Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing your Fort Lendill Character

+2
Mor'aye'ahn
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty Introducing your Fort Lendill Character

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:06 am

Fort Lendill is lead by Dear Leader Cha'ain Moghreson
The Subcommander of this faction is Captain Mor'aye'ahn of S.U.A.R.M. space.

Give a basic physical description, a pic if you got one of your character, and your background.
Ranks in the military are assigned by the DR Team during your character creation email.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty Commander Mor'Aye'Ahn of S.U.A.R.M. SPACE

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:12 am

I am Mor'aye'ahn. Born during the final years of the K'ias wars of the line of Mar'un'ga I was imprisoned on refuge beneath a cathedral in what is now known as the City of the Gods. I was released by a Da'ggogoa... forgive me... Bastard in large boots who, in my understanding of events, wished to take a sample of a strange 'goop' which turned out to be me and afew other K'ias and placed it inside a shadow cocoon that later was released upon a serpent and flushed down the sewer system underneath the cathedral. Upon venturing the world that had been renamed I found myself wandering the colonies and even the northern kingdoms. It is from that point that I stumbled upon the emergence of new factions and found myself working for one Cha'ain of Fort Lendill. The rest is history.

My true 'mask' is that of a golden Chinese dragon with rams horns. When walking around my 'organic' crew I dress as an Earther in full military uniform.

Recently I have found myself working on more innovations for my mechanical children and have begun to step from the robotic and focus on the organic.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Left_bar_bleue80/100Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty Re: Introducing your Fort Lendill Character

Post  Mercs4Hire Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Fort Lendil,

Greetings from the expanse of space. I am Voora tel Ganath, commander of the 5th Irregulars. We are a mercenary unit operating for 4 years nows. Border Wars til here, we have been stomping folks for cash.

Reports are that you are dealing with those Independent Corporations for some wet works. Frankly, going to a group of business folks for such things is kinda like using a sledgehammer to fix a watch. You can do it, but y'all will just get plumb frustrated and want to hurl the hammer.

Now see, I have been approached by those Independents to join up with them... but I see that as a bit of a limit to my resources. Kinda shoe horns me dontcha think? So... I offer my services. Price depends on the job. I'm truly independant.

If you want more loyalty. It costs more. Though to be fair, I have done ops for you in the past. Repeat customers get discounts. Let me know if you want to deal.

Yours Respectably
Voora Tel Ganath
5th Irregulars
Mercs4Hire
Mercs4Hire

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Left_bar_bleue100/100Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty Lady Lil'Ye'Ahn of S.U.A.R.M. SPACE

Post  Lil'ye'ahn Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:17 am

I am Lady Lil'Ye'Ahn, sister to Mor'Aye'Ahn, of the line of Mar'un'ga. For years my brother has tried to shelter me from the worst of the politics and battles as he defends our space and those we protect. However the time has come for me to take a more active role and join him in the fray. We wish only to live in peace in our space, and will defend the rights of all of our citizens, whether they be organic, non-organic, or a mesh of the two..... While my brother and I still debate the superiority of organic vs non-organic, we recognize that sentience does not choose between the two. All sentient races deserve the right to live in peace and freedom.

Our people see me as a tall earther female with sweeping long red hair and piercing emerald eyes, most often dressed in fine robes or formfitting battle armor.

My true face, seen by few other than my brother and those who knew me in the Ataryu Assylum, is covered with a tribal-like vine design, with three teardrop roses by the right eye.
Lil'ye'ahn
Lil'ye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Left_bar_bleue125/125Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty Ancient Ancestor Rol'aye'ahn

Post  Rol'aye'ahn Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 pm

After coming to the aid for my cousins, I board Mor'aye'ahn's ship. Upon entering the ship every crew member stopped, looked and said "who the hell are you?" Than they started glancing up and down at a sabretooth full-body mask and pelt making me resemble the legendary creature with 3 inch claws on my hands and horns as the mane covering my entire body. Than i point to Mor'aye'ahn and reply.... "Hey, you, remember with that thing and the stuff, where is my ship you owe me?"
Rol'aye'ahn
Rol'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Left_bar_bleue100/100Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty Chaplain Jack

Post  ChaplainJack Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Hello,

I am Chaplain Jack Grundy. I usually just go by Jack. A few very close friends get away with calling me CJ. I'm very fond of my duster, hat, and flask. I lost my left eye a few years back. The scar on my face is from a separate incident. Don't mind the popsicle sticks. They're an old tradition that suits me.

I mostly keep to myself. I was called up by Lady Lil'Ye'Ahn as a personal favor to her.

-Jack

ChaplainJack

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Introducing your Fort Lendill Character Empty Re: Introducing your Fort Lendill Character

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum