Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hive Queen Le-a please take care of these, they need a good home

Go down

Hive Queen Le-a please take care of these, they need a good home Empty Hive Queen Le-a please take care of these, they need a good home

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Three Motherships shadow jumped into orbit over Wyanda P815 with the markings of Ar'Yay Hive Queen upon them. A transmission was sent to the Fortress of Le-a Hive Queen.

"Greetings Hive Queen, I am captain Dur'looj and I do not have much time. The new dawn is upon us and these ships have no place in it. They are ties to the past that cannot be retained if the change is truly to happen. So they are now yours, I have instructed the Brethren on board that they now serve you, they will launch Raptors down to you so they can ferry your people up here. The ships are fully equipped and crewed and just need a command staff to order them around. They are yours, use them wisely."

(Captain Dur'looj opens up an energy bridge and all Quall serving Hive Queen Ar'Yay leave the Motherships and return home to take part in the new future.)

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Hive Queen Le-a please take care of these, they need a good home Left_bar_bleue120/120Hive Queen Le-a please take care of these, they need a good home Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down