Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9)

4 posters

Go down

A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Empty A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9)

Post  TemporalEmpire Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 am

Leaders of the EEF,

The Temporal Empire is willing to remove the Kias known as General Vulfrym from the most wanted list and remove the bounty on his head. Only if he assists us in the apprehension of the Kias criminal known Jak'Hal of the line of J'kutu.

I need the last time lock to trap Jak'Hal, and we will negotiate.

Captain Orig of the Temporal Enforcement Agent

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Left_bar_bleue120/120A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Empty Re: A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9)

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Temporal Empire,

As the time lock is General Vulfrym's personal property I can't order him to turn it over. I hope he will agree to do it on his own. Besides that is there any thing else we can do to help you capture Jak'Hal?

Field Marshall Strykker

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Left_bar_bleue120/120A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions of Earth Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Temporal empire

I have no problem helping you I would be more then willing but I'm not going to give you my temporal lock because I have a feeling I or even we might need it for something else. I have other means of stopping a parsons from time shredding after all when you spend as much time ( ha excuse my pun ) as i did chase after somebody that can time shredding you you learn how to stop them

Angeles Vulfrym,
General, Lions of Earth, Commanding

Lions of Earth

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Left_bar_bleue95/100A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TemporalEmpire Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 pm

General Vulfrym,

Many thanks for your compliance. I am preparing a trap deep in S.U.A.R.M. space.
I will send a shuttle to pick you up and bring you to the rondesvouz with Mor of S.U.A.R.M.
My plan is to have Mor bait the pirate, you stop Jak'Hal from Time Shredding away and my ten best officers will grab him and cuff him.
If this is successful my Queen is ready to sign a full pardon for you.

Captain Orig

TemporalEmpire
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lions of Earth Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Might I suggest subdue him first and having something to in imprisonment him something a Lil more permanent so I don't have to stay with him

Angeles Vulfrym,
General, Lions of Earth, Commanding

Lions of Earth

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Left_bar_bleue95/100A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  ViggoTheKasanthian Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:27 am

Might i add something to the discussion. I was within the area when a rogue chemancer ...clu....concocted a drug that cured a Kias of zela poisoning. i have done my ...fud...fair share of research into zela, and void material. i believe i might even be able to recreate a similar outcome using ....heg....herbalistic means. I wish to expand my talent and make a new name for myself by prodiving a skill that would be useful in other ways than common ...warg......warfare. As i send this transmission, work is already in progress towards a new start- from destorying the bonds of the enslaved nightmares as the good ...Ger....General had requested, to reestablishing myself at a new ...blo....base of operations. I as the rest of my family have made names for ourselves as ....dra....dilligent armorsmiths and craftsmen. I believe that a series of ever locking containers could be fashioned as a means of ...tol.....thwarting the enemy that could ruin your vision.

Please allow my assistance in whatever means that i am capable. I realize i have a ....tuf...trouble past, and the makings of a price upon my ...haw....head, but provide me with safety and i will end this Jak'hal.
Respectfully yours,
Viggo
ViggoTheKasanthian
ViggoTheKasanthian

Location : Questing on Refuge, while trying to dodge and stay alive

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Criminal for a Criminal (week 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down