Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb

3 posters

Go down

Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:54 am

All TRILAT Players involved with Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb can choose one of 3 rewards,

1- 25 Yrs Starfighters
or

2- 10 Unique Nightmare Lord Artifacts
or

3- Sample to grow a Nightmare Lord Starship

Post your choice here.

Only Layne Yr has won access to the Nightmare Lord's tomb and its remains. No other players may enter it without her permission.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty RE: Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb

Post  CaptainAxis Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:15 pm

10 Unique Nightmare lords artifacs, i think that would be my most obviuous choice.

CaptainAxis
SubCommander
SubCommander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Left_bar_bleue100/100Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty Re: Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb

Post  UnityPrime Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:04 am

Layne Yr,

Regarding this mission, what sort of artifacts have been uncovered, and may I have access to the tomb?

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Left_bar_bleue120/120Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb Empty Re: Rewards for Into the Nightmare Lord's Tomb

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum