Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Leders of Fort Lendil

2 posters

Go down

Dear Leders of Fort Lendil Empty Dear Leders of Fort Lendil

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Greetings, I am Gregory Mills from the Charitable organization "Dependable Health and Care", here are my credentials (sends legitimate credentials) I have recently been set up on the Mobile Colony "Salvation", I have a fleet of 30 Antares Freighters with their accompanying Hornets. We are a non for profit organization that desires to bring food and medical supplies to those in need, we seek permission to begin setting up and gain permission to fly in Fort Lendil territory. We hope to work together with local authorities for the betterment of all. Thank you for your time and I hope we may help many people together in the future.

Gregory Mills
CEO of Dependable Health and Care
with affiliations to the Church of Dawns New Light

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dear Leders of Fort Lendil Left_bar_bleue120/120Dear Leders of Fort Lendil Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Dear Leders of Fort Lendil Empty Re: Dear Leders of Fort Lendil

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Mister Mills,
I appreciate your offer of food and healthcare, however I believe that your offer is placed in an area of space that does not need it. Our citizens are primarily sentient robotic entities and they have no use for organic medicine or food, as for those who are not we take care of their needs quite well. Lil'aye'ahn is pushing the boundaries of farming and floral research in our section of space whilst generally we provide free health care for any organic citizens.

Again we appreciate your offer, however we must kindly request that you redirect your fleet to another governments worlds.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn of SUARM Space.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dear Leders of Fort Lendil Left_bar_bleue80/100Dear Leders of Fort Lendil Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 pm

I understand, we sent a message to Miss. Lil'aye'ahn about purchasing some of the food she grows to be used in our donations, she hasn't responded as of yet however. This would require moving through your space if she agrees, so we will ask again if she agrees to our proposal

Thank you have a good day for now

Gregory Mills
CEO of Dependable Health and Care
with affiliations to the Church of Dawns New Light

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Dear Leders of Fort Lendil Left_bar_bleue120/120Dear Leders of Fort Lendil Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum