Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An invitation to a party at Casablanca statuon

2 posters

Go down

An invitation to a party at Casablanca statuon Empty An invitation to a party at Casablanca statuon

Post  UnityPrime Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 am

Persons of interest, heads of IRLC's

I am holding a party at Casablanca station in order to foster the cooperation we will need in order to push back the fleets of fate, and to capitalize on some of the good will I'be earned. I would be honored if you could join me for this high profile event. The festivities may last days, but your rooms will have access to state of the art mobile offices and holo systems, allowing you to work and play as you wish.

Formal dress is encouraged, and matching weapons are considered to be an essential part of a proper ensemble. Dancing and other forms of entertainment, including duels, are to be expected.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An invitation to a party at Casablanca statuon Left_bar_bleue120/120An invitation to a party at Casablanca statuon Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

An invitation to a party at Casablanca statuon Empty Re: An invitation to a party at Casablanca statuon

Post  OrleosSacrenine Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Ser Prime,

It would be an honor to attend such a gathering in these tumultuous times where frivolity is scarce. I will gladly attend.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
An invitation to a party at Casablanca statuon Left_bar_bleue100/100An invitation to a party at Casablanca statuon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down