Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealing with the Iron Republic

2 posters

Go down

Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty Dealing with the Iron Republic

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 pm

*HEM to FL*
To the Minds of Fort Lendill,
I have noticed almost all of your commerce inter faction is provided through Maehl holdings. Seeing as he is now a stock holder in the Iron Republic an empire that has continuously threatened FL I would think that would be a conflict of interests.

If you wish to nullify your contracts with the Iron Republic owned Maehl Holdings and switch to a truly independent corporation please let me know. I have the capital to make this happen.

Also I will make sure 10% of my profits go directly into each of your personal accounts to sweeten the deal.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dealing with the Iron Republic Left_bar_bleue100/100Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty ooc commentary

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:33 am

Maehl has no formal relations with Ft. Lendill. As such, there is no commerce between Ft. Lendill and other factions. The only exception is San Martin, which is technically a Unity contract.

Provided OOC as FYI

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dealing with the Iron Republic Left_bar_bleue125/125Dealing with the Iron Republic Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down