Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A buisness deal for Fort Lendil

2 posters

Go down

A buisness deal for Fort Lendil Empty A buisness deal for Fort Lendil

Post  directorironsbane Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Greetings I am Damon Roth I am the regional sales director of Larken's Military Emporium within the Free Systems, I am hear to suggest a business deal. We are an arms dealer that believes in a simple truth, that a well armed society is one with less conflict due to the fear of others who are just as well armed as you are. People tend to prey upon those weaker then they are, by arming everyone conflicts will decrease due to there being far fewer people who are now weak.

I wish to supply Fort Lendil weapons as well as the ones we current posses, we are a smaller business with offices in a pair of space stations, we wish to expand and could use extra investment and supplies. Fort Lendil has long been the envy of others, your technology and weapons have been long sought after. You have shown to be hesitant in the past to share your technology, I understand this and wish to assure you that I do not intend to abuse your technology for myself but for the betterment all all who live. People will be exposed to what you have and you will see many more people supporting you as they see what your technology can do.

I hope to hear back from you,

To a well armed society
Damon Roth regional sales director of Larken's Military Emporium

directorironsbane

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A buisness deal for Fort Lendil Left_bar_bleue100/100A buisness deal for Fort Lendil Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

A buisness deal for Fort Lendil Empty Re: A buisness deal for Fort Lendil

Post  Lief_of_FortLendill Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Damon Roth,
Bubbala where have you been all my life? I meant to respond sooner but I had accidently spilled a highly acidic but tasty beverage over the original message and it took a while for my people to reconstruct it.

Hell yes you can sell my guns and even some of my ships!

This isn't going to come without strings attached. First off you aren't my only vendor, the banking guild has long been selling some of my stuff, and I am even selling to the shit eater Blackheart, but you are welcome to join in.

So heres the list right now of stuff we will sell you. Our prices aren't exorbitant, so try to keep yours the same. We will contract out maintainers for the systems. Its all black box tech, once a part goes they will have to come back to you or to my empires border stations to get it replaced. Also don't be too picky about your clientele.

Here goes the list of weapons we will sell you:
+G-class lasers
+SW-class shotguns
+FLEECE
+Monofilament machete

Also since some diplomacy has slowed to trickle I have some free industrial power. If you want to give me designs for weapons I can mass produce them for you.

Talk to me soon and we will see what we can do about making the hovercar obsolete.

Hugs and Kisses,
Lief

Lief_of_FortLendill

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A buisness deal for Fort Lendil Left_bar_bleue100/100A buisness deal for Fort Lendil Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  directorironsbane Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:06 am

Prince Lief of Fort Lendil

We are quite glad to hear from you, we were a bit surprised as we had sent out the original message some time ago and figured that no response was going to come back. We are happy that we turned out to be wrong.

As we stated in the original message we believe in a better tomorrow, a better armed tomorrow to be exact, therefore we forgo large profit to fufill the dreams of our employer. We plan on selling each of these items at a bit more then it costs to get them from you, as our goal is to get them in the hands of as many people as possible.

We will be proud to have those guns you have listed added to our stock, and are very interested in including some ships. Which ships will you be allowing us to sell from our locations? We are eager to get into the starship business, after all lets face it, galactic calamities are happening constantly now a days, so people are going to want to be able to travel with their own ships. We want to get as many people up in space as possible, preferably armed.

We eagerly look forward to our business.

To a well armed society

directorironsbane

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lief_of_FortLendill Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Damon,
You prolly want to turn a little profit off deez gunz. I will be selling them to you at a whopping 51 ghaz a laser rifle or auto-shotgun. They are going on the blackmarket for 200, I will let you do the math. The FLEECE is going for 5K but I will sell em to you at 1010 Ghaz. The mono-machete not really sure on, never really sold those before will have a price for you soon.

BTW this is all blackbox tech so if something breaks they will need to buy FL parts to replace it. With the personal firearms they will likely only break down if they take a direct hit, but you are going to be pretty much the only service center.

Now onto spaceships. The Stalking horse, and the GELPORS are the two I may end up selling you. Same problem, complex systems with black box technology (I would warn your customers all the black box tech has anti-intrusion/anti-tampering measures. Act quick and outside of the Fort Lendill Border Stations you could be the only authorized service center.

Heres a catch, you are going to have to hire on Fort Lendill maintainers who are going to keep the trade secrets. They may be SUARM so if you don't already you need to write into your companies by laws that SUARM are considered non-biological sentient employees guaranteed all rights and protections as your meaty ones.

At the same time I will sell you the parts at a cheap rate, the employees you hire will not likely be as greedy as your normal grease ball starship mechanic, so you should be able to maintain a nice profit margin without pinching the consumer to hard.

How say you?

Hugs and kisses,
Prince Lief

Lief_of_FortLendill

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  directorironsbane Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Prince

I do wish to turn a small profit, I do see what you mean however. I will bring up the price a bit to make a better profit, though I still want it to be affordable for most. The FLEECE will be a luxury item of course but nothing compared to the black market price.

As for the ships, the GELPORS is fascinating, a personal mining ship for cheap, imagine thousand, tens of thousands of planet bound people per world striking out to find their fortune in the stars, The Stalking Horse I must admit was something that I was secretly hoping for, imagine the security of travelers such a ship would inspire. People from all over the galaxy would be able to live their dreams to see the stars without being terrified of what is out there.

As for the black boxes, that is perfectly fine, I would be happy to have SWARM or anyone from your organization available to help with repairs, and we can share the repair profits. SWARM are perfectly welcome and will have full rights as they should.

There is also one other thing I wish to ask you about, I wish to open a new starship market. I wish to create low cost freighters that are inspired by high profile factional ships. Take the largest, baddest, and most famous vessels of each major group in space and make freighters that while not looking exactly like them (after all we don't want people to be shot down in confusion) but to be inspired by them in the details.

Imagine, your Supernova, or Wolf Cruiser inspiring smaller simple freighters, the regular Fort Lendil citizen being able to show off their national pride with a personal starship that is inspired by the cruisers that keep them safe. I want to inspire everyone from everywhere by their own protectors and get them out in space showing off their pride to the stars!

Any questions you may have please let me know.

To a well armed society

directorironsbane

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lief_of_FortLendill Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:06 am

Alright, I am feeling the freighter idea however designing a ship from scratch and then putting it into mass production is cost prohibitive and time consuming. In stead we should develop bolt on kits for a preexisting ship and mass produce said ships and bolt ons.

My nominations are the Vespa and what the EEF termed the "pirate light frigate." The Vespa is one of the cheapest freighter on the market. Arm it up and it may as well be considered a medium bomber/super heavy fighter. It has the added bonus of being allowed to dock anywhere the banking guild is recognized.

The Pirate Light actually has a lot going for it as a non-pirate ship. Those jettison tubes would be a great defense against the much feared "Stilletto rush". Having a bitchin' stilletto myself let me tell you its hard enough to keep the beast pointed in the same direction much less dodge a prox mine (OOC: Admin, can we make a rule stillettos can't dodge mines when at full speed?) And it still has a ton of cargo room.

Either way I'm just saying a customization kit (OOC: use up all its weapon slots for better than average weapons layout but no further customiztion can be done) saves time and ya end up with the same result.

Lief_of_FortLendill

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  directorironsbane Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 am

Prince Lief

We completely agree with you that creating unique designs for every type of ship in this promotion would be very cost prohibitive, and agree that the Vespidae would be the best choice. It is cheaper and widely trusted this easy to mass produce for this promotion. The "Pirate Light Frigate" while having some advantages has its disadvantages as well. The fact that Pirate is in it's name works against it. Also the fact that she ships is also known for being used to commit war crimes in the past doesn't really sit well with our poll groups.

We believe that the open mounts on the ship work to our advantage as well, for every organization that we sign a deal with a single weapon shall be mounted upon the ship. This weapon shall be taken from the ship that the modification is inspired from. That way it grants the ship a degree of protection and also furthers the inspiration and national pride.

Also the fact that the Vespidae has mounts for shuttle craft works well too, the pair of shuttles that are docked on the ship can also benefit from being "inspired" by famous fighter craft or transports.

Imagine a Vespidae "inspired" by your Supernova Starcruiser, docked upon this ship is a pair of shuttled made to resemble Variable Starfighters. Such a craft with those support ships would certainly inspire Fort Lendil citizens to wear their colors with pride.

To a well armed society

directorironsbane

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lief_of_FortLendill Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:03 am

Damon,
Ya don't need to sell it so hard. If you can get rights to the Vespa I can mass produce them for you. I will have my people look at a proper kit to give this thing some teeth.

Hugs and Kisses,
Lief

Lief_of_FortLendill

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  directorironsbane Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:56 am

The Vespa is banking guild and they are pretty accepting about people who build their models, I will send them a message asking for the rights to construct and do this promotion with the Vespa.

To a well armed society

directorironsbane

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down