Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8)

2 posters

Go down

Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8) Empty Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8)

Post  F.KalMarx Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:37 pm

To Le-a, Palomedes, Deer but not the rogue Queen

Le-a HiveQueen,

You have holdings in IR space and thereby subject to the treaties, tarrifs, and laws of the Iron Republic when travelling in our dimension. We have recieved a complaint from the Free Systems that you attacked a civilian vessel, boarded it and took their peoples.

The Board will take into consideration that you do not understand the difference between a reality holoshow and reality. That has been the only defense brought to my attention so far; that you attacked because you feared for your life and the life of all Quall N'Drone from the bad bad holonet shows.

Now this does not excuse such an assault. No witnesses can be found to confirm that you went through appropriate channels like contacting the closest Sector General or asking the Board of Directors to intervene.

Before the arbitration starts I'm giving opportunities for the accused and her supporters.
My role is to make sure the Temporal Empire does not hold the entire IR responsible for your grave mistake.

I do believe that you believed there was a clear and present danger so let us discuss this.

Director Kal Marx

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8) Left_bar_bleue100/100Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8) Empty Re: Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8)

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:01 pm

If you can show where they let people know that it was a reality show I will gladly make apologies. But until then I hold my actions as just. there was no one saying that it was a hoax when we entered into their territory. It is funny how one such as yourself being held captive can be so uncaring for others who thought illegitimately that their people were held captive and experimenter upon. Did you know it was a hoax? If so as you have clearly pointed out Quall have no concept of this reality show so if you knew that why did you not inform of this? Tell me what you would have done in my hooves? I have suffered a great loss at Garmin Fe's hands and the haunting cries of my dead do still linger with me and they will always until my end. How could i let something that could wipe out the whole of the Quall be allowed to persist? Would the death of so many Quall not feed Warmonger?

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8) Left_bar_bleue85/100Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8) Empty Re: Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8)

Post  F.KalMarx Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Le-a HiveQueen,

You ask what I would have done in your place. It is simple I would have reported such a threat to the Sector General in charge of that sector of space, as is usual and customary.

Then Sector General Deer could contact the Temporal Empire as our treaty dictates, and then a police action could be done. In the same way we did when Magnus Ironsbane deployed Blackhole bombs which threatened trillions of lives.

I don't understand why you bring up Warmonger. A fake god served by a Cult of religious zealots has no bearing on this conversation.

The Director

F.KalMarx

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8) Left_bar_bleue100/100Treaty Breaches and coming litigation (w8) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum