Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb

4 posters

Go down

Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:52 am

All Independent Corps involved with Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb can choose one of 3 rewards,

1- 10 M4H Cudgel Drop Pods for your Corporate Security (allows you to capture a planet with Blue or Green defense force) single use.
or

2- One Question from an Uthvelor Seer before Zaodonai Celyse's forces leave Druzi Prime

or

3- Enough Manslayer carapace to make cool armor or clothing for 500 soldiers.

Post your choice here.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty Re: Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:34 pm

While the drop pods would offer a new capability for my corporation, I don't think we are ready to branch out into purely offensive operations.

I will take the carapace, I'm sure we will find an interesting use for it.

V/R
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Left_bar_bleue100/100Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty Re: Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 am

Will PM you the response.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Left_bar_bleue125/125Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:06 am

Response in PM
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Left_bar_bleue100/100Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down