Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information for Zaodonai Celyse - (wk7)

Go down

Information for Zaodonai Celyse - (wk7) Empty Information for Zaodonai Celyse - (wk7)

Post  MaehlHoldings Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:00 am

***HEM****

Dear Zaodonai Celyse,

I hope this message finds you well. Across my desk came across an interesting tidbit of information. Apparently, a theft occurred on the premises of a fledgling IRLC, the business of Orleos Sacrenine, who is an art collector of sorts. Well, he was apparently robbed by an individual, who he claims to be an Kumfei Bandit (whatever that means). I advise you because Orleos claims this "bandit" bore the mark of a man condemned by the Order of Azrael. As I saw similar markings throughout your keep, I thought it pertinent to pass along the information to you. I have no idea what to make of it, especially since the message was broadcast across legitimate channels and speak of dealing with individuals who are banned from Iron Republic travel and speaking of Leyas usage, which is just about the most taboo of all topics within the Iron Republic.

Experience tells me to be wary, and not to take this information at face value. However, I would be remiss if I didn't at least provide you the opportunity to look into the matter yourselves. It's the least I can do, considering all that you have done for me.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

IRLC message from Orleos Sacrenine

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Information for Zaodonai Celyse - (wk7) Left_bar_bleue125/125Information for Zaodonai Celyse - (wk7) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down