Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma"

4 posters

Go down

Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma"

Post  TemporalEmpire Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Xec Cex had a lot of contacts on the seedier parts of space.
He was going to call them all in.

General Garmin Fe of Beacon City

Pirate Captain Fleshstealer

And the entire Free Systems Pirate space force.

Xec said, "The Quall queen, the rogue known as Ar'yay HiveQueen must answer for her crimes of tresspassing and assault in free systems space. My plan is the first full assault of a Quall Hive since the Kias wars.

Beacon City Spaceforce and Pirate Captain Fleshstealer you will be responsible for destroying their Quall Interceptors, Flayers and NeoFlayer starships. Stay high and out of the blast radius of the bombs I will be delivering in the hands of faithful Da'uhnb warriors."

"If the Guild gets me the colony ships in time I will have them rigged to blow. I want every servant of Aryay dead, but I want her left alive. Let her flee to her planets controlled by Horned Dogs in IR space. Then she will be breaking their exile and they will give her a final punishment."

"Any suggestions mighty allies? We have a war to wage."

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Left_bar_bleue120/120Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty Re: Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma"

Post  GeneralGarminFe Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:51 pm

You have the full backing of Beacon City. We concur with the strategy of your plan. If my analysis of the attack plan proves to have any flaws, be sure I will do what I can to improvise a solution. May victory be ours.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Left_bar_bleue120/120Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty Re: Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma"

Post  PirateCaptainFleshstealer Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 am

Aye you can count on most of my force for support. you understand i need at least some homeland defense. Call and i'll be there

PirateCaptainFleshstealer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Left_bar_bleue100/100Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 am

PirateCaptainFleshstealer wrote:Aye you can count on most of my force for support. you understand i need at least some homeland defense. Call and i'll be there

*HEM to Sora only*

Captain Sora,

My hands are tied with regards to how much aid I may be directly able to provide Xec Cex. However, there's one thing I have plenty of... money. How would you spend 10 Million ghaz for a fleet? Would it change, at all, if that amount were 25 Million? 50 Million?

Let me know, I'll see what I can offer based on your response.

Regards,
Captain Su

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Left_bar_bleue125/125Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  PirateCaptainFleshstealer Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 am

*HEM to Su*

Well first id pick up a few heavier frigates as all i have at the moment are recyclers. and possible some medium as well. i'd replace the main guns on my stilettos with ship disabler cannons and try to increase my crews overall training and readiness

Thats what i'd do with that kind of money.

Capn Sora

PirateCaptainFleshstealer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Left_bar_bleue100/100Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty hem to sora only

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:00 am

PirateCaptainFleshstealer wrote:*HEM to Su*

Well first id pick up a few heavier frigates as all i have at the moment are recyclers. and possible some medium as well. i'd replace the main guns on my stilettos with ship disabler cannons and try to increase my crews overall training and readiness

Thats what i'd do with that kind of money.

Capn Sora

Cap'n Sora,

For your efforts, I bestow to you 10 heavy frigates, 80 anti starfighter disablers,
and finally 20 Tridents, fully stocked with missiles. I also give you 2 million ghaz to do as you will. I recommend either antares or vespidae that are equipped with heavy weaponry.

Good in your assault on the Quall.

Cap'n Su

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Left_bar_bleue125/125Upcoming misson Week 8 "Dont talk about a Dauhnb's Mamma" Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:46 am

Garmin waited to hear out Xec Cex's plan. Garmin had become so use to the subtleties of his kind. He was sure that they had dealt with numerous threats without so much as a single shot fired. This made the overwhelming simplicity and conventional nature of the plan all the more surprising.

"Xec Cex, your plan is the outright loss of life of millions, if not billions of Quall. It would brand you as a murderer and your own people may accuse you of feeding the Warmonger. It could cost you your life, or perhaps your very existence. Let me do this for you. If you feel it must be done, if you understand where this is going, then please let me be the tool and spare yourself."

Garmin could tell his words were not getting through to the famed hero of the Da'unhb. Such determination and hatred. Is this what Garmin looked like when he faced the Quall?
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:02 am

"Time flows differently for us all," said Xec, "Forward, backward, its all an illusion. But we all choose our end. And mine would put a fear into the Hive like they have never faced. The Quall Hives who witness it will have it burned into their psyche."

Garmin Fe would see the single mindedness of Xecs planning.

"Don't worry Drakhan, I got this one covered. This is just the first. You see the evil of the Quall. They bring fear and terror down on all species," said Xec, "Now we will bring fear down on their head. They will be crushed, and every warrior will bead atomized. After the battle we will have a drink to celebrate the deaths of so many enemies."

To Sora he said, "Captain your job is to eliminate their airforce. Especially any Quall interceptors. Not a single Quall N'drone warrior will survive. And you must make sure of it."

To Su Maehl he said, "thank you for being a friend. You have a bright future ahead of you Su."

"No sad faces heroes," said Xec, "The Quall are the greatest monsters of our time. They have no mercy, no remorse, and are as different from us as we are from them. They would not stop if the roles were reversed. Let's all speak plainly, the Quall don't love their children. They are just soldiers of the Hivemind."

But even Garmin Fe whose fury was great and whose hatred of the Quall N'drone was justified, would know that as Xec disappeared in a flash of light, that this was murder in its purest sense.
Comraderie, and loyalty would bring these men from many species to the battlefield.

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 am

Su was just about to respond to his friend Xec when he disappeared in a bright blue flash. "I hate it when he does that. I never get a chance to say goodbye or exchange simple pleasantries such as 'be seeing you' or 'bring cake the next time you come by.'" Maehl sighed as he looked at the motley crew before him.

Maehl pondered on Xec's words for a moment, wondering what they meant. The last time he heard a cryptic message from Xec, he had his hands cut off and didn't see his Da'uhnb friend until today. Heck, he hadn't even had the opportunity to ask him about it. Maehl sighed inwardly, knowing that it would take quite some time to understand his allies fully, if ever. He was just happy they allowed him the opportunities that he has been given, even if the Temporal Empire did things like give him unusable technology, speak cryptically, and put him in otherwise uncomfortable situations. Maehl knew, however, he was permanently indebted to the Temporal Empire, and it was a debt that was worth paying over and over again. After taking a moment, he turned his attention to the others in the room.

"If any of you require monetary or capital resources for this endeavor, let me know and I will supply you accordingly. Otherwise, good luck to you all." Su then faced General Garmin Fe, "General, when all is said and done, you must come by the office. We've yet to have a formal get together, which is most unacceptable."

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down