ask for you all to send Brethren forces to keep the colony safe, an army isn't needed just a small force to supplement the local mercs. The colony was saved but if we simply lose the colony to a second attack it won't be a PR gain just an embarrassment.

As for the citizens who my forces saved, they shall be given the best of care, food, shelter, clean clothing etc. While a new colony is being found for them to go to (or their old colony restored) they shall be my guests. All the while they shall learn about what the Cult of the Horn Dog can do for them.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Further Plans for Druzi Prime Left_bar_bleue120/120Further Plans for Druzi Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Wow you are 100% wrong Ar'yay.
We want those Vamps to raise as much hell as possible. We just got to let at least half the population turn then we ask the Board to classify the planet as a biohazard. Then we show how sad we are to have to planetkiller missile it from Orbit. Evacuate a few locals who can talk about how their peaceful lives were disrupted by the evil Kasanthian vampires.
We get permission for that then we repeat the tactic on every Kasanthian planet in range. The planetkiller missile part, on their own worlds they got more than enough Vamps.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Further Plans for Druzi Prime Left_bar_bleue120/120Further Plans for Druzi Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:00 pm

So, let me get this straight, instead of just solving the problem and saving your citizens you want to wait until half of the remaining people are dead then grab a few of them to talk about how horrible things are then blow up the entire place? This is your plan? Will it work as well as your last plan of having the Kasanthians blow the place up? Cause the locals managed to stop the attack even without your "aid". All you are doing is making yourself look incompetent! You are going to force the locals to seek help elsewhere. Do you want them to turn to the Free Systems? or the EEF? You want other planets to see how you just abandon colonies just because it would take a tiny bit of effort to save? Go talk to your board of directors and explain to them that if they want to have a Republic intact they are going to have to fight their enemies.

Unless your plan is to allow the Iron Republic to be destroyed. If so then your strategy of let the Iron Republic be absorbed by weak expansionist powers seems to be proceeding smoothly!

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Sector General Deer

First off let me remind you when directing us Sector General you will address us as Hive Queens not just by are names. Like I said before I am a stickler for protocol. We are hive queen and as thus you owe us your respect. As for your plans I feel i can speak for my Hive Queen ally when i say I do not feel it will be in the best interest to let the Kasanthian vampires run a mock on a planet belonging to the IR. If we loose a planet to these rebel scum it shows how weak we are. Also we are Hive Queens and as such we have a love that you will never understand for potential hosts and can not sit back as you allow the destruction of a population that could have been saved if only you would show some compassion and save these lives as they are the lives belonging to the IR and you owe them as citizens to man up and step in. As you may or may not have noticed we have taken heavy losses from Garmin Fe and his frost generators don't you think these people have a right to hear about the cult of the horn dog so that they may be saved form the destruction you have planed for them? Also since the whole Garmin FE incident is the IR's fault as he was on your prison planet and you couldn't stop him and now he is on our world causing havoc and destruction to my people I feel the people of Druzil will make fine hosts let the cult of the horn dog in to talk and acre for them so that they may see the love of the Quall N'Drone.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Further Plans for Druzi Prime Left_bar_bleue85/100Further Plans for Druzi Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  sectorgeneralstark Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:28 pm

I think we are ill served tossing the blame for the rise of Garmin Fe and his allies back and forth. It was during my time as Sector General that Garmin Fe rose to power, and Deer holds no responsibility for that. In fact I understand his frustration. When our enemies first rose to power on Refuge I personally requested the right to glass Refuge. When they created the Continent of Dead Quall, I asked, no demanded the Board grant me authority to use planetkiller missiles on it which would have destroyed it completely and saved many of your people.
But the Board cares only about profit margins and profit potential, and denied my requests then demoted me as punishment for my "failure".
I will admit I laughed when Deer suffered the same refusal when he wanted to deploy clean bombs to wipe out all life on Fort Lendill and TRILAT worlds. The Board barely agreed to allow the gambit that resulted in the 2218 treaty of Refuge.

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Further Plans for Druzi Prime Left_bar_bleue100/100Further Plans for Druzi Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  sectorgeneralstark Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:34 pm

I would go a step further to say we are all subservient and shackled by the decisions of the Board of Directors.
While I give all due respect for the HiveQueens, I hope they are not implying they are ranked higher within the IR than a Sector General. The Sector General of a sector of space only has to answer to the Board while acting within his sector.
With that explained I still feel we are better off working together as our people have in the past than fighting each other.
Le-a HiveQueen has suffered a significant loss within her Hive. Her hatred of the Unity is well placed.
Let us be compassionate towards the suffering of her people.

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Further Plans for Druzi Prime Left_bar_bleue100/100Further Plans for Druzi Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:55 am

It seems that the Iron Republic is more hindered then helped by the board of directors, they seem to only face problems when it has begun to spin out of control. Perhaps the Sector Generals are so used to this that they try to accelerate problems in order for it to force the Board of Directors hands. If this is the case then perhaps I owe Sector General Deer an apology, I personally do not understand the problem of seeing a problem and then solving it directly rather then waiting for things to spin out of control.
In the future I think we should ALL remember each other's ranks and treat the others with the respect they warrant. I am sure we will all get frustrated in the future and remember that we will work better together rather then apart. Also we need to remember that culturally we are different and we should explain WHY we are doing the actions that we are doing so there is less confusion and misunderstandings.

For example, I as a Quall N'Drone feel that the callous attitude of the colonies is a mistake as we will alienate the Independent Corporations that operate out of them and lets face it we don't have too many friends in the universe, turning everyone that isn't wearing an Iron Republic uniform into an enemy isn't the best strategy.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:07 pm

As our IR allies don't want to send reinforcements to aid the people of Druzi Prime I shall be sending in members of the Horned Dog to make an appearance of help. They shall bring food and clothing to the survives and teach basic self defense. In respect to the decision Sector General Deer has made i shall not send Quall warriors. I shall keep a section of the city safe with the Horned Dogs but not the entire place allowing anyone outside the "safe" zone to be turned and those who can make it to the zone shall be under the cults protection. The Horned Dog personal shall put shadow wards in the safe zone hopefully keeping out the undead and putting up holy symbols of their faith as well as distributing these symbols to the populous in the safe zone.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Ar'yay HiveQueen,

What of the refusal of the IRLCs to have you come with your freighter of Horned Dogs?
Will you be able to achieve your plan with just a handfull of Horned Dog Missionaries?

Sector General Deer

P.S. If you can sneak at least one Eruption Sage in with your Horned Dogs. That way in a few weeks if the Board doesn't approve the purge option, we have a back up nuclear option, er volcanic option? cheers

P.S.S. thanks for respecting the decision not to send Quall Warriors in. We don't want an intergalatic incident (outside of the one we are purposely setting up snicker snicker). Very Happy

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Sector General Deer

You do PR your way, I shall do it my way. You are fine with showing the people of the Iron Republic that the only attention they will get from their government is a planet killer missile, i want to show the people that the Horned Dog cares for them and is willing to lay down their lives to protect them. You be the stick, i will be the carrot.

I will be sending in artifacts with the cultists to ward against shadow, that way I can keep at least one zone free of the vampires to make sure there are survivers who speak well of us before any planet killing missile, or before any "nuclear" option. This way I can make sure that more of the uninfected people can be evacuated to Kyrpos. You don't want these colonist, so I am sure you won't mind if I have them.

Go ahead and create your international incident, we will be here caring for (and making sure there are) survivors, after all what good would it be for these people to go on air and complain that they were abandoned before the end. This way they will be able to praise an Iron Republic sanctioned church charity group as trying to help them before the end. This way the vampires are the bad guys, not you.

Ar'Yay Hive Queen

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

I may have lost a tremendous amount of my people, but I will always be willing to send support to the people of Druzil in the form of my loyal cultists of the Horn Dog. I will also not be sending in my Quall warriors as I do not wish to start any international incidents. I will help out Ar'yay with his warding of shadows. I will also send in my cultists who are light mancers to set up barriers against the rebel scum that is the Kasinthain federation. Let those kasnathians that dare to interfere with cultists burn in righteous fire!

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Further Plans for Druzi Prime Left_bar_bleue85/100Further Plans for Druzi Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:31 am

Le-a HiveQueen,
I feel as though I may not have been as compassionate to your people as I should be. It pains me to admit it, even more that a Kias like Stark is the one to point it out.

Where are your remaining hive staying? Can I provide your displaced people lodging or food?

It must be a terrible feeling to be a Quall refugee.

Phenomenal pyromantic power but no ability to unleash it on your Unity enemies while they sleep cozy on their Extension Worlds.

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:54 am

Thank you General but the space station i acquired after our victory over the Kasnatian cretins will do fine for our new lodgings as for the food you wanted to give me if u can see that it gets sent over the the starving masses of Druzil that would be most good. And fear not those that oppose us will crumble like dust before our glorious might. When they strike again we will be ready and they will know why they should have been fearing us oh they will know.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down