Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-)

2 posters

Go down

Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Empty Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-)

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:15 am

**HEM to Blackheart, via holocomm, where Su is sitting at his desk, dressed in his usual business suit**

Greetings Blackheart,

I find myself in an interesting situation, whereby I have an influx of capital that I can utilize for the purpose of corporate expansion and yet I find myself with limited opportunities to do so, at least in ways that I find interesting. This predicament leads me to you. More specifically, Blackheart Securities.

You have a variety of business products you provide, which I respect. Some of those products are ones that I would like to provide myself. Upon cursory glance, many of your businesses feed each other, which I like and is a nice little business model. In fact, it's one that I'd like to emulate. However, it would take too long for me to make the proper investments, weeks that I'd rather not waste.

Which brings me to the point: Independent assessors have valued Blackheart Securities at approximately 100 Million ghaz. I happen to have that kind of many ready for investment. I am willing to pay 5 times the current value of Blackheart Securities to you in ghaz, one lump sum. I am willing to also offer you residual profits over time for the Blackheart Securities brand. In return, all current properties (actual and intellectual), ships, weapons, production facilities, and contracts will be transferred in this purchase.

To what extent would you be interested in this opportunity? Obviously, you may not be ready for immediate transfer of property, however I'd like to get something worked out as quickly as possible, if you're interested, and we can discuss when any transfers may occur. Let me know, either way. I'll be waiting, anticipating your positive response to this offer.

*holographic image shows Maehl sitting back, hands together, waiting patiently for a response*

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Left_bar_bleue125/125Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Empty Re: Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-)

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 am

Childeen was dressed in a fine Nightmare hide suit.
"I am not going to lie I am starting to grow weary of the infernal politics of space. I am interested in your offer however I need time to ponder it and ensure that my companies vision remains intact."

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Left_bar_bleue100/100Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Empty Re: Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-)

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:13 am

Su nodded. "Understood, Childeen. Get back to me in a week. We can talk about your vision and how you'd like me to attain it. Is there anything else you'd like to ask before we move on?"

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Left_bar_bleue125/125Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 pm

I actually had a business proposition, which if the buy out goes down will allow you too easily integrate some operations. I was wondering if you wanted to sell my liquors through U-mart. I can produce sell to you at bulk rate and you can resell throughout most of the galaxy for amazing profits on all sides. I also intend to market them through Terrovea Inc if they get their operations up and running.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Left_bar_bleue100/100Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Liquor, not bad. As long as it doesn't conflict with the liquors I sell and produce I don't see why not. Send me four sampler cases; any liquor you want me to sell. If I don't get it, it means you're not planning to be distributing it. It'll take a few days, but once we make sure everything is properly inventoried, we'll start distribution. Oh wait, lest I forget, my business partners have to agree, but I doubt it will be a problem.

Great, I'm happy you brought this to my attention.

Be speaking with you soon.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Empty wk 10

Post  MaehlHoldings Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Dear Childeen,

I wanted to reach out to you again regarding this business negotiation. I wanted to ensure to you that I am still very interested in finalizing this deal, irrespective of my newfound status as an Iron Republic Stockholder.

I am still prepared to pay the sum of 500,000,000 ghaz for Blackheart Securities, it's holdings, physical properties, intellectual properties, and contracts. Moreover, you will receive an annual percentage of profit (2% net profit) for Blackheart Securities and any subsidiaries (current or future), as long as it is owned by Maehl Holdings or 200 hundred years, whichever is longer.

What, if any, questions or concerns do you have? Also, would you prefer to do this in person or via holo-com?

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

Last edited by MaehlHoldings on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add signature)

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Stockholder Maehl,
I am still interested however I need to know that my company will be in good hands. Your new found position of immense power could easily win me over.

If you use your position as Stock Holder to better the lives of Iron Republic workers, Shorter work days, PTO, comprehensive medical coverage, the ability to rise from worker past lower management, then we can continue negotiations. Otherwise I am not comfortable selling out my people to get rich quick.

I know this may sound weird but even a mercenary like me has morals.

V/R
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Childeen,

It's not weird at all. In fact, I have a newfound respect for you because of it. While I myself am an Iron Republic stockholder, Maehl Holdings is still based in the Free Systems. All planetary holdings given over will become Free Systems planets, not Iron Republic ones. Furthermore, what is currently in your employee handbook will be upheld or aligned with Maehl Holdings policy.

With regards to how I will use my influence in the Iron Republic, suffice it to say that I currently have none. At least not to make the changes you state. I do, however, have a track record with planets in my possesion, which speaks for itself. Again, if your concern is how I will treat your employees, my answer is with at the very least the same compassion you do.

So if I have allayed your fears, shall we put into motion the changeover? I presume it will take at least a week to finalize.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

Ooc- pls be explicit as to what assets will *not* be included in the deal.

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Su,
I will be honest, there was more than altruism that fueled my request. Some of my assets violate IR laws if one looks closely enough. Those assets I can't in good conscience give to you. Many of my contractors are children of the Falosini, all of them are EEF veterans (And quite possibly criminals in the IR due to the operations they have participated in). I have hired a tribe of Tzira to work for me both as contractors and R&D, they will not become slaves again.

For obvious reasons my portion of Wylanda would have to remain in my control, and I am holding onto Cypress (The planet where most of the Tzira I employ live) and Hsot Nicam (A penal colony that will likely be a money sink if the IR took control of it).

That being said here is what I can sell you:
-My holdings on Druzi Prime
-Moonrisen Trading Co (Restoring your absolute control of banking guild markets)
-The crown jewel Conflagros and sunspot station (In the past two months this planet and space station combo alone has generated close to 100 million ghaz)
-Nilos and the brewery (Another goldmine in the making)
-Vitracite (An industrial world just reaching its prime)
-What is left of my space fleet (All non IR pilots will have to come with me though)
-My colonial holdings with the Yd ev Nar
-My portion of Sigma Mu

Though I will state now I doubt you will be able make many of these ventures as profitable as I have due to politics.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Blackheart Business Negotiation (wk 8-) Empty **HEM**

Post  MaehlHoldings Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Childeen,

I think we may have a tiny bit of misunderstanding regarding the nature of my purchase, so I will clarify them entirely.

Maehl Holdings is the name of several companies. I purposely occlude the nature of the name for the purpose of confusing, well, just about everyone. Blackheart Securities (hereby BHS) will remain an IRLC, owned by Maehl Holdings (hereby MH), IRLC. Any activities occurring with BHS will remain under the auspices of the IRLC, and within the Free Systems and subject to Free Systems law, not Iron Republic law. Therefore, activities such as Leyas radiation usage will still be performed outside the Iron Republic, as you have when you were in my employ. All planets in your holdings will revert to the Free Systems, not the Iron Republic. In particular none of the Tzira on Cypress will become slaves. If they still wish to remain employed by BHS, they will be.

I am not a stupid man, Childeen. You abused legal loopholes, as did I. In my short time as a Stockholder, I've come to learn that everyone does. It's standard operating procedure, in fact. Therefore, as long as the laws of the region in which you were operating were not broken, you were not breaking the law; that's the rule of the IRLC. When in Iron Republic space, Iron Republic law is to be strictly adhered to, without exception. Otherwise, Iron Republic law does not apply. The same will continue to occur once MH IRLC purchases your holdings. While I am the owner of these companies, they are bound by their contracts to the IR under IRLC regulations, not by my position as a stockholder. I am very, very clear in what actions I do under what auspices.

With regards to legality, allow me to spell out one final thing: politics will have less to do with things than you anticipate. With the exception of demons and larva, not much else is illegal in the Free Systems. Any larva'd employees will be employed from the locations where they are legal (i.e. Wyanda) and where they have been registered in the Iron Republic. They will not be allowed into the Free Systems, as such. Demons will be cleansed, though I doubt you utilize them, else I would have been dissuaded already from partaking in this venture. Therefore, the topic of "legality" is relative, and should not interfere with these proceedings. All tactics you employ, with few exceptions, can be brought to bear. This includes the utilization of Children of the Falosini, Leyas radiation, weapons sales and distribution, cloning techniques, fighting techniques, training regiments, etc. I can, and will, ensure all matters are legally employed when and where needed. I have done so to date and will continue to do so. I will not be in any violation of Iron Republic law. And, if for whatever reason, anything you are currently doing is in violation of Iron Republic law, I will cease to do so. However, part of my request and right I am purchasing is the opportunity to make that decision on myself.

I will not, however, overly push for the specific planets you chose to exclude. I do, however, request Cypress be allowed to be a member of the Free Systems. I would very much like the Tzira to be connected to their kin throughout the Free Systems. I would like there to be cooperation among them. They do not, however, have to be under my employ, my guardianship, or be associated with me personally, unless they choose to be. I have every intention of making them the same offer all MH IRLC employees get: independence, wage for work performed, and self-determination. If they choose, then I will take them under my more direct wing. Otherwise, they will live free under the banner of the Free Systems, on my word, without my intervention.

I don't have any use for Wyanda, other than for the purpose you were using them, which is for cross-training with President Ragman for any forces infected with larva. As long as this can continue without much additional cost, you can do with the property as you please.

The penal colony, coincidentally, is of absolutely no interest to me. You can keep it.

With regards to all other inventory, methods, and technology, irrespective of IR legality, I expect to be delivered in the purchase of your company. How I chose to or not to utilize it is my own perogative. I will, however, promise you that any individual that is considered persona non-grata in the Iron Republic will not be sent there for any missions, and I will not incarcerate any individual in violation in Iron Republic law. I am not in the business of feeding penal colonies, Childeen, and I will not feed people to the Quall.

Have I allayed your concerns enough regarding the stability of BHS as it currently stands as an IRLC?

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Stock Holder Maehl,
The Iron Republic Sector Generals and stock holders deal in budgets in the billions if not trillions. I don't know about your corporation but mine became profitable after less than 2 million ghaz in investment on my part.

So why doesn't every stock holder have dozens of moderately profitable IRLC's that let them skirt every Iron Republic Regulation?

Because as a stock holder you can't incorporate. F. Kal Marx created the IRLCs as a legal loop hole to allow Iron Republic big wigs to invest their money outside of the IR, not so they could CEO their own companies. That's why Director Marx utilized us so heavily instead of just doing it themselves.

However if you honestly think you will be allowed to hold onto your contracts outside of the Iron Republic then you are going to be in for a shock. Your fellow stock holders could use them as evidence of both a conflict of interests and as you conducting economic warfare against the Iron Republic.

The stock holder that makes that one stick will likely absorb your share.

Good luck swimming with sharks. I have no intentions of letting my corporation be a part of the feeding frenzy. You don't get to wave the red fist of mars and claim to be independent Su. Until I see indication that you will actually be allowed to retain your IRLC holdings all negotiations are on hold.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 am

Childeen,

I have enclosed with this communique notorized legal documents verifying that Maehl Holdings and its subcompanies, irrespective of ownership, maintains its full IRLC status. I also enclose the pertinent laws that verify the same for your review.

I hope you appreciate how difficult it was to get legal documents performed in less than 6 months. I hope it shows to you that I am serious when I say that the IRLC I helped to build is exactly as it was a month ago.

What other forms of verification do you require?

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

ooc- the docs I provide are legit and verified by admin

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:30 am

I would like to know why you are the only share holder who can maintain IRLC status.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MaehlHoldings Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:21 am

Childeen,

Stockholders do have IRLCs. They just don't do business outside of the Iron Republic because Maehl Holdings' and Blackheart Securities' bread and butter, the Polar Expanse beyond the Iron Republic's boundaries, is a proverbial piss in the bucket for them.

To give you an example, Director Yamata has an IRLC, Yamata Coastal Timeshares and Holdings (YCTH). His IRLC yields more than double Maehl Holdings yearly earnings in less than six months. And that's just one of his companies based on one planet!

The distinction Maehl Holdings has is that it is sanctioned outside of the Iron Republic as well. It is a protected business throughout the Polar Expanse and is, above all else, a Free Systems Corporation. As per the evidence I provided you previously, its licensing and rights have not changed. Plus, Maehl Holdings' never got into the business of wholly owning planets, we licensed their usage. With two exceptions, all "planetary holdings" belong to the Free Systems, and are subject to their laws.

This practice will continue. The contract of sale I have written up verifies the same. Therefore, even if you don't believe me, since the contract will explicitly state that your planetary holdings are ceded to the Free Systems, the Iron Republic has no legal claims on them, as I'm only operating out of them per Maehl Holdings' contractual status within the Free Systems.

Any other questions? Rebuttals?

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down