Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only)

3 posters

Go down

An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Empty An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only)

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:38 am

---Totally secret meeting in every way shape and form---

"Most honored Warchief,

We are pleased to see you. Your coming was foretold by the Da'uhnb Queen.
I am Grand Admiral Thei'Gann and I lead the Temporal Empire Military. We are small in number and elite, much like the Da'uhnb who volunteered to serve you. I envy those young heroes beginning their careers in service to the woman who defeated the original Zaodonai Uth in single combat.

I have been subtly fixing the past, and I may have spotted your son in transit.

I was in the past altering the fate of a Quall Queen, getting her to meet up with a very specific sort of person she would have turned anyway but getting her to do it in a very specific way at a very specific time and while there I found a note waiting for me from a Volphis Starfalcon.

On my next trip to leave very specific evidence of E-strain infestation somewhere very special on a Grey world, to draw the Grey into combat with the TRILAT in a very specific way that the I.R. would witness, your son left me a letter, and a letter for you."

Dearest Mother,
I am sorry that I failed in redeeming Zarcos before Warmonger could twist his soul against us all. I have been hunting down the answer to the Warmonger problem. It is a Da'uhnb weapon, one that the Da'uhnb lost a long time ago. I will be in the present and try to meet up with you soon. I hope you'll recognize me, I'm not the baby you remember.
Your Son,
Volphis

And on my latest trip to the past just yesterday, to switch two very specific vials in Mor'aye'ahn's laboratory in Fort Lendill's SUARM Space for a very specific purpose, I found another note this one threatening me if I did not deliver both the original note and this second note, and honestly reveal how I came into contact with them.

Dearest Mother,
I am sorry that this foolish Da'uhnb didn't deliver my message to you. He thought while galavanting through the past, making life miserable for everyone, he could hide himself away from justice. He has hurt many people, mother. And he will continue to do so.
If you want to meet me sooner you can always kill the Da'uhnb and rip out his Time Shredding Gland and think of me really hard.
Did he flinch? Oh I hope the Da'uhnb flinched. I don't know if that would really work but it would sure be fun for all the pain he has caused me. Be careful, there is much danger from the E-strain Manslayers and their evil leader Angel D, Avatar of the Creeping Darkness. She is a servant of the Ancient Evils and in a position of great influence. The next time this foolish Da'uhnb time travels I will have another note waiting for him.
Did I tell you I was a journeyman Time Shredder? Oh we have so much to catch up on,
Your Son,
Volphis

So I now have delivered these messages and revealed much of what I did. I beg you honored Zaodonai Celyse, spare this miserable Da'uhnb."

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Left_bar_bleue120/120An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Empty Re: An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only)

Post  ZaodonaiCelyse Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:44 am

"Well met, Grand Admiral Thei'Gann," Celyse bows her head politely in greeting. She listens to his words carefully and only when he is finished does she begin to look over the delivered letters. The silence in the room is nearly audible as the uthvelor woman takes her time reading and rereading the notes. Her carefully neutral expression cracks slightly with a twitch from her eye. The gray irises light up silver for an instant, before returning to their normal, dull hue.

"I would like to know more about these...specific ways you are attempting to influence the past and for what reasons." She carefully folds up the letters, securing them away in her pack. "My son seems to believe you are doing more harm than good, but I am willing to listen to your explanation.

As for now, however, there is a place I need to be. I look forward to receiving more letters from my son, and in the future I will have letters for you deliver to him. I hope this is acceptable with you."

Celyse turned to exit the room where an uthvelor guard and an energy bridge to the plane of awareness awaited her. "We will meet again soon, Grand Admiral Thei'Gann."
ZaodonaiCelyse
ZaodonaiCelyse

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Left_bar_bleue100/100An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Empty Re: An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only)

Post  TemporalEmpire Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Zaodonai,

A temporal civil war is raging and your son Volphis is selling weapons to both sides.
His attention has left me and my team for the time being.

I humbly request your aid. I wish to formulate a plan to take the battle to Le-a HiveQueen. She must be forced to stop aiding the IR with her Quall Larvae.

Did you know she implanted over 1 million more hosts for the IR in the last month alone?

I propose a joint Uthvelor Dauhnb attack on her penal colony.

Grand Admiral Thei'Gann

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Left_bar_bleue120/120An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 am

There is a flash of red light and the Da'uhnb Officer was on his knees, and standing over him with an artificed hand cannon was none other than the sometimes heroic, more often villainous son of Celyse Hajima. His name was Volphis, and in the future he had served as a Dra'koon for the Starfalcon clan against the Warmonger Cult on the Prison Dimension of Les'tas'tral. He wore the flowing living khaz'gha wood armor of the Dra'koon, but that was the only traditional piece of clothing the K'iorn Time Shredder wore. His boots were modern all terrain boots, tactical web belts held his gear to his body and pack. He looked like a vagabond, but a deadly and magical one.
There was a glint in his eyes of seeing horrible things and a bit of well earned paranoia.
Volphis put his gun to Grand Admiral's head, "And who am I getting the weapons from you foolish foolish snitch. Give me a reason not to incinerate that nice little gland on your head and the bit of brain hiding underneath it that is obviously overworked. You thought you could play both sides against the middle Thei'Gann?"

Volphis looked up towards those around them...

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZaodonaiCelyse Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:27 am

Celyse’s glowing, silver eyes meet Volphis’ gaze. She clenches her jaw and twitches, managing to restrain her sudden burst of emotion. Her voice is soft as she speaks.

“How closely you resemble your father, my son,” her gaze shifts between him and the Da'uhnb. “Please refrain from killing this man, at least until after I have determined what is going on.”

The uth woman takes a step closer. “Volphis, explain to me what this is about, and do not lie. I will know if you are lying.”
ZaodonaiCelyse
ZaodonaiCelyse

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Left_bar_bleue100/100An Honored Greeting to the Uth Zaodonai, most highest Warchief Celyse Hajima from Grand Admiral Thei'Gann of the Temporal Empire (Open to ZaodnaiCelyse and TemporalEmpire only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Dear Mother,

Beautiful as always. I have watched this foolish Dauhnb manipulate the Iron Republic thinking he can drive Angel D into the open. But this Dauhnb is a fool. Even, Angel D serves her purpose against the Warmonger.

But soon the Children of Tharr will win. I will carry out my adoptive father's plan and the soon our Kias agents will have taken control of all factions. Then we will remake this universe without Ancient Evils, without Ascended Beings, without the Quall and without the Falosini.

Warmonger will be trapped permanently in his engine dimension and the Unity will rip itself apart ironic eh?

And all I need is this big blue dinosaur to tell me which vials he switched in Mor aye ahns lab.
Jak'Hal requires his payment for stage three to begin.

Im sorry you will have to watch me splatter this Dauhnbs brains across the floor.

Volphis

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down