Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing your Iron Republic Character

+3
sectorgeneralstark
Ar'yayhivequeen
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty Introducing your Iron Republic Character

Post  Admin Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 pm

The Iron Republic is lead by Sector General Deer
The Subcommander of this faction is Ar'yay Hive Queen of the Quall N'drone

Give a basic physical description, a pic if you got one of your character, and your background.
Ranks in the military are assigned by the DR Team during your character creation email.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty Re: Introducing your Iron Republic Character

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 pm

I am Ar'Yay Hive Queen of the Quall N'Drone Empire here to aid in the pacification of the rebels who are slowly dismantling the Iron Republic. Due to the inability of the Republic to stop these rebels the Empire has decided to take a more direct approach. I Ar'Yeah Hive Queen stand at 10 feet tall with my many battle scars from countless battles upon my glorious body, (standard 4 arms 7 horns with my 7th horn plated with silver and artificed so as to never melt) I have seen countless battles and have seen the fall of entire dimensions, the birth of stars and the fury of a supernova, neither of which compares to my wrath which shall be brought to bear against my enemies. The fools who dare defile our lands with their filthy mortal feet and those who dare challenge our...."allies". Twisted Evil

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Iron Republic Character Left_bar_bleue120/120Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty Many Greetings my fleet sides with you

Post  sectorgeneralstark Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Your highness, with you leading our brave forces on the plane of fire, we will once again restore peace to the galaxy. An orderly transition for these Earther from this life into the next.

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Iron Republic Character Left_bar_bleue100/100Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty Re: Introducing your Iron Republic Character

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 am

Indeed we shall, my first priority shall be removing this upstart Garmen Fe who dares enter our realm and challenge us so my activity in your realm shall be limited at first. However we shall make our presence felt, the Iron Republic shall have their reign upheld. As long as you keep to your duties, you shall remain in our favor, it is good to be in our favor.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Iron Republic Character Left_bar_bleue120/120Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty I once ruled here

Post  sectorgeneralstark Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Allow me to introduce myself noble HiveQueen. I have been part of the Iron Republic for many centuries. Until three years ago I was the Sector General in charge of the Polar Expanse. I was unprepared for the chaos that would ensue when I got a report that the Phoebus 4 penal colony had deployed sub-orbital weaponry. This obvious breach of the rules set forth in the Jacob Treaty of Yr 5 required a show of force. My first instinct was to glass the planets surface with our Helios Cannons. However the treaty was clear and we established contact with the rebel governments of the Earther Colonies and the Northern Kingdoms of this planet called Refuge by its inhabitants.
The EEF refused to work with us, and the kingdom that would become the Unity deployed orbital defenses far more advanced than the medieval technologies usually witnessed on the penal colony. As the board of directors of the IR refused to authorize a full deployment, I was reduced to allying with a local warlord in the Kingdom of Tarris. I made him an emperor as promised but neither of us could possibly know an Ascended Being was hiding there, our hated enemy Lord Falos. He smashed our drop pods and shielded the cities from our bombardment.
I lost that battle and failed to convince the IR Board of Directors that the planet was worth the cost. Instead I was forced to negotiate a peacetreaty. Now a new soldier holds my old job...

sectorgeneralstark
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Iron Republic Character Left_bar_bleue100/100Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Your frustration is quite understandable, your governments rules and regulations get in the way of efficiency more often then not, i have reviewed the past failures in keeping the penal colony under control and we now see the results. It also appears that Sector General Deer hasn't had much more luck putting down these insurgents then you did. With your successor having so much trouble perhaps the threat is larger then it seems to be.
Nevertheless when our forces are in position and ready to deploy we shall test the mettle of these upstarts and see for ourselves if your difficulties were of your own doing or if these rebels truly are the threat that we have been warned about.
Work hard Sector General Stark, this may be your chance to prove yourself once again and regain what you have lost in the past.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty All Quall Should Die!

Post  F.KalMarx Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 am

Let me begin by saying how sick it makes me to know we allow the interdimensional garbage known as Quall N'drone into our discussions here. We Earthers have such great potential and for the last 2,000 years we have blunted it by serving the Quall's whims.
The Iron Republic could be the greatest hope of humanity. We have countless colonies, across the infinitude of stars. We have so many people, so much compassion to give.
I was born on the planet Hope's End, and learned as a farmer that even the harshest of worlds will yield plenty if given the right attention and resources at the right times. I served my time in captivity and return proud, and happy to command my personal fleets toward the future of humanity.
My fortune is vast, almost as vast as my ego. I have black hair which I wear in a tight ponytail, and a long scar across my chin from an accident with a plow and a frightened horse. My skin is a light mocha, and I’m missing one hand from an honor duel gone wrong during university. I usually keep it covered with a cybernetic replacement.
I think my greatest strength is my passion. I am passionate in my love of humanity, and I am passionate in my hate of the Quall N’drone.
I was at the forefront of promoting the economic boom and financing new divisions of the I.R. to organize Iron Republic Licensed corporations (IRLCs). Trade is the lifeblood of the I.R., and we have made that blood flow strongly.

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello I am Hive Queen Le-a the - is not silent so it is pronounced Ledasha. Any one miss saying my name or making fun of it will greatly offend me and you do not want to offend the Quall. I have been sent by the Hive Queens to see if the Quall need to be sent over in mass to put and end once and for all with these rebellions. I as well as most of my Quall people are greatly offended by the presence of these rebellious people in our home world. The very fact that Garmen Fe and his people walk in Kyrpos is sickening and my people will not stand for the lacking in control the Iron republic is showing us by allowing these actions.

But enough of my complaints let me tell you about myself. I stand 8.5 feet tall with flames of purity all over my body. Fire cleanses the soul of all evil and makes one pure again reborn. All my horns besides my 7th horn which is left alone are encrusted in diamonds and is artificed with blinding lights because no one is too look upon the face of pure goodness. I only drop my binding light spell when I am going to kill someone so you don't want to see my face for my face is too pure for simpletons to look upon.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Iron Republic Character Left_bar_bleue85/100Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 am

Greetings Le-a Hive Queen, it is so nice to have a fellow Hive Queen join us in our fight. I am told you just recently achieved your rank and status, well, i look forward to seeing how your growth progresses

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:15 pm

I thank you Ar'yay Hive Queen for the welcome. I see that non of are allies in the IR have welcomed me this does not bode well for our relations. I am a stickler for protocols. I hope to hear from the rest of you soon. I may be a new Hive Queen but do not dare think that you don't owe me the same respect as older Hive Queens do.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Iron Republic Character Left_bar_bleue85/100Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Palomedes Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:22 am

Once again I am summoned from my relatively peaceful sector of space to clean up messes in the polar expanse. Hail HiveQueens honor to our allies the Quall.
I am the hero of the battle against Warmongers fleet over Refuge.
Brave, charming and missing my lower half I zoom around on a artisans steed made of platinum with the finest hover emitters money can buy.
I always carry my old cavalry saber passed down through my family since they set forth from Earth as colonists.
Some might consider me a cybernetic freak but I am a knight foremost. king

Palomedes

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Iron Republic Character Left_bar_bleue150/150Introducing your Iron Republic Character Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 am

Greetings Sector General Palomedes, it is good to see that everyone has returned. Now that you are all here we can hopefully begin to restore some sanity to this chaotic time.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercs4Hire Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Iron Republic,

Greetings from the expanse of space. I am Voora tel Ganath, commander of the 5th Irregulars. We are a mercenary unit operating for 4 years nows. Border Wars til here, we have been stomping folks for cash.

Reports are that you are dealing with those Independent Corporations for some wet works. Frankly, going to a group of business folks for such things is kinda like using a sledgehammer to fix a watch. You can do it, but y'all will just get plumb frustrated and want to hurl the hammer.

Now see, I have been approached by those Independents to join up with them... but I see that as a bit of a limit to my resources. Kinda shoe horns me dontcha think? So... I offer my services. Price depends on the job. I'm truly independant.

If you want more loyalty. It costs more. Let me know if you want to deal.

Yours Respectably
Voora Tel Ganath
5th Irregulars
Mercs4Hire
Mercs4Hire

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:26 pm

I welcome all those under the IR,

I come in dire need of assistance as the Unity's with their horrid frost generators has nearly whipped my hive out. I lost more then half my population. As in accordance with our alliance with the IR I ask your help in replenishing my loss of population. Now I understand that it is most likely impossible to replenish all my population but any amount you give will be welcome as my heart is saddened with the loss of all those who were under my collective mind. I still hear those screaming out in agony and dying as a result of the Unity's attack. 30 of my Starfighters and all of my starfreighters (2) have been damaged in the attack. Whatever you can repair of these ships will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to our continued cooperation,

Le-a Hive Queen

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  F.KalMarx Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Le-a HiveQueen,
To continue our positive progress I will offer you a berth at my personal starport where you ships can be repaired at the normal speed of such things.
Director Kal Marx

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 pm

I thank you for your assistance director Marx it is greatly appreciated by my Hive and I. You truly are a hero to your people and to the Quall.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down