Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request in a status update from Sacrenine

2 posters

Go down

Request in a status update from Sacrenine Empty Request in a status update from Sacrenine

Post  UnityPrime Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:15 am

*encrypted message*

Orelos,

I have been indisposed, but the receiving station for your production is currently on line. I was wondering what the status of your monuments was. There are a great many planets with a great deal to harvest.

This aside, it was a pleasure fighting with you in that last great battle. Further, I hope that I was of help to your defense as I was indisposed. Once you see what I was working on, though, I feel you will agree that the time was well spent.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Request in a status update from Sacrenine Left_bar_bleue120/120Request in a status update from Sacrenine Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Request in a status update from Sacrenine Empty Re: Request in a status update from Sacrenine

Post  OrleosSacrenine Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:24 pm

*Encrypted Message with Prime*

Prime,

The production goes as it goes, but until a time when I can be transported to a safer location, the production has slowed somewhat. EEF has no doubt been problematic and I don't doubt that there would be others who could prove to be an annoyance if time allowed. However, the project is merely a matter of costs rather than a matter of difficulty, which with the sufficient funding I have been provided, is hardly a matter of inconvenience.

We should no doubt be able to continue on schedule despite the minor setback caused by the EEF. The monuments are simplistic in their structure, simple obelisks, with varying symbolism. The Metatron's Cube, which I thought would be most appropriate he he, the Flower of Life, the Seed of Life, the Vesica Piscis, and the Tree of Life. All oh which are Sacred Geometry, ranging back to Earth's early religious followings, and hold a strong symbolic value in life, God, creation, etc etc.

Just say the when and the where and they can be simply placed on the spot.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Request in a status update from Sacrenine Left_bar_bleue100/100Request in a status update from Sacrenine Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Request in a status update from Sacrenine Empty Re: Request in a status update from Sacrenine

Post  UnityPrime Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:24 am

Orleos,

As it turns out, I have prepared three options for your move. Any of these will be a strong choice for you, as they all can provide you with the raw resources you will require for your good works.

First, you will be pleased to know that I have made a new Horror Nexus. This one used to be a moon, but I have re purposed it. There is a great deal of free laboratory space, and you could easily make it a base of operations. This would be helpful to be, as I could use the presence of a third party to make sure that I don't lose control of this station as I did the last. You would have the benefit of being protected by one of the most horrifyingly strong stations in existence, and you would have access to the shadow energy coursing through the station. Your lab space is ready, if you wish to claim it.

Secondly, the new planet "Beauty of the Twisted Waste" is a research/manufacturing planet devoted to new Unity technological testing of hazardous Oblivion technologies. Considering the high security nature of this planet, you could easily set up a base here, and one has been set up.

As for your monuments, we have just the placement in mind. Cleansed Planets 1-5, some of the first we have taken, would be ripe for your taking. They were designated as an excellent beach-head for our extermination fleets, and so are very well protected. They are the center of our incursion into E-strain space. Further, they were once important Iron Republic worlds; each has a rich history. Your monuments will commemorate two slaughters; the death of Iron Republic citizens, and then the death of their predators, the E-strain. I have attached the history of these worlds to this communication, peruse at your whim.

To make sure maximum coverage is achieved, I suggest you place your monuments at the poles. Our assets on site have secured these locations, and await your deliveries.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Request in a status update from Sacrenine Left_bar_bleue120/120Request in a status update from Sacrenine Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:11 am

Prime,

The deliveries, at best, should wait until after I have moved into my new home, deep within your personal space. EEF has their sights deadset on me in order to recover Tsogari, that I may or may not have kidnapped. Personally, I would prefer to move into the Horror Nexus' laboratories, not only would that provide you with a steward and me with a safe place that has been saturated with the energies I need, it would give me plenty of space to enhance my creations. Know that my personal ever expanding repertoire of horrific creations will have run of the place at most times.

That doesn't mean your men will be in any danger of course, it merely means that if somehow someone infiltrates the facility, the person will go from one hell that they may have been prepared for, into a different hell in it's entirety. A shame that people may think that disabling nano-machines and techno-what-it's are the only obstacles, only to find their souls devoured when they set foot inside, delicious irony.

However, one thing that I request is a separate facility for something that I have picked up recently. Your wayward brethren, the FoF have made a small contribution to my collection, and while the Soul Harvesters make suitable containment units, the last thing I believe we would want to happen, is for the corruption that is currently stagnating inside them, to creep into the Horror Nexus, if that should even be remotely possible.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Request in a status update from Sacrenine Left_bar_bleue100/100Request in a status update from Sacrenine Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 am

Orelos,

That was actually exactly what I had in mind when I invited you to the Horror Nexus. You will act as a last line of defense, and and eyes on the ground which are not technically allied with me. When treachery comes from that angle, you should be able to spot it before I would. You now have the access codes and co-ordinates to the Horror Nexus. Do you need pickup?

Prime

PS Regarding your other holdings...best to not have them at the Horror Nexus. We can set up an asteroid for their study.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:30 am

Prime,

Pickup would indeed be nice, I highly doubt any ship that I have in possession will be able to shake off any ships that tail me to find where I am going. Set a date and a time for the pickup, it would be best if we could do this sooner rather than later.

As for the other items in my possession, I will have them prepped for transport, handled by only those that are not a part of the Unity. All other materials and research can be moved by your men into secure cells and cargo holds. The only things that would prove problematic are the prisoners, but normally I have them muzzled, under lock and key, and a Basilisk's Eyeball staring them in the face for good measure.

Any other security detail I will leave to you. I await the moment when I can step foot on grounds that will be completely secure.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Prime,

Our project is more or less finished with the exception of delivery. All that awaits is for you to pick a spot and plant the monuments so that they may do their job. Everything else is in order. I cannot thank you enough for what you've done, I feel right at home.

As for other business, if possible I would like to know if you have the ability to produce Dimethyl Suffoxide in your laboratories? It would lead to so many grand possibilities in my line of research.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Orleos,

We have prepared the way for your delivery. The Iron Republic seeks to draw profit from the worlds that we have sterilized. As we anticipated, the aforementioned rocks have little value; the E-strain consumed most valuable minerals during their profligate breeding.

The Unity has suggested that the Iron Republic seek input from the corporations quite accustomed to making profit from poor conditions. If you suggest using the worlds as a propaganda tool and/or tourist trap with your monument…it will give us excellent cover.

In regards to DMSO…you are in Unity labs. All Unity labs come equipped with access to Unity matter streams, which may be calibrated to produce most organic or inorganic formulations with equipment you have on site. In short, yes, you have access to DMSO. We are curious as to your purpose in this regard.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Prime,

That would be quite wonderful. The idea of a tourist trap would be....most intriguing. With your description of worlds being possibly 'inhabited' by the ghosts of the dead, it has made gears turn in my head. It is quite possible that if the Iron Republic plans to turn these worlds into a tourist trap, then it would be fruitful to encourage it. Amusement parks always make a wonderful tourist attraction and with the promise of 'ghosts', a haunted house might be in order. It would also be possible to hide monuments in plain sight that way, but that's something I would leave the final decision to you with.

As for DMSO, it's more of a personal experience that I think about it, and the potential uses. I grew up on the streets of Neo Vargas and I will tell you this, nothing can be more useful than the drugs that dwell within the dens of that city. Combine them with DMSO and you can come up with many different situations and uses.

One of the deadlier drugs that people no longer seem to think about, is Love Potion #9, and I think it's time the substance resurfaced. Leads from Neo Vargas is where I would most likely start my ventures, mind you my research into soul manipulation as well as new creatures will continue on the top priority, but while time ticks by and the research advances, that does not mean I cannot travel down more than one avenue at once.

Could I merely use cheaper gases that cause effects of the same nature? Why of course I could, but mind you, Leyas, different forms of breathing apparatus, etc get in the way of those being effective. I would prefer to cut out the lungs as the middle man and go straight through the skin. Besides, where's the fun in being old fashioned anyways?

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down