Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen

3 posters

Go down

To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen Empty To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Let me understand things correctly, I am on a quest for genocide and I seek to implant demons within your realm. You would blame me for the war between us and for the feeding of Warmonger. Your claim is that you are simply defending yourself. For a species that lives as long as you do, I am sure one must easily toss aside the past in order to live with oneself in the present.

The events of today are but a reflection of choices your race and your allies made before. We did not march our islands forth until it became clear you wished to expel us from the plane of fire. We did not attack, we counter attacked. The continent we rest on was to be our greatest defense when your people invaded Refuge.

In regards to that fiend, your people played just as much the part in its creation as I. I have no desire to feed the Warmonger. I care not for the evil it represents. You initiated every attack, every conflict, and every attempt on our parts to defend ourselves. Who sent a mass of flayers and mongrels in the first wave? Who sent walls of lava in the second? Who opened energy bridges to my planet to have its people consumed in fire and gluttony?

I will not move any further forward. I refuse to feed the Warmonger. However, that does not mean I will not defend this continent should you attack us again. Let me attempt to strip you of your denial, if you come for us, the rise of fiends will be your doing, not ours.

In regards to the reclaimed peoples your Quall N'Drone have consumed, I find it pathetic that you think your hunger for all life is but a good thing. It matters not how many "evil" races you have consumed. You forfeit all claims of goodness by the consumption of those like the Earthers of Refuge and the Children of Falosini. You consume everything in your path and you justify it by demonizing them afterwords. All species deserve the second chance you have denied them.

Your species is parasitic and monstrous. Look at yourselves, you have the knowledge of countless species at your disposal. You carry within your hive the technologies of ancient and forgotten races, and here you are, pathetically trying to adapt to the meager technology of the Iron Republic. You take knowledge, civilization, and freedom and turn it into facts and slavery. You disgust me for your lack of self awareness. Your Quall soldiers are just mockeries of the people they use to be. Tell me, who are the true breeds of the Quall N'Drone? Is it the hive queens themselves? Are you yourself a pure Quall N'Drone born from another Quall N'Drone, or are you but a worm inside someone else's head?
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen Left_bar_bleue120/120To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen Empty Re: To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen

Post  Le-aHiveQueen Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

You talk about who attacked 1st are you insane or just plain stupid? When you and your filth entered our home world and used your genocidal weapons, the frost generators that was the 1st attack we were simply retaliating to your initial attack. As you have heard the psychic screams of the dead you so brutally killed I hear them every waking moment and I woke up with a cold sweat from the sounds of my dead people. You sit their and blame us for all this. Before you and your Trilat there were no demons nightmares or Nano Plague. Now you and your Trilat friends have brought all 3 of these atrocities down upon our home world and you dare to point the finger at us. And you say that my species genocide countless dimensions but who are you to judge me? You attacked a newly formed Hive that had nothing to do with the genocides of the past. Are you to afraid to attack the older hives that you have to attack the infant of the Quall Hives? Yes you surely show us your might when you attack my hive twice when I only just came into being a few months after the Continent of the Dead Quall was created. I think you are what is the Earther term.....yes Chicken I do not see myself how an earther food object represents someone as being afraid. Well you should be afraid because even if you do wipe my hive away there are countless Hives out there and when word gets around of your actions believe me when I say they will be and your kinds undoings.

Goodbye Garmin Fe

Le-aHiveQueen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen Left_bar_bleue85/100To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Current Research:

https://facebook.com/rachel.a.gianfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:57 pm

You claim to be defending yourself against us? You who are a foreigner to this dimension, the ground you sit on was created by the use of a weapon of mass destruction that slaughtered so many of our people. Your land is called Continent of Dead Quall for a reason. You didn't come into the dimension pick a piece of unused land and then set up a defensive fortification. This was a full fledged invasion of genocidal proportions, the first thing you did was drop weapons of mass destruction. Your arrogance blinds you to what happened such a short time ago.
Our attacks upon your stolen lands were to prevent your forward movement, your islands were on an intercept course for more of our lands. We didn't push the Ma'hk Isles toward you. Le-a Hive Queen didn't throw her children upon your guns, they were living their lives on their own island when you bombarded her Hive. Don't claim to be the passive victim who was minding his own business when we viciously attacked him.

As for my species, we breed by taking hosts, without hosts we die out. Did i claim that we were innocent? Never! I claimed that we took the innocent and wicked alike and that blindly creating clones based off of memories of consumed species you are bound to unleash horrors you know nothing about. Don't revel in your ignorance and claim it to be wisdom. You condemn us for being parasites who horde knowledge that we do nothing with, yet your friends and allies the Angels of Desolation are far worse then us. They consume planets and all life around them with their mutated Larva and their revolution nanoplague, Where is your outrage against the E Strain? Where is your outrage against those demons that you call friends. You are a hypocrite and a fool.

You claim that we lack self awareness then spout out your own ignorance. You know nothing about how we breed, what are you talking about when you ask if i am a worm living in someone's head? All Quall N'Drone are genetically Quall N'Drone, there is no worm living in their heads. When you desire to exterminate an "evil" race, how about you learn something about them first?

As to our meager adaption to the technology of the Iron Republic, we use their forces and technology as they are our allies. You use technology from the demonic technomancers of the Unity, you use the nightmares of the demon loving Kasanthians and dare to lecture us? We use our own leyas based technologies for the most part and through cooperation we integrate Iron Republic technology. We stay away from such things as Nanoplague, nuclear weapons, tossing of stars.

I have memories within me of past Hive Queens who witnessed weapons beyond your imagining. In my mind I can see planets being liquefied, stars being drained of all light, entire galaxies being extinguished. We refrain from using this knowledge, we will NEVER use it.
Have you seen a star thrown into planets? I can see it, as if I watched it happen. I can hear the screams of countless innocents and murders, i can experience the greatest love and the most foul hate. I have the responsibility to guide my Hive and to learn from the mistakes of the past.

You see one Quall N'Drone and see the crimes of a species. You are unable to see past your bigotry and that my little friend condemns you from seeing your sins and dooms you to repeat them. What crimes did Le-a Hive Queen commit? She was born less then a year ago and took the burden of leadership of a devastated Hive whose Queen had perished. She was born a few months before you slaughtered her Hive. Of course you never bother to find out if the Quall N'Drone you were slaughtering have actually ever attacked you in the past. No you are too busy being the eternal victim who throws around weapons of mass destruction and then claims innocents when the people you are slaughtering fight back. You are as bad as the Hive Queens who led the genocidal charges. You sound just like them.

If you do not want to fight us then leave our home. You don't get to waltz in kill everything in site and then claim innocence. I am not innocent, I never claimed to be. I have seen and done terrible things in the name of survival. I can lecture you because I know what I have done and I do not hide from it.
Refuge is safe from our forces, we are bound by a treaty that prevents us from attacking any EEF colony. Honor may mean nothing to you but I have never once violated the treaty we have with the Iron Republic, for over 2,000 years we have abided by it. We also have other treaties with other species in other dimensions that we have honored for even longer. Your lies and ignorance shames everyone who listens to you.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen Left_bar_bleue120/120To the Hive Queen Ar'yayHiveQueen Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down