Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire*

3 posters

Go down

*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Empty *Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire*

Post  PirateCaptainFleshstealer Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Captain Su,

It's been a long time. I've been monitoring this situation and felt in light of recent events i should offer you any help i can. If you every need a hand let me know. HaHaHa need a hand i can't believe i just said that to you. Sorry to hear about that. Oh and just so i'm clear on all the ins and out can you give me a brief run down on the Temporal Empires stance on things so i don't cause anymore issues for you.

Thanx,
Pirate Captian Fleshstealer

PirateCaptainFleshstealer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Left_bar_bleue100/100*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Empty H.E.M. Response to Sora Only

Post  MaehlHoldings Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:43 am

Captain Sora,

It's good to know you're still alive, albeit with a sense of humor. All things considered, not unwarranted either. However, no hard feelings. I appreciate the gesture of goodwill with regards to your offer for assistance.

With regards to the Temporal Empire, well, that's complicated. Since the treaty of 2219, a bit after you fell off the radar, the Free Systems have enjoyed a bit of a rebirth. Through Maehl Holdings, most of what we do is legitimate, as so long as we pay taxes, which isn't a big deal because I've negotiated the lowest tax rates across the Polar Expanse. So, classic piracy isn't required for most people who want to make an honest living, include most of our old crew. This was all arranged through the Temporal Empire. For the most part, they're the ones everyone is afraid of, and with good reason, and I end up doing a lot of talking because, well, I'm the one everyone is in bed with, so to speak. However, while I probably have authority to say and do whatever I please, with few exceptions, I tend to defer to the Temporal Empire because you should always defer to the people who can magically show up in your bedroom with a bomb.

I don't have any particular need for your services, per se, yet. I just request that you fly your own colors when doing things that are considered illegal, and not necessarily Free Systems colors. Depending on what your goals may be in the new order post-Treaty 2219 and 2220, I'd advise you request an audience with the Temporal Empire, specifically Captain Orig. They'll best be able to assist you...so to speak.

Best of luck. Should you require my services for any of your home planets, let me know. I include our business perspectus for your perusal. Long story short, I pretty much guarantee increased planetary production, trade, and revenue. I'm the best there is, too, so I'd encourage you to take me up on this offer. Otherwise, be seeing you, comrade.

Regards,
Captain Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Left_bar_bleue125/125*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Empty Encrypted to Su

Post  PirateCaptainFleshstealer Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks for the info. I'll make sure to request a meeting with Captain Orig. And about your hands i can fix that for you if you want. just pick a set and i'll attach them for you. I'll even use pain killers for you. thanx again and my colors will be flying again soon.
Sora

PirateCaptainFleshstealer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Left_bar_bleue100/100*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Empty Re: *Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire*

Post  TemporalEmpire Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:34 am

Captain Sora Fleshstealer,

Your return could not have come at a more fortuitous time. The foolish Lions of Earth thought it was ok to declare open season on all pirates. They and the Quall have begun invading our sectors of space.

We will crush them and make them hurt and make them remember why their ancestors feared us.

Grand Warmaster Olaf the Mad
Soldier of G.A.S.T. assigned to the invasion problem.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Left_bar_bleue120/120*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

*Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire* Empty Re: *Encryted messages to Su Maehl and the Temporal Empire*

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down