Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Proposal (wk8)

2 posters

Go down

Business Proposal (wk8) Empty Business Proposal (wk8)

Post  MaehlHoldings Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Dear Planetary Governors:

Maehl Holdings is a multi-faceted company that provides a variety of services that assist in the development of planetary economies. Our primary service is shipping and logistics, where we use our proprietary market research to not only match whatever products your planet produces in excess with buyers across the galaxy, but we ship those products at the cheapest rates you can find. We also have substantial working relationships with many different organizations in order to provide our customers with the highest quality services and ensure their economic development needs are met.

I include a copy of our prospectus for your review. [url=Grow your Business with Maehl Holdings - Folio]https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com/t6-introducing-your-independent-corporations-character#69[/url]

Specifically, I see that your planet of residence has many untapped resources that can be improved upon through the use of my services. I can assist with the mining/processing of natural resources, resource protection, equipment procurement, and ensure you get the best rates across the Polar Expanse. My services will provide no less than a 30 percent boost in GPP (Gross Planetary Product).

My process is as follows: I set up a series of companies that are sanctioned for business across the Polar Expanse. These companies will handle the logistics of interplanetary trade, which includes product packaging. Maehl Holdings and its subsidiaries earns 30% of revenue from trade, you and your residents benefit from increased employment, increased revenue, and improved economic development.

I hope we can work together to make your business grow.

Yours sincerely,
Su Maehl, CEO
Maehl Holdings

MaehlHoldings

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Business Proposal (wk8) Left_bar_bleue125/125Business Proposal (wk8) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Business Proposal (wk8) Empty Re: Business Proposal (wk8)

Post  PirateCaptainFleshstealer Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 am

Mr. Meahl
It would please me greatly to accept your offer. If there is any formallities i need be aware of please contact me at your leisure.

Captain Fleshstealer

PirateCaptainFleshstealer

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Business Proposal (wk8) Left_bar_bleue100/100Business Proposal (wk8) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down