Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Conflict Observation

2 posters

Go down

Post Conflict Observation Empty Post Conflict Observation

Post  UnityPrime Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Prime's scouting probes streaked through the Draco system. As far as he knew, the planet Draco Epsilon 7 was devoid of life after the battle, but he had to be sure.

At the very least...it would be sub-optimal to waste a perfectly good planet. Prime had a whole Prophet fleet on ready-alert status. If the planet was clean, it would soon become part of the Unity. As the scouting probes began orbiting Draco Epsilon 7 and running deep scans, he wondered if he might make more discoveries about the Warmonger and his servants.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Post Conflict Observation Left_bar_bleue120/120Post Conflict Observation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post Conflict Observation Empty Re: Post Conflict Observation

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 am

Prime,

It seems some of your probes are still in the Draco system. I only just found out myself when I got a report of several of them being destroyed by the defenses. I'm sure they're just left over but it would be best if you recalled them now. Things are finally starting to get back to normal now after the lost time and everyone who was being used by the Forgotten coming back to life. But the people are still a little uneasy and I'm sure we wouldn't want any misunderstanding of your intentions. So you should go. Now.

Field Marshall Strykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Post Conflict Observation Left_bar_bleue120/120Post Conflict Observation Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down