Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3

3 posters

Go down

Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3 Empty Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3

Post  GeneralGarminFe Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:54 am

A solitary Arcturus Warship settles itself above the planet of Anatos Hao 3. There it rests in the silence of space while transmissions are sent on encrypted broadbands down to the surface of the planet.

"Micheal Herbert Gilmore, this is Judge Grandis. I have been asked by General Garmin Fe himself to take you on as an apprentice. I consider this a special case as I have restricted apprenticeship to Jury Initiates til now. I have agreed to teach you as I value the good General's wishes. My understanding is that you are not completely unskilled in the art. That will work against you as much as it will work for you. The art of controlling the earth and sea is very much unlike those of shadows. Please do not apply all you have learned. If their is an aspect of the art you have developed on your own, I would hold on to that if anything at all. The way each individual calls upon the leyas is not the same and this difference should be embraced. With that said I think we can begin when you are ready."

As time wares away, Micheal is taught the art of controlling both Earth and Water leyas from the Grand Judge Arcana, Grandis.
GeneralGarminFe
GeneralGarminFe

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3 Empty Re: Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3

Post  Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 pm

MHG has learned Water lvl 2 and Earth lvl 2 so far.

Admin
Admin

https://darkrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3 Empty Re: Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3

Post  MichaelHerbertGilmour Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 am

A transmission would be sent out from the planet, directed towards the ship of Judge Grandis. It was encrypted, though that was likely only due to the fact that the transmission to Michael was itself encrypted. It was a fairly normal videomessage by The Scientist's standards.

"Greetings to Habitat III Judge, please feel free to call me Mike, or Michael, or anything along those lines. I greatly appreciate you coming down here under such 'unique' circumstances, and I hope I will not waste your time.

You have heard correctly; Grand Admiral Yr has sent someone over to begin schooling me in shadow leyas. Although I have no real perspective to determine how quickly my learning has progressed, I have not been unsatisfied with things. I really look forward to expanding the breadth of my experience, because if what you're saying is true, getting a bit more skill in different leyas should greatly increase my overall understanding.

I am ready whenever you are."

And with that a transmission would be sent to the Judge's ship, giving him real-time video of the terrain below. This would be functionally identical to what was provided to Matron Or'cova.
MichaelHerbertGilmour
MichaelHerbertGilmour

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Judge Grandis arrives in orbit above Anatos Hao 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down