Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encrypted Message to Unity Prime

2 posters

Go down

Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Empty Encrypted Message to Unity Prime

Post  OrleosSacrenine Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:13 am

Prime,

Although it has not been long since we last spoke and the threat of the FoF looms ever closer, I must ask you about another matter. Is it possible to identify shapeshifted beings by means of 'Scanning Technology' and can said beings 'disguises' be disrupted in a non-physical manner as can be done with Zela? If so, are you in possession of such tech?

As for the question you posed to me when we were in attendance to the party regarding my line of work, if you are curious, do not be shy in asking.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Left_bar_bleue100/100Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Empty Encrypted Reply

Post  UnityPrime Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Orleos,

We are remarkably efficient when it comes to the imprisonment and extraction of a K’ias’s potential. As you have surmised, Zela disrupts the disguise of a K’ias, forcing their true form to come to the fore. To this end, almost all Unity identity scans include a blood sample taken with a small zeal-alloy needle. Because of the rarity of the metal, we must recommend that an alloy of the metal is used for the sake of operational efficiency.

Of course, it is more complicated than this. Any K’ias spy worth their salt can easily bypass standard restrictions through moving in liquid form through vents, shadows, or bodies they are riding inside. One of our prisoners made it through two layers of security as a parasite living in the gut of one of our guards before it was detected in a deep scan.

We assume you do not have these layers of defense at your disposal, considering the sudden nature of your request. As such, I would instead suggest that you rely on your cunning. Anticipate where it will go, and all the stealth in the world will not save it. If you construct a zeal-alloy cage around the area it is hiding (station or planet), you can prevent it from using esoterics to escape, necessitating an escape using physical means. If you need help constructing such a massive thing with alacrity, we are certain arrangements can be made.

Regarding your services, your name, disposition, history, nature, and place of origin give clues. Your artwork has some relation to Leyas unless I miss my guess. After all, I’ve not seen Layne Yr wear any of your creations, nor display them. This suggests a functionality to your service, considering the considerable funds transferred to your account. Kassanthians are very direct in what they desire from utility. Do you focus the leyas with your works, or allow for the mass production/control of nightmares? These would be my guesses. If you can somehow focus the leyas, then I have a time-sensitive and truly massive project for you.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Left_bar_bleue120/120Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Empty Re: Encrypted Message to Unity Prime

Post  OrleosSacrenine Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Prime,

The problem is not so much as guarding a colony as it is for the matter of personal safety, regarding the nature of peoples ability to use stealth, I have the obvious places in mind being watched, however I didn't think of something as much as people shifting into a parasitic form to ensure infiltration. Is it possible that you could provide me with technology capable of detecting someone hiding in that matter?

As for the nature of my work, it is indeed as you guessed it. The practices I use are of what some could call an 'Evil' nature, but those people tend to be of the narrow minded variety. After all, people could indeed call the Unity evil, yet I have noticed your organization has the capacity for and has done much good.

It is an extremely intimate process, as beings and their very natures and personalities play some part in the process, as some have more of a natural 'affinity' for certain aspects of the Leyas. The imbued works act as conduits for the Leyas, in order to amplify it's power. Although it is more complicated than that, that is merely the tip of the metaphorical iceberg.

As for the Kasanthians, that in it of itself is quite a bit different. Given their 'racial' composition, 'disposition', belief systems, and the nature of the works basis, it causes quite the interesting reaction on worlds held by them. Considering that what you have in mind would require outside help, I would imagine it is of a most crucial nature, else you would keep it in your 'inner-circle'.

Ask what you would of me and I will listen, I am sure we could easily come to a mutual agreement that would benefit both of us in it's entirety.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Left_bar_bleue100/100Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Orelos,

This falls exactly in line with my plans. You will note the level of encryption has increased significantly, as we both require discretion. You have likely heard that 10 E strain planets and one space station have been sterilized. The full scope of this has not been grasped by our allies.

The toxic cocktails and our guns have ruined every living thing on those planets. Imagine the shadow leyas generated by such whole scale slaughter.

Officially, I am giving you 10 million ghaz to put massive memorials on each of these planets, at least one on each pole. Unofficially, you will enhance and harvest the shadow leyas generated on these planets. I will use satellites to harvest the energy.

Does such an undertaking interest you, artist?

Prime.
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Left_bar_bleue120/120Encrypted Message to Unity Prime Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Prime,

You have undoubtedly perked my interest with your proposition. While the basis of what you ask is the same to what I normally do, it will definitely require some extra effort to construct, but the benefits will undoubtedly overshadow such a task. I will gladly undertake such a mission in the name of 'honoring' the dead, after all, they shall not be forgotten, not when they have provided such a bounty for the reaping.

However, the planets will need to be 'Quarantined' due to the nature of what you and I shall be doing. I doubt that anyone would doubt your word when it comes to this, especially since the cause of the E-Strain has yet to be revealed. Should anyone look upon the monuments with eyes to perceive the Leyas, these monuments will shine like beacons, but I highly doubt anyone save for Layne will suspect a thing. I shall construct the monuments and you shall have your prize.

Aside from the 10 Million Ghaz I ask one of thing of you. Provide for me a reliable research lab off-base from my normal holdings in which I can conduct research of a more delicate nature, along with a ship capable of getting to it in a way I cannot be followed. One of the labs requirements will also be holding cells and restraints capable of holding even the strongest or slipperiest of creatures without fear of their escape.

If you choose to do this I will share with you the fruits of my labors.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Orleos,

Delightful. As it turns out, I am putting the finishing touches on a planet which none will suspect you are on. It will be a manufacturing facility which also houses testing grounds for some of our more absurdly dangerous oblivion-class technologies. The aesthetics-obsessed Orleos would not have a research facility on such a planet. I will equip it with the best possible security, and you will be able to harvest the shadow-energy of world which has been partially murdered in the name of progress.

Regarding detection, I do not have something hand-held which could provide the level of detection you speak of. I could fabricate a number of static scanners which could test your guests for parasites.

For the quarantine, there is a reason why I said that the memorials will be on the poles of the planets. Under the best conditions, colonists have no reason to go to such a place. In fact, the presence of small IR colonies on these planets will be beneficial to you. The only thing which can generate even more shadow leyas than a sterilized planet is a sterilized planet on which a scarce few colonists spend their days terrified for reasons they cannot explain. They will quarantine themselves, huddled in their hovels as the shadows around them feed on the terror they generate.
As an additional security, leyas use is illegal. The poor colonists won’t be able to recognize what they are seeing. If the Iron Republic complains about the shadow-leyas; I will say (truthfully) that this is the result of extermination on leyas-active planets.

The next wave of extermination will likely begin soon. We will likely begin making a franchise, you and I.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 am

Prime,

It is obscenely delightful how well this will work out in the end, you have no ability to fathom the depths of my elation. I am pleased that we could do business such as this, yet saddened that it took such an event as Casablanca Station to truly bring us to it. Ah well, all is well that ends well.

Know that as of now I will be working at full steam so as to complete your order in a timely fashion, but I am also keeping my hands in other projects that I have being done as well. However, you take priority as of now for the time being. It would seem that I should not doubt you when you ask me of something, you have obviously thought of any loose ends concerning these matters.

Know that I will keep in touch to update you on the progress of our project. We'll have what we want sooner than we know it, just make sure not to upset the balance too much regarding the other races and populaces, we will most likely need them in the coming catastrophes that are to take place.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 am

Prime,

It would seem that there has been a shift in the balance of power regarding the case of the E-Strain, how...annoying. What do you propose we do now Prime? My desired part of the plan will not work unless destruction comes down upon the living. Perhaps it would be wise to bide our time or use the E-Strain to further the plans?

Surely you or your men have obtained some samples by now with which you can work? It would seem like it would be a small task as to put the necessary nanites in the right places. Regardless, a work like a memorial in the right place could indeed cause havoc with the increase in Shadow Leyas that lurks on the planet.

The question is how to go about it? Mind you, it need not be something garishly large such as a memorial, it could be much subtler.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:04 am

Orleos,

We are not sure where you are getting your information, but I assure you that the planets that I sterilized are sterile. The E-strain on other planets are of no concern to this particular venture. Essentially all life on the 8 planets and 2 moons which were struck with the extinction protocol Prophets has been extinguished.

Besides, you will be doing this task for a member of the Trilat. Did you think I hold the name of the alliance for the sake of nostalgia? I assure you that your monuments will be quite safe from Angel D's attentions, and that they will have ample fuel.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 am

Prime,

Oh my how embarrassing. There was a broadcast regarding the E-Strain on the worlds infected that are held in IR Space, but apparently I seemed to have thought you meant planets held by them when you first proposed this deal he he. Well, if there's still sterilized planets to build upon, then I don't see why things cannot continue on as they were before.

Odds are it's the events with the FoF, the E-Strain, and my own personal ventures that has my mind in a tizzy. Worry not, I assure you I am still in a state you could call sane, merely a period of momentary stupidity. Money and time are wasting, back on schedule. Progress reports will come to you, etc etc.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Prime,

As per regarding my research, I had a bit of an incident before it could begin. A Tsogari managed to escape his bindings, mind you I was aware what he had done, but before my team and I could subdue him, he managed to send out a message or series of messages. While I am intimately aware on the workings of many things, technology is not my forte.

If possible, I would ask if you could send someone along to 'scramble and hack' what he sent out. While the Tsogari Cult already know what I have done and I have made enemies of them, what I do not need is the EEF knowing as well, or any other cults that the Tsogari are aligned with knowing, the less death marks on my head the better.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 am

Orleos,

It is unlikely that I can scramble what has already been sent; that cat is likely already out of the bag. If the others come for you though, you will have the protection of the Trilat, if you ask it. After all, I will need a steward for the Monuments. I could think of few better suited.

I will, however, send a team of Unity coders.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 am

Prime,

In regards to the Fleets of Fate, while I am not one to take sides in a conflict normally lest I am bound by contract or friendship, there is of course the exception, this being one of them. I will enter what meager forces I have in my employ into the battle for no reason other than necessity and a common enemy.

I ask that you give me specific orders on what should be done. While a game of chess is something in which I have the ability to manipulate one in, something like this is on an Inter-Galactic scale and simply not my area of expertise, I look to you for your counsel, input, and leadership in this matter.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 am

Orleos,

I would ask you to focus your efforts on the Dragon. I will be trying to gain control of it, and would appreciate any help you could give in defending me once I have it in hand. Thank you for your assistance.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down