Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos

2 posters

Go down

To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Empty To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 am

This is a standard transmission from Michael.

"Greetings Hive Queens and others with whom the Hive Queens have decided to share this message. I just wanted to inform you as to my decision regarding my holdings on Kyrpos. It seems as if I have sustained aggression due to the fact that my holdings are seen as an offensive assault, and this is not the case. However, I will be the first to admit that there is no easy way to prove that, as it is impossible to know another's intentions. As such, I will not be leaving or retreating from Kyrpos. Indeed, I plan on spreading current holdings as much as possible. With luck, you will eventually see that I mean you no harm.

To that end, all growth of potentially infectious fungal strains is being selected against. While your hives are at no danger of contamination, I want to be sure that the risk of release approaches zero. I am... not pleased with how our last confrontation turned out. Now that your assaults against me have been proven meaningless, I do not believe I will need to defend myself with further violence. That being said, I still do not suggest you attack my holdings directly; kicking up several billion tons of fungal mass into the air will sicken just about anything, whether or not the material is infectious. I will also say that I will probably resist if it seems as if the whole of my foothold in Kyrpos is endangered, though I currently find that an unlikely occurrence.

As an aside, assaults against my other holdings will not be tolerated, and I will respond with full force. While my other holdings are strongly hardened against virtually any form of attack, I do not feel like risking them in the same way that I am risking Kyrpos right now. This has much to do with the fact that I am seen as an invader in your territory, and I do have some sympathy for argument, despite the fact that you are clearly not natives of that plane.

I await your reply, mainly as confirmation that you received this message."
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Left_bar_bleue100/100To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Empty Re: To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 am

So just to be sure, you are not going to remain in the areas that you have already infested but continue to grow and infest more of the dimension. Is this correct?

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Left_bar_bleue120/120To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Empty Re: To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 am

There has actually been something that I have been wondering, you have seemed confused in the past about things that I would think to be common sense.
I was wondering, why did you come to this dimension in the first place? Who brought you and your fungus here? You don't seem to have space ships at least none that I have seen or have heard about. If we are going to be neighbors I would like to know these things.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Left_bar_bleue120/120To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 am

The Scientist responds quickly with another videomessage.

"In response to your first question, yes.

I came to your dimension because it contained several important things. One, it contained a vast amount of untapped energy, mainly in the form of heat. This was mostly unused. Second, it contains a huge volume of untapped material reserves. Massive portions of the plane are barren, making utilization of those areas extremely important.

And I am afraid I do not see the significance of that last question, and as such I am very wary of it. That you do not know already beggars belief, especially in light of past conversations."
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Left_bar_bleue100/100To Ar'yay, Le'a, and other interested parties in Kyrpos Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 am

The second question is quite significant, as you do not seemingly posses dimensional travel capability the question intrigues me. Also the timing if your arrival was very convenient as it was during a major battle with Garmen Fe who is a trespasser in this dimension. The defense of his island was handled by just about the entire Trilat minus the demonic Angels of Desolation. Also initial examination shows a crashed transport vessel, this rules out the Kasanthian forces as they don't usually use such vessels here. The most likely people who could have brought you here are Garmen Fe, or Unity Prime. Now Unity Prime has denied all association with you, he says that he hasn't lifted a single finger to help you. Now, I wish to confirm his statement, if it was Garmen Fe who brought you here well that would be understandable as he has made it his life's purpose to bring about the extinction of my species.
So naturally I wish to know, were you brought here by a man who wants you to consume all Quall, or a man who might simply be a liar. The liar would be preferable then the genocidal madman. After all depending on which one brought you here it helps me understand better.

You actually didn't answer my first question. I wanted confirmation that you intend to keep growing and spread your fungus non stop everywhere in this dimension. Just so I understand the situation that you are laying out.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 am

And yet another message was sent out.

"I believe I answered your first question. You asked me if I planned on continuing to spread throughout Kyrpos. The answer was 'yes.'

Now that I see where you're coming on the second question, I completely understand what you mean. I can honestly say that neither of them directly aided my arrival on Kyrpos, though their attack certainly did aid me in an indirect way. It should also be noted that you not seeing my ships does not mean that I do not have any. As you've noticed, I don't tend to need them for my normal work."
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down