Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEF warned to avoid Kyrpos for the near future and take precausions in the future

Go down

EEF warned to avoid Kyrpos for the near future and take precausions in the future Empty EEF warned to avoid Kyrpos for the near future and take precausions in the future

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Greetings this is Prelate Ye'seren, I am here to warn you should avoid if possible entering Kyrpos in the near future as the Temporal Empire has begun an attack and are deploying multiple nuclear warheads. Thus the areas of my Hive and the surrounding areas most likely within a few hundred miles will be heavily irradiated after the bombings. If you require to enter Kyrpos within a few hundred miles of my Hive please take precautions to protect yourself from radiation.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
EEF warned to avoid Kyrpos for the near future and take precausions in the future Left_bar_bleue120/120EEF warned to avoid Kyrpos for the near future and take precausions in the future Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down