Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime, You are in danger (week 6-7) encrypted to Prime Only

2 posters

Go down

Prime, You are in danger (week 6-7) encrypted to Prime Only Empty Prime, You are in danger (week 6-7) encrypted to Prime Only

Post  TemporalEmpire Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Prime of Unity,

Since your battle against the Dragon of Unity we have waited for this moment, hoping against hope.

Now that you are free from MorningStar station it is also free from you and the Dragon of Unity flies once again.

Our Temporal agents have tracked the movements. Even now hidden elements within the Unity you love so much are moving. They seek to join with the Fleet of Fate.

First they will have to assassinate you. Never let anyone else have The Sword of Prime.

We are watching.

Captain Orig
temporal enforcement agency

oOC if you left the sword with the Dragon we are so very SOL.
If you left the sword with Prime Station we are so get SOL

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Prime, You are in danger (week 6-7) encrypted to Prime Only Left_bar_bleue120/120Prime, You are in danger (week 6-7) encrypted to Prime Only Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Prime, You are in danger (week 6-7) encrypted to Prime Only Empty Re: Prime, You are in danger (week 6-7) encrypted to Prime Only

Post  UnityPrime Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:43 am

Captain Orig,

My apologies for the delay in responding. Know that your timely warning has given me the advantage I need against those who would chain my mind once again. The sword is safe.

Additionally, we have been researching the necessary gravitic manipulation to shut the temporal wormholes. Our Apostles will counter the Fate Motherships, and give us a fighting chance. Would that there was more time...but it feels good to be free.

What ARE you planning anyway?

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Prime, You are in danger (week 6-7) encrypted to Prime Only Left_bar_bleue120/120Prime, You are in danger (week 6-7) encrypted to Prime Only Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down