Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons Procurement

2 posters

Go down

Weapons Procurement Empty Weapons Procurement

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 am

To the Minds of FT Lendil,
My analysts tell me the FT Lendil G Class lasers meet all the criteria of being easy to maintain, easy to fire, and viscous against nightmares/undead. I require a large number of them but would prefer not to pay the exorbitant black market fees. Can I buy them whole sale from the source?

Thank you for your consideration.

Very Respectfully,
Director Childeen Blackheart
Blackheart Security Solutions

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Weapons Procurement Left_bar_bleue100/100Weapons Procurement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Weapons Procurement Empty Re: Weapons Procurement

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Ft Lendil,
We wish to ask for another profitable weapons export contract. We wish to beging Procuring FLEECE rifles for distribuition to my contractors. Please reply with cost per unit.

V/R
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Weapons Procurement Left_bar_bleue100/100Weapons Procurement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:24 am

Childeen Blackheart,

I do not foresee a problem of selling these weapons to you. Once I get a some numbers back from the production facility I will let you know how much it would cost us to make them and in turn cost you to buy them.

Do not worry I do not plan on scalping prices for these items. I am simply trying to fund my own research.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Weapons Procurement Left_bar_bleue80/100Weapons Procurement Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:23 pm

To the leaders of FT Lendil,
Through my contracts with various factions I have received a request for a substantial number of Export model FT Lendil Vessels, orbital defense weaponry, and G-class lasers. I will be paying for and taking control of the shipment from FT Lendil Space to its final destination.

Payment will be rendered in precious metals and gems, including the rare earth metal used in the miniaturization of nano-technology.

Please let me know if this proposal meets your needs.

V/R,
Childeen Blackheart

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Wed May 04, 2011 6:35 am

Childeen Blackheart,
I will be sending word back to the hive forges to begin work on your order. Please be sure to send over the necessary forms over and make sure that all lines are filled out. Once your order is finished I will make sure a transmission is sent to you via the proper channels on where to pick up your goods.

Thankyou for your time and your patience.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Weapons Procurement Left_bar_bleue80/100Weapons Procurement Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 am

For some reason Childeen missed the message. He knew it was too late to buy for the original buyer. However he certainly could for himself.

Mor'aye'ahn,
I was hoping to purchase a single dawn class, and I remember reading about lief using a set of helios cannons on the back of hover trucks with an integrated fire control to set up a "Poor mans" orbital defense. I was wondering if that technology was for sale as its mobility and ease of set up would very happily augment my corporations capabilities.

Thank you for your time.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mor'aye'ahn Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Director Blackheart
I am pleased to announce that my factories have just gotten the start of an order you placed some time ago. I have 100 G Class lasers ready to be sold. As for anything else at the moment I am afraid that there will be some delay. Once I return to SUARM Space I intend to do a complete overhaul of the communications network to try and find out why things have gotten so glitchy.

Commander Mor'aye'ahn.
Mor'aye'ahn
Mor'aye'ahn

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 am

I would like to purchase the entire load of Class-G rifles. Please let me know the price per unit.

Thank you,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down