Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A request for your inspiring presence.

2 posters

Go down

A request for your inspiring presence. Empty A request for your inspiring presence.

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:19 am

We have discovered the presence of a Quall N'Drone fleet open for retribution. Our people have come to see the project for restoring lost races as an inspirational goal in our attacks against the Quall. It makes our fight have a meaning greater then vengeance, glory, and self preservation. It means that our mission is more then about destruction, but of rebirth.

I have taken long to ask you this, perhaps too long. The battles with the Neliff broke the spirits of some our men. They saw the worse that could result from our endeavor. Perhaps if your choates could be a presence in the upcoming conflict, they would inspired our men, and fill them with new resolve.

I'm sure you will not abide your choates to partake in destruction a second time. I hear it strains the pursuits of each builder to do so. Yet still I am told that builders can still take sides, and they can still inspire and wish their allies victory. I'm asking if that is something you can do for us now.

I have Unity Dreadnoughts approaching your planet on their way to the battle. If your choates wish, we will gladly see to it they make it to the final destination.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A request for your inspiring presence. Left_bar_bleue120/120A request for your inspiring presence. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

A request for your inspiring presence. Empty Re: A request for your inspiring presence.

Post  Oleifera Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:23 am

This one will be most eager to lend assistance to those who have assisted it so much. This one will send what choates it can to aid your forces in their endeavor. You will want to proceed to CV Beta 4, where the Troubadours are nesting. This one will warn them to not sing in the way they usually do to their Builder keepers, or your fleet might find itself deviating slightly from your goal.

May we find much glory and peace in our time, General!
Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A request for your inspiring presence. Left_bar_bleue100/100A request for your inspiring presence. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

A request for your inspiring presence. Empty Re: A request for your inspiring presence.

Post  Oleifera Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:25 am

On second thought, this one will send a small group of Builders to meet you at CV Beta 4 and brief your officers on the Troubadour's behavior. It can be... disconcerting at times. Please make contact with that ship before coming too close to Bodhi 1.
Oleifera
Oleifera

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A request for your inspiring presence. Left_bar_bleue100/100A request for your inspiring presence. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralGarminFe Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:32 am

Thank you dear Oleifera for both your assistance and your deliberate concern for my men. I will make the arrangements you prescribe. As always, it is a pleasure to speak with you and to know that such an honored species like yours could be saved.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
A request for your inspiring presence. Left_bar_bleue120/120A request for your inspiring presence. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down