Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension

2 posters

Go down

Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension  Empty Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 am

Prime,

Since I've had a moment to take a break form my wonderful conversation with the newly ascended and, I'm fairly sure, somewhat insane Warmongers Forgotten. I thought maybe you'd like an update. Apparently he has big plans. So big in fact that reality as we know it is still in danger. He wants to have all the ancient evils and all the ascended beings come here and fight it out face to face. Now I don't know if this is supposed to be a winner take all thing or not. Hopefully I can find some way to avert it from happening at all.

What I really want to discuss with you is the fact that having reviewed sensor logs and consulting with some of my Uth and Pelebor soldiers its fairly clear to me that you and your new choir responsible for this things ascension. Now my men can't tell me if you knew this would happen and set us up to risk men and ships fighting this thing or not. So despite my first very angry impulses. I'm just going to ask you to explain yourself.

Stryyker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension  Left_bar_bleue120/120Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension  Empty Re: Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension

Post  UnityPrime Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 am

Strykker,

In short, no, I had no idea this eventuality would result from the Builders interfacing with Liberation.

As we stated during planning phase of the attack, the function of the Builders was to calm the demon. Further, this was a field test for a better way to fight demons. Had you sent in exorcists, as we had hoped, instead of the very kinetic force we stated you should avoid, things might have gone more smoothly.

Our projections indicated that Liberation would take longer to birth. The Builders song shaped Liberation's purpose in a way we had not anticipated. Liberation leveraged her incredible power to free those souls being eaten by the demon, but forced the ascension of all involved. An unexpected but glorious result all told.

Regarding the battle, consider yourself lucky that we restrained and empowered the entity when we did. Your plan to strike a demon from portals leading to your people with overwhelming kinetic force would have caused the being to become a trans-dimensional entropic force capable of depopulating solar systems in seconds for Warmonger according to my projections. Further, its sling-shot maneuver could have been performed by the being regardless of its planar alignment. In its original form we project it would have turned your station into its new nerve center.

I would not deign to tell you how to lead your men, I just hope that in the future you coordinate with me more closely when fighting technomantic demons.

Regarding the destruction of all reality, do you have access to other ascended beings it could talk to? It may hear reason from them more readily than hearing reason from you. I would have given clearance for Builders to follow the being, but I didn't want to step on your toes. If you wish, I can send Builders that may be quite successful at teaching the new being.

In the future, I will try to make my expectations regarding your deployments more clear during our joint missions. I also hope to see you on the front more often. It would be a pleasure to fight side by side with you without the need for impersonal screens.

So no, I didn't plan on using your men as shields. What do you take me for, a Demon? Ha ha... Don't judge me, I'm new at this mortal thing, and jokes.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension  Left_bar_bleue120/120Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension  Empty Re: Message for Unity Prime-RE;: The Forgotten's acsension

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Prime,

Just for the record EEF Exorcist were en route to engage the Forgotten even as the kinetic strike was in bound. Also I doubt it would have anticpated the strike let alone been able to react to it if it hadn't acsended at that moment. But that hardly matters whats done is done.

Though honestly I'd have perffered it turned the firing station into its "nerve center" as opposed to the situation we have now. I'm still not sure but acording to some scans and the Da'uhnb diplomat here everyone on who was on this planet and "joined" the Forgotten is actaully dead and some alien energy is animating there bodies. Thats two hundred million people gone and replaced in the blink of an eye. So perhaps you can understand my upset?

If you know where to find an asended being to try talking to the Forgotten I'm more than open to it. I know of a few of them but we don't really have a means to contact them or request help. They tend to just show up and disappear again after doing whatever task they set themself.

Strykker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:25 am

Strykker,

That sounds...profoundly bad. If you need assistance, let me know and I can send Builders or whatever else you may need there in an instant. I would prefer to only put them at risk as a last resort, though.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 am

Prime,

I think bad is good word. Right now I don't think you should send anyone here. I'm not sure the situation is stable enough to have people showing up right now. Once I'm more sure of its intentions and exactly what has happened to the people here I'll let you know if I think there is anything you can do.

Stryyker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Stryyker,

Most excellent. We look forward to your updating us.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Strykker,

We are a bit concerned at the silence on your end. Has the situation been resolved? If it has not, do we have your permission to assist? The Forgotten had a negative reaction to Builders before, and they may be able to put a stop to this.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Prime,

Sorry about that. I had assumed you'd decided to take a hand in this when Germin Fe arrived. I guess he's here on his own business. At any rate I think the time has come to welcome any help you can give. So far I have been unable to put the brakes on this thing and a few avatars, and one ascended have already showed. So yes feel free to send builders or anyone else you want. I'm out of ideas.

Strykker.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  UnityPrime Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Confirmation confirmed.

Send that small commander of yours our regards.

Would you send us your communication records?
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Prime,

Not a problem. My staff has a complete transcript. We'll also send along a temporary passcode to you so the auto defenses won't be a problem when you arrive.

Strykker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down