Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open proposal for great profit

4 posters

Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty An open proposal for great profit

Post  UnityPrime Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 pm

The Unity is beyond pleased to see so many groups crop up against what has been an oppressive regime. Our prognostications indicated that aggression against the Iron Republic would necessitate their giving more freedoms to their citizens. Your presence alone allows for significant optomization of our anticipatory derivatives.

The people of Unity do not need wealth, and yet we must often collect it from those we deal with. In some occasions, we have found it beneficial to use credits we have been given for goods and services. For instance, we particularly enjoy the excercise of price warfare.

We have no interest in aggression twords you and yours at this juncture. Release of spiritual bodies to excessive entropic manipulation feeds extra-planar forces we mean to starve. Instead, we would use our massive and underutilized reserves of cash efficiently. In this instance, this means business.

At this time we seek logistics support to identify rare minerals, trade lanes to distribute Builder-produced goods, and a contractor to interface with the Unity regarding new annihilation resistant matter reorganization. Do we have any takers?

Further, regarding the Fire Dome, our ally is quite the tactician. However, she treasurers freedom almost as much as she hates the Iron Republic. If you view TRILAT as liberators in good faith, and protectors against encroaching aliens, we believe that would be within our operational paradigm.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An open proposal for great profit Left_bar_bleue120/120An open proposal for great profit Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty Acceptance of Contract

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:02 am

Honorable Unity Prime,

We, at Maehl Holdings, are more than happy to accept your contract for trade logistics and fulfil your shipping needs. We have had a very fruitful business relationship with Clover of San Martin and we have been more than pleased with her extreme professionalism and amenability to our requirements for contract.

Again, we at Maehl Holdings are an Iron Republic sanctioned Free Systems Corporation. We provide clients, such as yourself, the capacity to expand trade of whatever products you wish to export and find suitable buyers for these goods. In order to avoid breaking our treaties, we cannot sell items to the Iron Republic that are obviously Leyas-based, military or para-military in nature, or illegal for sale. With our other trade partners, additional leeway is allowable provided our trade route does not require transfer through the Iron Republic.

The same terms and conditions that apply to Clover of San Martin will apply to you. All exported products to the Iron Republic must be packaged in conjunction with a Free Systems' company, a subsidiary of Maehl Holdings. This company will be owned in majority by local businesses, no less than 70 percent and no more than 85%, depending on the industry. Fees for transport are flat, and our trade agreements ensure your products incur no more than a 30% tariff for import. In return, you grant our ships freedom to pass through your territory, providing whatever codes and hails are required, and for all non-weaponized goods we would be entitled to purchase, in bulk, at local rates. If required, certain items may be blacklisted for purchase on an item by item basis. We reserve the right to reject the transport of any goods or services through Iron Republic space that would jeopardize our operation.

Furthermore, you will allow the Free Systems access to trade within your territories, to the extent that goods are competitive, without fear of military or economic retribution. The only limitation you may impose, at your request and at any time for any period of time you desire, is that only Maehl Holdings may import these goods, as opposed to all our Free Systems comrades.

Any other terms and conditions you request are subject to review but will be considered. We hope these terms are otherwise amenable.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An open proposal for great profit Left_bar_bleue125/125An open proposal for great profit Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty With Regards to Druzi Prime

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 am

Honorable Druzi Prime,

Allow me to express the difficulty of our situation. As an independent corporation, we are subcontracted by the Planetary Governor(s) for service. In this case, it is my duty to ensure the economic growth of Druzi Prime within the laws and limitations of the Iron Republic and as can legally be provided by our company to our clients under various treaties. At this time, our employees are mostly Free Systems citizens who have work visas for the Iron Republic. There are also some San Martin-resident employees and some EEF-resident employees on Druzi Prime, who have been brought in as experts for the regions they will ensure trade and commerce for. They are also working to create positive trade avenues for Kasanth, should Kasanth choose to accept our business proposal. As such, we are not in any position to negotiate planetary ownership. We are only in a position to broker positive economic and social relationships with other potential clients for mutual benefit.

While we, as an independent corporation, have influence in many areas, you are asking us to recommend our clients commit treason against the Iron Republic without any discussion of how you and your allies will protect the assets you request us to turn over to you. This incursion, as it is perceived by both the inhabitants of Druzi Prime and the Iron Republic, is for the pure purpose of destruction, not conquering or betterment of its population. They are the cusp of a greatness they have never seen previously, with hope not had before, and telling you are telling us to tell them that they are unnecessarily oppressed and should be freed. If that is the case, why did they even bother hiring us?

Furthermore, I also cannot in good conscience advise the Diolo clan to accept this offer as this act would ensure the Iron Republic send its most elite forces of Quall N'Drone warriors to "pacify" the planet once it is no longer in their control. You offer us peace and prosperity under the auspices of death and destruction whose primary consequence will still be death and destruction.

I want to make money. I want to make you money, Kasanth money, and Druzi Prime money. However, I'm at a loss as to how capitulating the planet to your forces would allow me to create the proper avenues for trade of Kasanthian and Unity goods in this sector of the Polar Expanse, which is predominantly Iron Republic owned, without having a regional hub in the actual Iron Republic through which I can distribute your goods. You're asking me to commit what is considered treason despite not actually being an Iron Republic citizen, possibly lose my IRLC status, and commit an act that would decrease EVERYONE'S profitability by no less than 60-80 percent.

Honorable Unity Prime, you state your ally is a smart tactician. I do not come from a military background, so I do not see the tactical advantage of destroying Druzi Prime. All I see are millions of reasons, in ghaz, not to. And it's not even my millions of ghaz, because I don't see all of it, but that of your constituencies.

I hope we can come to a reasonable accord with Kasanth and the TRILAT regarding Druzi Prime that does not require death, destruction, and millions of lost revenue for all parties.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An open proposal for great profit Left_bar_bleue125/125An open proposal for great profit Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty Carbdon Copied Response to Admiral Layne Yr

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:14 am

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty Re: An open proposal for great profit

Post  UnityPrime Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:05 am

We appreciate the forwarding, and will do our best to mediate. The Unity has great plans for you and your peers.

The Iron Republic does not accept the presence of Builders, who wish only to uplift the populace around them. They also, being charitable, ask for no money in exchange for the goods we produce. This lead to their slaughter and expulsion from Iron Republic space.

The Builders have asked me to contract you to distribute their goods to the populace of the Iron Republic. They wish to improve the lives of so called "wage slaves" by giving them the opportunity to buy educational software, appliances, and basic amenities such as food and shelter. If you are as good at logistics as you claim, you can make sure their goods get to those who can use them. You will receive goods for 20% of the wholesale market cost. Charge what you wish, but if the Builders are offended by your pricing, the flow of goods will cease. Maximize sales, and make these goods available to all.

If you accept these terms, we will begin sending goods for you to distribute at once.

Additionally, if you wish, Builders Halls and WPC's can be seeded on your colony. In such an eventuality, they will provide you the goods for free in gratitude. Please forgive my asking for some wealth. I wish to work with you and yours on your terms, which means I must deign to use money to some degree. The concept is foreign to us.

Prime

UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An open proposal for great profit Left_bar_bleue120/120An open proposal for great profit Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:48 am

The Unity understands that there is a vampiric infiltration problem, and that you have no desire to have the Fire Dome be the center of conflict. The Unity is happy to help with this matter, such that we can work with the independent firms.

After all, our alliance puts us in a favorable position to simply ask those elements to leave, as this operational theater has become under the Unity's purveau with recent meta-tactical developments. If you would work with us, we have tactical and information warfare work that needs doing by Blackheart, as well as the work mentioned above. We also wish to hire Nova industries to stress test our electronic security systems.

We would prefer to have a mutually beneficial relationship, and would be happy to spend our money on your services. Do let us know. We would hate to be disappointed.

Additionally, if you need protection from Iron Republic incursions, we suggest you watch the news. The Unity is quite prepared to defend you and yours, if you wish it.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:58 am

We here at Blackheart are always open to working for new clients. Especially if it helps cool down this powder keg like situation.

What sort of information warfare do you need, I'm not going to lie its an area my corporation is somewhat limited in. However I am sure the Indies can support your needs.

We are contractually bound to the colonies we serve, in this case it is legally an Iron Republic colony we provide our services in their favor. If that were to change due to diplomacy/economics, then Blackheart, at least, would continue to offer its services to the colony.

Please elaborate further on what you require and we will draw up our proposal.

V/R
Childeen Blackheart,
Blackheart Securities

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An open proposal for great profit Left_bar_bleue100/100An open proposal for great profit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:19 am

*This is a secure communication to Blackheart only*

We are happy to speak with you on this issue. Our task for you is simple. The Unity has no desire for extended conflict with the Iron Republic, as has little to gain by putting their fleets through a meat grinder. Our primary goals are to free lost races from the Quall, and to make a more perfect prison for the demon Warmonger.

It has come to our attention that the Iron Republic failed to assist their Quall allies when they were being slaughtered by our conflict resolution protocols. We have captured video feeds as proof. The Quall are now in a tactical position wherein they cannot win without the technology that the Iron Republic provides. We need a wedge drawn between these two groups, and we believe you and yours are perfectly positioned to make the Iron Republic think that perhaps they have outgrown the yoke of Quall oppression.

If this is within your capacity to accomplish, we can negotiate terms. In a real way, this is assisting the Iron Republic, if you think about it. This aside, we will look into reducing tensions.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm

**Secure transmission to Unity Prime**
Unity Prime,
I need a little clarification, are we trying to make the people of the Iron Republic revolt against the Quall, or are we attempting to make the board of directors revolt against them?

I basically understand what you are proposing however it will take a few days for me to analyze our capabilities and figure out if what you say is possible. Despite possibility for horrific loss of life I don't think Druzi can be a complete flashpoint for the separation.

I will send another communication to you through these channels shortly with a proposal.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Security

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An open proposal for great profit Left_bar_bleue100/100An open proposal for great profit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:10 pm

**Oh yea. Super Secure transmission to Blackheart.**

To clarify; we aim to drive a wedge between the Iron Republic and the Quall. To this end, we wish for the Quall to discover the the Iron Republic has been holding out on them, and we want to seed the idea amongst the Iron Republic citizens that they are oppressed by a species they don't need.

To step behind the curtain, we plan on making an open call to the board of directors to have them fight against the Quall with us. What you will be doing, essentially, is priming the pump. If you take this mission, we suggest extreme caution. The Iron Republic is remarkably efficient at ferreting out dissent and misinformation campaigns. If you wish to bring in other corporations (which we strongly suggest you do), we will partner with them as well.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty My hands are somewhat tied

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:25 pm

**Encrypted transmission to Unity Prime**

Right now my hands are tied. However things are in motion.

The news media that the sector generals brought in were forced to dock at fire dome city and the media have begun to cover the story (Including a number of reporters using hidden cameras). In keeping with the Sector Generals original intent of full coverage of the events Blackheart and the planetary security have not kept tabs on the reporters. While the feed is being censored at the editing stations the source feed is being broadcast from the domes without filter (And being recorded locally at the deep space communications array, a facility guarded in part by Blackheart Contractors).

Also the Quall are sending an element of the Cult of the Horned Dog. If war crimes were to be committed by them it would likely be caught on camera, though the IR populace would never see the footage. If you hijacked that feed it could be what you need.

That is the best proposal I can offer at this time. If this becomes useful we will discuss payment (I would prefer to become the licensed distributor of some Unity weapons technology, preferably infantry and orbital defense technology).

V/R
Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Security Solutions

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:10 pm

*Encrypted Message to Blackheart*

We appreciate your frankness regarding your capabilities. It is remarkably difficult to conduct information warfare during the course of martial law. We are doing our best to diffuse the situation, but our allies have a VERY strong interest in depopulation your colony, which we are attempting to ameliorate. However, it is impossible to know what the result of the vampire situation will be.

For what it is worth, I have faith that your colony will stop the vampire attack. The Iron Republic is remarkably efficient at removing unrest, and our own sensors indicate you are initiating a surprisingly optimal quarantine protocol. Really, bravo on that. Fate would be hard pressed to do better.

There is still the question of moving forward, and we can provide a few potential contracts over a rather long time period. You and yours deserve options, as I mentioned, I want to see you flourish.

If you wish to leave the planet, and establish a new base of operations, we can provide you a new base of operations.

We have set up a forward base on the Krypos which will require protection. In return, we can arm you with many suits of powered armor and unfettered wingsuits.

Once your operational capacity expands, we are still interested in contracting you for the information warfare gig. Feel free to work with other groups in order to fully disseminate the information.

Prime

UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty Finalization of our Agreement

Post  MaehlHoldings Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Dear Unity Prime,

I have investigated your further requested for a place for your Unity Builders to locate to. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm that aspect of your request at this very moment. I am, however, engaging in market research to see when, where, and how best to utilize their services. In the interim, I kindly request additional information regarding their services, their methodologies, and requirements for action so that I can put together a prospectus.

In the interim, I would like to finalize details regarding our mutual agreement. I require at least one planet that you would like me to base my operation out of. Each additional planet requires, of course, additional services. Therefore, I request the name of the planet out of which we will operate, and a list of codes and hails that will guarantee my ships freedom and protection within Unity Space, and formal approval. I will, in turn, contact you separately regarding your request in reference to your Builders.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

**OOC - don't need the actual hails and codes, do need the name of a planet(s)***

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 am

Su Maehl,

We appreciate your reply. The Builders do not seek to move from their planets. They say they are composing a great song, and contemplating the future of all things. All they wish is for someone to deliver their uplifting goods to those in need at prices they feel are acceptable.

I feel compelled to warn you about your plans to set up shop on Builder planets. Builder planets are called that because EVERYONE on those planets are Builders. Individuals, even the disconnected, who go there are...changed. The Builders don't commit violence. As far as I know they CAN'T. But people who go convert very quickly these days.

I personally suggest you ask for a neutral station to be built which can act as your base of operations for this business arrangement. The Builders can simply teleport the goods en masse to you for shipping with co-localization reality drilling. The Builders are thrilled to have you on their planets, but I always try to deal in good faith.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty Terra Nova specific engagement

Post  UnityPrime Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:57 am

Representatives of Terra Nova,

The Unity is impressed with your mission for a better world using a technology. We have a similar belief, and see you as brothers in arms. As such, we would like to contract with your group and uplift your codding capacity at the same time.

We wish to set up electronic war games with Terra Nova on controlled servers, wherein our defensive and offensive data protocols can be tested. You know, to be sure, that security protocols are nothing without sophisticated stress tests. If your group does well, we will open up additional clandestine data mining jobs for your group.

Truly, you seem much more Unity than Iron Republic corporation. If ever you wish to join with us we are certain you would be welcomed as brothers and sisters in arms.

If you are interested, we can begin negotiations.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Unity Prime,

Terra Nova Industries is honored by your interest in its electronic and data warfare capabilities but feels that maybe you have over-estimated the scope of said capabilities. Terra Nova Industries never has participated in or done any research into data mining since it is illegal in the Iron Republic and Terra Nova Industries is made up of Iron Republic citizens and does the bulk of its business in Iron Republic space. That said, Terra Nova Industries is very interested in testing its strengths and weaknesses against one of the most powerful electronic entities in our universe. What are the rules of engagement, where are these neutral servers located, who will be judging the contest and most importantly what assurances can you provide that no actual hacking of Terra Nova Industries systems will take place?

Thank you for your support: Bartles and Jaymes
Clemente Samuels
Terra Nova Industries{A Better World Through Better Technology}
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:02 am

Clemente Samuels,

We appreciate your compliments, and are happy to report that we have anticipated your concerns. We have constructed a neutral server which is fire-walled to the outside, with 10 inactive Unity electronic security philosophers. They are using a modified Unity uplink which cannot mesh with any system outside of those on the station, and requires a physical wire connection to a terminal. This system is a mock up of Unity security and counter insurgency protocols. It also has Praetorians on vacation cycle that have volunteered for wargames trained in physical security.

This station can only receive Unity information, and cannot interface with non-Unity servers unless they present a very particular four-dimensional code. As such, we cannot initiate hostile electronic incursions, even if we overcame our own firewall.

All you need do is load your incursion software and/or wetwork team into the station, and infiltrate it as you would any secure server from which you required information.

Regarding our payment. Augury has collected information which you will fascinating. It is worth your while to obtain this information. You will also receive our feedback on your protocols, which we will attempt to improve through constructive criticism.

We hope this is amenable to you. Further, the station will take regular logs to a secondary station which is also firewalled such that we can later review the attack records. However, we would appreciate it if you also took excellent notes such that we might compare at debriefing.

Prime

PS: Please forgive our insinuation that your protocols are anything but on the level. We look forward to a long and interesting series of engagements.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty Finalization of our Agreement

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 am

UnityPrime wrote:Su Maehl,

We appreciate your reply. The Builders do not seek to move from their planets. They say they are composing a great song, and contemplating the future of all things. All they wish is for someone to deliver their uplifting goods to those in need at prices they feel are acceptable.

I feel compelled to warn you about your plans to set up shop on Builder planets. Builder planets are called that because EVERYONE on those planets are Builders. Individuals, even the disconnected, who go there are...changed. The Builders don't commit violence. As far as I know they CAN'T. But people who go convert very quickly these days.

I personally suggest you ask for a neutral station to be built which can act as your base of operations for this business arrangement. The Builders can simply teleport the goods en masse to you for shipping with co-localization reality drilling. The Builders are thrilled to have you on their planets, but I always try to deal in good faith.

Prime

Dear Unity Prime,

It appears that I made an error in understanding your request. I apologize, for I have been working tirelessly in recent days and it appears to be taking a toll on me.

I agree to your terms regarding the moving of goods made by your Builders. I had originally understood you wanted them moved as well. I acknowledge my error. I have many third party stations and locations with which to handle merchandising and logistics. I will have my research team review the specifics of those planets in which we work and I will set up shop accordingly. I appreciate your advisement. All we need is for you to, kindly, provide the information required so that we may finalize this contract and get your products off the proverbial shelves!

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 am

Su Maehl,

You have been given the co-ordinates and merchant codes to Unity stations 3-12. The goods you will find are standard Builder "uplifting" materials consisting of education modules, entertainment modules, sustenance replication units, personal productivity enhancers, and Unity silk, amongst other devices. If you are successful at moving what we estimate to be 12 million of Ghaz worth of product at Unity sanctioned prices, we will begin discussing scale up operations.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An open proposal for great profit Empty Proposal for Casablanca Station

Post  UnityPrime Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am

Administrators of Casablanca station,

We wish to increase the number of connected, and the Builders in particular wish to preach to larger audiences. The connected are sadly unwelcome to Iron Republic worlds, but we would be very happy to host the transfer of disconnected into our systems. Unity worlds are very hospitable, well defended, and without the strife seen in other sectors.

If you can bring those who are interested onto our planets, we would be willing to pay you for these services, if you act in good faith.

Unity Commerce Taskforce 2

Consensus ruling 8163
53% agree
35% disagree
12% abstain
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down