Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it)

3 posters

Go down

Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Empty Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it)

Post  Damien Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 pm

~The Antares-class starfreighter Xanernius approaches the planet Tapestry~

"Sir, why are you sitting in the captain's chair?" Lanaedra asked as the door to the bridge closed behind her.

"Because. For some reason it's more comfortable than the rest of the chairs on the ship. And besides, right now, he's off doing captain-y stuff. He's not using it at the moment." Damien moved forward in the chair to shift his wings a bit, and sat back.

"Captain, we're appro-" the young man from the console started.

"AND YOU!" Damien yelled, sitting back up. "I've told you to stop calling me Captain! I'm using his chair. Doesn't mean i'm him."

"Sorry, sir." The man cleared his throat and began again. "We're approaching Tapestry, sir."

Just then, the door opened, and Captain Criocri walked onto the bridge. "Sir, are you in my chair again?"

"No!" Damien jumped to his feet. Lanaedra sighed. "So, Adir, how's the captain-y stuff coming along?"

While looking at Damien, the captain sat down. "It's captain-y. How's my chair?"

Damien shrugged. "You tell me. You're the one sitting in it."

Adir shook his head. "Anything happen that i need to know about?"

"We're coming up on Tapestry," the man at the console said. "We should break atmo in a few moments."

"Excellent." Adir sat back. "The sooner we get there, the sooner Damien can get off my ship. "

"It's my ship. For some unknown, and incredibly insane, reason, i just leave you in charge of it," Damien said.

Lanaedra back-handed Damien on the shoulder. "It might have something to do with the fact that he's good at his job."

"Thank you, Admiral," Adir replied.

"Good at his job like mental patients are good at feeding themselves." Lanaedra hit him again. "Whatever. Everyone's against me," Damien threw his hands up in the air as he turned towards the primary monitor. "How are we doing?" Just then, the ship started shaking slightly. "We just entered the atmosphere," he said in response to his own question.

The man at the console looked up at him. "Uh, yeah. We'll be touching down in about two minutes, sir."

"Good. Lanae, let's get to the cargo bay. We'll get off the ship there," Damien said, turning towards the door.

"Oh, uh, sir, i really don't think i need to go planet-side with you. You should be able to handle this yourself," she replied.

Damien stopped walking, and turned back. "Well, yeah. But that's irrelevant. What's relevant is that i want you to come with me. It'll be good for you."

"That, and he needs someone to make a good impression down there. Someone who isn't an idiot," Adir said, chuckling.

Damien looked at Adir. "Thanks for the input, Captain. Now if you would kindly go jump out the airlock, i can hire a captain who isn't stupid, and we can enjoy our lives."

When the ship rocked slightly, the man at the console spoke up. "We've landed, sir."

"Oh. Damn."

"Uh, sir," Lanaedra said reluctantly. "Let's go. We have stuff to do, remember. "

"What? Oh yeah. C'mon." Damien turned back to the door.

"Yes, sir," she replied, following a few paces behind.

Before he left the bridge, he turned back. "Adir, when we're back in space, you can jump out the airlock." He started walking again. Now, though, Lanaedra was next to him, not following him. "So, why do you hate meeting new people?" he asked as they walked.

"Did you forget what happened at the party?" she asked in response.

"No, i didn't. But i'm pretty sure there won't be any alcohol here."

Lanaedra sighed as she continued to walk with Damien into the cargo hold. As the ramp came down, she looked up at him. "So why do you hate Captain Criocri?"

"What? Hate him? That wasn't hate, per say," he argued back. "That was more like... Friendly banter."

"'Friendly'? You told him to jump out of the airlock," she said.

"Did he do it?" When Lanaedra shook her head, he continued. "Then it's fine. No harm, no foul." They began to walk down the ramp. Looking around, Damien spotted four people a good distance away. "Well. You don't like to meet new people. Do you have an issue with walking, or do i have to hear you complain about that, too?"

She gave a disapproving look, hit him in the arm, and started walking towards the group.

Damien chuckled. He looked up at the sky. Nice day, he thought. Looking back towards the group in the distance, he stretched his wings open, folded them closed, and began walking after Lanaedra.

(OoC: I know this says 'with Lil and Mor', but if Sora wants in, i'm fine with it. We'll say i get to the group before he leaves. If not, he walks away as i approach.)
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Left_bar_bleue100/100Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Empty Re: Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it)

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:30 am

Mor'aye'ahn noticed the ship landing not far off, how could he not. As it was there were only the three of them standing out and talking about the dividing of a planet and who gets what when it all came down to it. And then there were two more who just walked out of the blue... well perhaps not, he tended to expect beings to literally pop out of the blue, these two just more or less walked.

With a shrug he looked back to Captain Fleshstealer and said "Unless I am forgetting anything important I believe that this would generally conclude our meeting. As for the items requested contact Crewman Francis aboard the Dragons Teeth mark 2 about delivery I have a feeling that I may be quite busy as time progresses."

Looking to the newcomers he smiled "I'm sorry I do not believe we have met, I have been busy trying to get deals off the ground and all that nonsense."
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Left_bar_bleue80/100Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Empty Re: Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it)

Post  PirateCaptainFleshstealer Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:52 am

"whats this more people to stake a claim?" Sora mused to himself "Hmmm wings i've been meaning to get myself a pair of those." he muttered under his breath.

PirateCaptainFleshstealer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Left_bar_bleue100/100Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:38 pm

As they approached, Damien still hadn't caught up to Lanaedra. It was odd, he thought. She didn't like meeting new people, but at this rate she was going to get to them first. Maybe he'd better walk faster... Or, he could walk slower, leave her on her own with the new people, and see how she handles it. He decided against that, however, and picked up the pace. There was business to be done.

About twenty yards away from the group, he caught up to her. "That eager to meet the group of them on your own, huh?"

"Right now, i just want to get it over with," she replied. "There's really no reason for me to be out here, other than for what appears to be your amusement."

He slowed for a few seconds, and then caught back up to her. "If it was just for my amusement, i would have stopped walking halfway here. It would have been much more amusing for me to leave you hanging like that. No, as much as i don't want to give him credit, Adir's right, in a way. I bring you with me on 'missions' like these because you keep me in line, sorta. If you weren't here, it'd be likely i'd get back to the ship with a hole in my torso."

They reached the group as he finished talking. One of the members of the group turned to looked at them. He smiled, and greeted them. Before either Damien or Lanaedra were able to respond, another person spoke up, the one with four arms. He stated concern's about "staking claim", and made mention of "wanting wings".

A bit of color drained from Lanaedra's face, and one could see that the irritation that was there just seconds ago, was now replaced with a mix of anger and concern.

"Ok. Maybe not a hole in my torso. But there'd be some sort of injury," Damien said to Lanaedra. He turned back to the group standing before them. "I'm Damien, and this is my Admiral, Lanaedra. I'm here to talk to Lil'aye'ahn, and Mor'aye'ahn. And, before we get started..." He turns to the four-armed member of the group. "I apologize that you don't have wings. It's a shame, really. I think they'd go great with everything else you seem to have, uh... 'Collected'. However, should you be looking to acquire a pair, i'd greatly appreciate it if you found them elsewhere. Sorry."

He cleared his throat, and continued. "Also, to address your other concern. We had heard that the Planet of Tapestry had just recently come to be under 'new management', for lack of a better term. We want nothing to do with owning a piece of what's yours." He stopped and thought for a moment. "Although, maybe. It'd open up a channel of communication between us, if we had stake in the same planet. However, if that would be something you'd be interested in, we can talk about that later. Right now..." He extends a hand to the person who greeted them when they arrived. "I have other thing's i need to discuss. Now, before we begin, uh... Who's who?"
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 pm

The K'ias smiled but only slightly in the Earther guise he had donned "I am Mor'aye'ahn of SUARM space, and I must be going. Forgive me but I have business to attend to. If you are wishing to make deals with my government you may contact me later or speak with my sister Lil'aye'ahn."

Shifting to the bird that he arrived here as he flew off to his personal GELPORS.

(OOC: sorry but trying to catch up with the current week.)
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Left_bar_bleue80/100Planet-side talks with Lil'aye'ahn and Mor'aye'ahn (and Sora, if he feels like it) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Damien shifted one of his wings slightly. "Not a problem. I understand." Then, he turned to look at the female who was with the group. "So, that makes you Lil'aye'ahn, right?" He then turned to the oddity who was there. "I don't even have any idea as to what to call you."
Damien
Damien

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down