Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security

2 posters

Go down

Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security Empty Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Childeen,

It has come to my attention that men of your organization have been captured and may very well be slaughtered or worse in a short time. My question is this, what do you plan to do in the possibility that you are outbid? Should you lose and they be set loose on the planet, just how do you intend to rescue them? I highly doubt they will allow you to merely waltz in there and recover them.

Should you need assistance, then by all means ask, but if you do not, I am content to sit by the wayside and watch the show unfurl...for now. If you plan on descending to the surface, I suggest you think about it very carefully.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue100/100Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security Empty Re: Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am

(OoC: the guy holding the auction is the son of the old pirates leader, player went out in a blaze of glory last space game, the planet can't be taken militarily, if you would be so kind as to vote for me on the poll I would be extremely grateful)

Orleos,
I don't intend to be outbid, my representative has all of this quarter's profits at his disposal and I am willing to give up one of my worlds to make sure I get my people back. Militarily I am way out of my league on this one, and I honestly don't intend to approach it from that angle.

I couldn't ask you to go planet side on this one, under the best circumstances you would have a price on your head at the end. however I thought of something you could do. The bidding seems to be going slowly. Bring some of your works, there is a djinni in the audience and I fear he could out bid everyone combined. If he were to get wrapped up looking at some of your leyas infused paintings, and miss the rest of the auction, well that certainly is no ones fault.

If you can do this I would be thankful and will reward you, if you can't I completely understand, this is a dirty dirty affair.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security Left_bar_bleue100/100Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security Empty Re: Encrypted Message to Blackheart Security

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 am

(OOC: Could you soul rip the djinni into the painting like the banking guild wants you to? If so two birds with one stone)

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 am

blackheartsecurity wrote:(OOC: Could you soul rip the djinni into the painting like the banking guild wants you to? If so two birds with one stone)

(OoC: Soul ripping demands that the target be dead and we cannot have violence there. But...if a called shot summoning were possible...Hmmm...interesting idea, food for thought later on.)

Childeen,

If there is one thing that my extra-planar studies have shown me, it is that the Djinn are fickle fickle creatures. The temptation of an Earther desiring a wish from them might be just the thing to destroy the monotony concerning the Djinn, should it be proceeding too slowly. Being that they are entities that want for nothing boredom is like a rampant disease to them.

Yes, I do believe it could work, they are as prone to the temptation to be manipulative of 'mere mortals' as we are to their wishes. What you would have me do would be dancing upon the edge of a knife, but I must admit, the idea does have merit. I will think it over and should I decide to aide you, then I will do it in my own way.

Should I succeed in 'tempting' that which is temptation incarnate, then we will both be richer for it. Eante will notify you to come to Quanalithi with due haste, be prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am

I wouldn't suggest asking for a wish, that's a horrifically bad idea in my experience. However like I said, they are fickle if you had some of the most amazing leyas infused artwork in the galaxy to show him then whats the harm in doing that. Worst case you bore him, best case he loves it buys it and leaves the auction to hang it up in his palace.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 am

Childeen,

I was plotting something a bit more 'entertaining' to be honest with you Blackheart. I doubt that any Djinn, in what they would consider to be their right minds, would give up the opportunity to have what they would consider 18 playthings as opposed to a 'pretty picture'. That is what they are going to be in the Djinn's mind, nothing more than toys, and as such you must tempt them with something along that mindset.

I will go to this auction for you and seek out the Djinn in question. I will attempt to persuade him in the manner I know best and should that succeed the two of us will leave the auction together. Regardless of whether I succeed or not, I suggest you send a ship to dock at Quanalithi just in case, Eante will show you to my office where you or whatever men you send are to wait until called for. As for the matter of reward? Well, we can discuss that later.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 am

Orleos,
Very well, I will have a Vespa with 10 Aegis sent and a team of my contractors. I hope this works. Thank you for your help. May I ask you leave a finger in a preserving jar in your office...just in case.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:43 am

Childeen,

Your concern is most endearing, but you need not worry about my safety, all preparations are in place. I am already on my way to the auction and Eante has taken care of everything. She will show you to where you need to be within the company, of course where this is concerned, I assume you and your men know the value of secrecy being in such an intimate place?

-Wish me luck, Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackheartsecurity Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:08 am

*HEM*
Orleos,
I have been contacted by a third party to provide security on your venture to Krypos. I will send teams and a few wings of mantas to rendezvous with the expedition. I hope this proves fruitful as I personally hate the plane of fire.

V/R,
Childeen

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  OrleosSacrenine Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:23 am

Childeen,

It will indeed prove to be fruitful should everything go off without a hitch. However, it would seem that this may be shot down before it even begins, General Garmin Fe wishes to send men to conduct an inspection. While I have no qualms about letting him conduct the inspection as per my own words to the TRILAT, I am no fool.

While I of course hope for the best, I expect the worse in this situation, especially regarding the relationship between the General's faction and the resident Hive Queen with whom I am conducting business with at this time. Have your men on their guards and be prepared to defend the island.

-Orleos

OrleosSacrenine

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down