Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

+7
Le-aHiveQueen
GeneralGarminFe
TemporalEmpire
blackheartsecurity
Ar'yayhivequeen
MaehlHoldings
Admin
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm

This is Zedar Moon, I would like to make a purchase, with Gold, silver and platinum. I need 50 Banking Guild Heavy Frigates, 200 Stilletos, 100 Machetes, 200 Aegis, 100 Banking Guild Colony Class Frigates

I would like an exact price though I am pretty sure it is close to if not more then 100 million. An exact figure to send would be appreciated, and quickly as they need to be deployed soon.

Thank you

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty Re: Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions)

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:27 am

Le-aHiveQueen wrote:This is Zedar Moon, I would like to make a purchase, with Gold, silver and platinum. I need 50 Banking Guild Heavy Frigates, 200 Stilletos, 100 Machetes, 200 Aegis, 100 Banking Guild Colony Class Frigates

I would like an exact price though I am pretty sure it is close to if not more then 100 million. An exact figure to send would be appreciated, and quickly as they need to be deployed soon.

Thank you

Zedar,
200 Stilettos - 2.5K each - 500K total
100 Machetes - 10K each - 1 Million
200 Aegis - 5K each - 1 Million
100 Banking Guild Heavy Frigates - 1 Million each

Total - 3.5 Million

Regards,
VD of IGC

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 am

Are you in the possession of any unmarked/registered ships that are quick and have cloaking capabilities in regards to using the Leyas? It would be very beneficial if you did. As well, I'd like to purchase Stilettos as well as any other craft that can provide support in the upcoming battle with the FoF.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:36 am

OrleosSacrenine wrote:Are you in the possession of any unmarked/registered ships that are quick and have cloaking capabilities in regards to using the Leyas? It would be very beneficial if you did.

-Orleos

Orleos,

The only ship with cloaking capabilities that we have are Iron Republic Tridents. The only Leyas-powered ships we have are Iron Republic ships or Beacon City ships. Oh, wait, technically Quall and Kasanthian ships can as well. There are are a few Ft. Lendill ships that can disguise themselves, as well can Kingfishers and Albatrosses. However, other than the above mentioned, there's not much else I can offer you.

What would you like?

Regards,
Ven Daydor

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue125/125Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
Le-aHiveQueen wrote:This is Zedar Moon, I would like to make a purchase, with Gold, silver and platinum. I need 50 Banking Guild Heavy Frigates, 200 Stilletos, 100 Machetes, 200 Aegis, 100 Banking Guild Colony Class Frigates

Thank you

Zedar,
200 Stilettos - 2.5K each - 500K total
100 Machetes - 10K each - 1 Million
200 Aegis - 5K each - 1 Million
100 Banking Guild Heavy Frigates - 1 Million each

Total - 3.5 Million

Regards,
VD of IGC

ummm your total seems a bit low. I think it should read 102.5 million. Not 3.5 million.
The proper amount has been sent to you. Thank you for your services.

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:
OrleosSacrenine wrote:Are you in the possession of any unmarked/registered ships that are quick and have cloaking capabilities in regards to using the Leyas? It would be very beneficial if you did.

-Orleos

Orleos,

The only ship with cloaking capabilities that we have are Iron Republic Tridents. The only Leyas-powered ships we have are Iron Republic ships or Beacon City ships. Oh, wait, technically Quall and Kasanthian ships can as well. There are are a few Ft. Lendill ships that can disguise themselves, as well can Kingfishers and Albatrosses. However, other than the above mentioned, there's not much else I can offer you.

What would you like?

Regards,
Ven Daydor

Kasanthian Ships would be the best in this case. I require 300 Stilettos, 50 Kasanthian ships that have the ability to cloak themselves, and 300 Aegis ships.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Banking Guild Blackmarket (open to all factions) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:22 am

OrleosSacrenine wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:

Orleos,

What would you like?

Regards,
Ven Daydor

Kasanthian Ships would be the best in this case. I require 300 Stilettos, 50 Kasanthian ships that have the ability to cloak themselves, and 300 Aegis ships.

-Orleos

Orleos,
I misspoke. Kasanthian ships use leyas, but don't cloak.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
OrleosSacrenine wrote:
MaehlHoldings wrote:

Orleos,

What would you like?

Regards,
Ven Daydor

-Orleos

Orleos,
I misspoke. Kasanthian ships use leyas, but don't cloak.

It is no matter, I will require 50 Kasanthian Ships anyways, do not worry about the stealth fighters, I have other ideas in mind. As the order stands it will still be the same, 300 Stilettos, 50 Kasanthian Ships, and 300 Aegis.

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm

OrleosSacrenine wrote:

It is no matter, I will require 50 Kasanthian Ships anyways, do not worry about the stealth fighters, I have other ideas in mind. As the order stands it will still be the same, 300 Stilettos, 50 Kasanthian Ships, and 300 Aegis.

Yrs starfighters are 10k each
Stilettos are 2.5k each
aegis are 5k each.

Regards, VD

Ooc- no calxultaor and want to get your order in. Pls do math and they're yours.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:42 pm

MaehlHoldings wrote:
OrleosSacrenine wrote:

Yrs starfighters are 10k each
Stilettos are 2.5k each
aegis are 5k each.

Regards, VD

Ooc- no calxultaor and want to get your order in. Pls do math and they're yours.

As per the calculations it will be 750000 for the Stilettos, 500000 for Yr's Fighters, and 1.5 Million for the Aegis, all together the total is 2.75 Million Ghaz. The money has been wired to the appropriate account. Thank you and have a nice day.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:15 am

Freemark put in the order (on behalf of MH IRLC), and arranged their immediate delivery
2000 Tridents

OOC - will add amounts later.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 05, 2012 1:18 am

MaehlHoldings wrote:Freemark put in the order (on behalf of MH IRLC), and arranged their immediate delivery
2000 Tridents

OOC - will add amounts later.

Corporate Officers of Maehl Holdings IRLC,

We notice your pending credit transfer for the purchases listed above.
As you are owned by a Stockholder of the Iron Republic, we have forwarded you the requested ships post haste for your immediate use. Please do not confuse our generosity of spirit with a lack of desire to be paid for the goods that have been placed in your care with full missile complements.

As you have already deployed these vessels without finalizing this transaction we must impose a fee on this transaction according to the conditions of contract on your Banking Guild transaction agreement.

600,000,000 Credits converts to 6 Million Ghaz, not a paultry sum.
Equally the GDP of many planets in Iron Republic Space.
We will be assessing a 1 Million Ghaz fee on this transaction due to the delays.
if you look at the fine print on your Banking Guild transaction agreement you will see this is clearly delineated in section 82 paragraph 43 under the heading, Iron Republic Corporate Accounts and Transactions Over 1 Million Ghaz.

We will look forward to the full 7 Million Ghaz to be paid in full. No further Ship transactions will be processed for Maehl Holdings until this payment in full and all fees have been paid.

Please immediatly assess how many Missiles you have used and include their price in the payment above.

We look forward to your future patronage

Yours Sincerely,

Guildmeister 3rd Class Effron Cal Monroe

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Sat May 05, 2012 1:54 am

Maehl saw the message and paid the seven million, and then sent a letter to his guild representative to remember to dot his i's a nd cross his tees.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4