Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invitation to a party at Casablanca station

2 posters

Go down

Invitation to a party at Casablanca station Empty Invitation to a party at Casablanca station

Post  UnityPrime Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 am

Dignitaries and Sector Generals of the Iron Republic,

I would like to celebrate the recent cooperation between the Unity and the Iron Republic. There will be dignitaries from most of this sector present, and so it may make for an excellent opportunity to coordinate defenses over absurdly delicious cocktails.

As is Unity fashion, weapons are expected to be included in whatever formal wear you choose to adorn yourself with. I plan no assassinations, as I find them to be rather gauche, but we may be entertained by some duels before the festivities draw to a close. There may also be other forma of dancing, for those who wish it.

Prime
UnityPrime
UnityPrime
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Invitation to a party at Casablanca station Left_bar_bleue120/120Invitation to a party at Casablanca station Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Invitation to a party at Casablanca station Empty Re: Invitation to a party at Casablanca station

Post  TheSectorGeneralDeer Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:14 am

Thank you for the invite,

But I am way too busy between a terrorist attack on Mars, an Estrain infestation outbreak, and the Fleets of Fate.

I got to formally decline

Sector General Deer

TheSectorGeneralDeer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Invitation to a party at Casablanca station Left_bar_bleue120/120Invitation to a party at Casablanca station Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down