Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2)

2 posters

Go down

E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Empty E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:04 pm

**encrypted message to Unity Prime and Admiral Layne Yr**

Dear Trilat Members,

I would like to begin by appreciating your actions regarding the conclusion of military action on Druzi Prime.

I am, however, most disappointed that your E-strain allies, knowing that I was planning a celebration to not only serve as a diversion but also to create a situation where we can publicly declare the end of hostilities, chose a direct method of intervention regarding this matter. Almost my entire staff was killed in the ensuing chaos, as were a great deal of other innocents. It was an unnecessary and imprudent course of action.

I feel betrayed by these actions, especially in light of the risks I undertook to ensure that this very tragedy would not occur and that the people of Druzi Prime would be kept safe from harm. I am owed, therefore, an explanation regarding this course of action. Depending on your response either my trust will be repaired or be considered irreparable. Considering my straightforward manner in our dealings, I anticipate nothing less than the same courtesy.

I am looking forward to hearing from you both.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Left_bar_bleue125/125E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Empty Re: E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2)

Post  UnityPrime Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm

*Encrypted transmission to both parties*

Su Maehl,

I'm deeply sorry that innocents were killed during the issues at Durzi prime. However, I ask you to consider the method by which the E-strain were deployed. I have attached scans of the vessels taken by my station. That incredibly tacky vessel which dropped the E-strain into the middle of your party was far too ostentatious to be of Unity construction. In fact, these "ships" are made by only one force in the Great Expanse, President Ragman of the EEF alliance. Their identity beacons prove this point. Now that I have the Sentinel Station in place, and I am not waiting for a nightmare lord, I can prevent further attempts to drop troops on your planet.

Would that we controlled all E-strain, but Ft. Lendil irresponsibly infected their entire network with a virus which made them chaotic. If there is anything we can do to provide humanitarian aid, let us know. Unity regenerative technicians can bring back your employees excepting those who have been completely consumed.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Left_bar_bleue120/120E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Empty Re: E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 pm

**same secure link**
Prime,

To date you have not given me any reason to suspect you to be anything less than straightforward. While investigate what you say regarding the nature of the E-strain Manslayers, I request verification of what you say regarding the EEF and their action on this occasion. With this verification in hand, I will make my enquiries elsewhere and consider our trust repaired.

For all our sakes, I pray you speak the truth; I anticipate receipt of this verification.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Left_bar_bleue125/125E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 pm

*Boy oh boy is this ever secure*

Su Maehl,

I detest dissembling, and frankly I have no time for it.

I've attached 10,000 pieces of evidence including analysis of the ship design, the behavior of your E-strain problem, the lack of eggs you've uncovered, the ship's locator beacon, the ship's use of a standard shadow drive, our dossier on the Uloth Free Confederacy, our interceptions of Ragman diplomatic messages asking for the E-strain to be treated fairly, our projections of the ship's trajectory after shadow-jumping out of the system, our interceptions of his dealings with IC's on planets where President Ragman suggests using E-strain, strategic analysis of the deployment relative to the deployment of Angels of Desolation forces, a mathematical model demonstrating that there is a 4% likelyhood that the forces you dealt with were actually part of the Trilat, our psychoanalytic dossier on President Ragman vis a vis tactical deployments demonstrating that these sorts of attacks are within his operational paradigm, an overview of the situation on the ground from Sentinal footage suggesting that "innocents" were ordered to be unhurt, etc etc.

If these are not sufficient, I will devote more than 97 seconds compiling a case. As it stands, I would prefer if we could get back to other matters.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Left_bar_bleue120/120E-Strain Manslayer Attack on Druzi Prime (wk2) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:04 am

**secure line to both parties*

Dear Prime,

I apologize if my correspondence did not meet my usual standards of clarity and tact. This event had caused me significant hardship and I feel I may have been overly emotional as a result. I appreciate your patience, cooperation, and understanding.

Thank you for this verification. Considering it will take my team days, if not weeks, to analyze all the data you have provided, I do not need to waste a single second more of your time. I am heartened by the fact that it was not Trilat E-Strain who caused this chaos. I consider our trust fully restored, and appreciate your response.

With sincerest regards,
Su Maehl

***cuts connection with Admiral Layne Yr, but keeps connection with Unity Prime**

Dearest Prime,

This correspondence is now only between you and I. In light of our renewed bond and trust, I will initiate formal communication between Druzi Sentinal and the Druzi CAB. I am afraid that I need to have a legal team review the specifics before I can agree fully to any formal trade relations, but I will do my best to wrangle out something as proper and legal as possible that will suffice to all our benefit in that regard.

Now you also mention the ability to bring my people back using special technology. I very much appreciate the offer. How will it work? And most importantly, how is it better than using nanites or cloning? What, if any, side effects are there to this process? Their bodies are relatively fresh and are in the process of being provided proper burials. I will hold off on that for now in light of this development. I very much appreciate this opportunity, Prime, and thank you for your assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down