Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Breaking of the Treaty of 2219

2 posters

Go down

the Breaking of the Treaty of 2219 Empty the Breaking of the Treaty of 2219

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Encrypted between Deer and Strykker only

"Field Marshall,
I begun a campaign to eradicate the Estrain. My forces should be focused on that.
But instead I have them circling Haephestom and tightening their blockade.
Why?
Because the leader of Hephaestom, your Mr. Doe, codenamed Ragman decided to unleash his pet Uloh Hive on Druzi Prime.
I don't have time for this bullshit Field Marshall.

Don't try and lie and say it was someone else. I'd be happier if it was. Too late for that.
Trillions of viewers saw it last night on TV and I'm fielding questions from reporters.

Here are my only questions; did you order this?

If not what public disciplinary action are you taking on Ragman and his Uloh Manslayers?

Personally I don't wanna go to war with you. We got too many mutual enemies to take out.

But I will not back down. Attacks by Manslayers on civvies or even a civilian city is just unacceptable. It would be like me sending Red Fists to the Draco to kill EEFers."

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
the Breaking of the Treaty of 2219 Left_bar_bleue120/120the Breaking of the Treaty of 2219 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

the Breaking of the Treaty of 2219 Empty Re: the Breaking of the Treaty of 2219

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:38 am

*Encrypted reply*

Sector General Deer,
Firstly I did not order any such attack and have no power to do so. I do not have direct control over the Uloh Hive or any UFC forces save the occasional EEF taskforce we dispatch to them. I also had no reason to as Durzi Prime is not my problem. I was concerned about the Nightmare Lord however I was made aware that the Uth would be moving deal with it. I was not consulted about any actions the UFC took or planed to carry out in advance. I wish more than I can say that I had been.

I do agree that the action was very ill advised but I have learned that he was only seeking to ensure that the Nightmare Lord tomb remained undisturbed. While I can not condone the method he chose the goal was a good one. I would suggest that you ask the Quall about what would have happened had that thing been woken up. I do not exaggerate when I say that it would have been the death of every single person on the planet.

As for any disciplinary action I might take against Ragman or the Uloh Hive I will grant you that the UFC is something of a protectorate of Refuge but unless he submits himself to judgement there isn't much for me to do. After all he is their duly elected leader. Outside of a public statement disavowing the attack and I suppose a court martial (he has maintained reserve status with the EEF during his term in office) I don't know that I could really promise any results. Rather might I suggest a public apology and payment of reparations by Ragman on behalf of the UFC? I can't make such a deal for him of course but I think that will be best for everyone as it avoids more needless conflict but will still be a consequence for him. Would this be acceptable to you and your Board?

Field Marshall Strykker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
the Breaking of the Treaty of 2219 Left_bar_bleue120/120the Breaking of the Treaty of 2219 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 am

Good News Field Marshall,
President Doe and I have come to a proper decision and agreement. If he follows the agreement the blockade will leave Hephaestom.

But Jeremiah, may I call you Jeremiah, The President Ragman is going to need your help to save him from his fate.
To make sure he is not a Shapeshifter in disguise I ask that he wear at least one zela bracelet during this.
You are invited as well. I politely suggest you accept your invitation, and mark if you'd prefer chicken or steak.
I hear the ceremony will have excellent catering.

Sector General Deer

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 am

Sector General Deer,

Fine I'll be there and I'll have a steak thanks. We can arrange the zela bracelet easily enough. So how exactly am I expected to help Ragman in this?

Field Marshall Strykker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Field Marshall,

I got to advise you I have another treaty breach on my hands, brought to my attention by Director Kal Marx. Seems your Captain T.J. was spotted by I.R. spy satellites delivering weapons to rebels on Earth.

I will give you a few days to debreif the soldier in question. I am hoping this is a set up by mutual enemies.

Sector General Deer

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Sector General Deer,

This is a troubling development. I also doubt that is the real Captain T.J as he has been under medical observation for months due to a stress related disorder. He has not left his room let alone Refuge. I will investigate this matter but I think it is most likely someone trying to frame the EEF and TJ personally for violating the treaty. When I learn anything concrete I will contact you.

Field Marshall Strykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Sector General Deer,

One other thing. Might it be possible to send me copies of the satellite imagery so we can do our own review of it?

Field Marshall Strykker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Field Marshall,

It is good you are taking this seriously. If you have a shapeshifter in your ranks who is a double agent we all got to keep an eye out.

Here are the images.

Sector General Deer

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down