Dark Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart)

4 posters

Go down

TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Empty TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart)

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 pm

****PLEASE INPUT ENTRY KEY ALGORITHM AND PERSONAL BIOMETRICS****
****THANK YOU****
****ANALYZING BIOMETRICS****
****CHECK****
***ANALYZING ENTRY KEY ALGORITHM***
***CHECK***
**LOADING**
*LOADING*
WELCOME TO THE TNI COMMUNICATIONS HUB. YOUR ENTRY KEY HAS DIRECTED YOU TO THE EMERGENCY ACTION CENTER.
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Left_bar_bleue100/100TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Empty Re: TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart)

Post  blackheartsecurity Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am

I hate krypos Childeen noted as he logged on. Oh he hoped big bessie hadn't been used to clear out the fungus.

blackheartsecurity

Character sheet
Army Morale:
TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Left_bar_bleue100/100TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Empty Re: TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart)

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 am

Greetings, my name is Joanni Monroke and while I am the public face of TNI sales I am also in charge when Twain's not available. What you are looking at is a real time feed from Twain's personal video recording system and a tactical map of the area. We have modified EEF Catspawn drone sensor suites to act as powerful passive sensors primarily to find active leyas use and to ignore background leyas radiation, but also to monitor for ship emissions, electronic broadcasts and gravametric disturbances. As you can see we have denoted Twain in blue on the map, the Sanguine Lords in silver, Hive Queen Ar'yay's people in red and what seems to be a joint Temporal Empire/Kasanthian team in black. The power reading off of the Da'humb's armor is exceptionally high and we're not quite sure what the Kasanthian's are putting together.

Since the Sanguine Lords attacked we have been in contact with Twain. He is determined to not be captured. Field Marshall Strykker, hopefully that profile Twain suggested you find is intact because he will completely destroy his own body before he lets any of the secrets he carries be found out by the likes of the TRILAT or Su Maehl.

We know that Twain has several types of explosives with him as well as some of TNI's Radiological Absorptive Foam so I suggest that you let him know before you try to land on that island or else he might do something to your people. Hive Queen Ar'yay, Twain doesn't want to hurt your people but please understand that if it's capture or fighting back he will use any and all resources at his disposal. Our AI has been monitoring Twain's vitals and his expressed thought processes and is worried that he might actually have a full on flashback to the Border Wars so caution is key. For those of you not aware of his past, Twain served as the head sniper of the Border Freedom Force back on Refuge. During the war he became an seasoned guerrilla fighter and had over 20 confirmed kills so there is great concern that he might cause much damage should his mental condition slip.
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 am

I have one of my Horned Dog speaking to the Trilat leaders now attempting to find a peaceful solution. My envoy has suggested an investigation to find out if Director T was actually involved in the attack on Su Maehl, but since I am pretty sure they all deep down know that he wasn't they aren't eager to agree to this. Most of them simply want to grab the director and drag him away.

As to his actions, your boss can do what ever he wishes. Those Cultists know that there is only a small chance of them not dying there. We have kept a part of them back at the main Hive to convert back to life just in case. The Freighter itself is disposable, do not worry about collateral damage.

Director T has mentioned to me that he would rather jump into the lava then be captured. I have been thinking about this, it might not be a bad plan. My Quall can track him and when he jumps in they can separate the lava so he will not be burned. Then I can have my people shift the lava so that the lava hovers over his head and you can walk along the bottom and we will use the lava as a shield. As long as some of my Quall live they will use the lava to shield him though if too many die they will not be able to lift so much lava and hewill be cooked.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Left_bar_bleue120/120TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm

An excellent idea Hive Queen Ar'yay! Is it also possible for your people to create an island that is about a mile away from Twain's? something that would just barely peak over the horizon from his island?
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 pm

It is possible, the only issue with raising new islands is that it displaces the lava in other areas. Garmen Fe learned that there is a price for large scale solidification of lava in Kyrpos. If too much land is made it weakens the dimensional walls and the lava can leak into other dimensions. A small island could be made without much fuss but if you are planning to land a ship there it would have to be a small one.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Left_bar_bleue120/120TNI Communications Hub: Open only to those with correct TNI security clearance and proper biometrics (Ar'yay Hive Queen, Jeremiah Strykker, Childeen Blackheart) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 pm

I doubt getting a ship in close would even be possible. Tensions are probably pretty high there an unannouced ship showing up might set everyone off. Unless you have something else in mind?

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 am

Your point is extremely valid Field Marshall Strykker, although Twain and Ryuk may have finally come to an agreement. Twain has agreed to be picked up and questioned by a neutral third party that he trusts. He gave Ryuk four choices (EEF, Blackheart Security, Fort Lendill, Zadonai Celyse) any of which Twain feels safe with as he really has done nothing wrong except continue a legal if unorthodox business relationship. However, TNI has calculated a high probability of Kasanthian or general TRILAT treachery especially aimed at the Quall. Twain has been boobie trapping the island since he first started to interact with the Sanguine Lords so there are multiple IEDs and traps that can still be set off in case they try something.
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  FieldMarshallStrykker Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 am

Yes, Ryuk contacted me and asked for an introduction to Zadonia Celyse. Apparently they've decided to ask her to act as an independent investigator to question Twain. It sounds like things may have actually come to a peaceful conclusion. I'm shocked myself.

FieldMarshallStrykker
Faction Commander
Faction Commander

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 am

Do try to finish this peacefully, after the meeting with the Trilat leaders I think i owe my Horned Dog Quadruple overtime times 10. I listened in and part of me wanted to commit suicide to end the pain of their idiocy.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:53 pm

***SENT TO HIVE QUEEN AR'YAY ONLY***

Hive Queen Ar'yay, Twain would like to me to let you know that he appreciates the role that your man played in hopefully heading off any hostilities. He also wants me to pass on his sympathies for the loss of so many of your Hive to the fungus. The TNI crew and Twain in particular have been wondering why you have not used the Frost Generator codes we supplied the Iron Republic with more than two months ago? As per our contract with the IR we were sworn to secrecy about the project but since TNI is no longer an IRLC the contract is null. If you want we can supply you with the codes which hopefully still work.

Joanni
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:04 pm

***SENT TO JOANNI ONLY***

The Iron Republic has neglected to provide me with the frost generator codes, nor did they even tell me that they possessed a counter to the Frost Generators. I would be delighted if you could provide me with a counter for those most hated devices.

We thank you for your sympathies, many fell victim to the fungus.

We remember our friends, we will not sit idle while though who have aided us remain in danger.

We thank you for your friendship and hope to continue our good relations.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraNovaIndustries Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Hive Queen and Gentlemen,

We have confirmation from Twain that he has done what we feared he would. He has apparantly turned the wreckage of our shuttle into some sort of improvised bomb. Hive Queen Ar'yay, we recommend that you move your people off of the island immediately as a part of Twain's bomb is approximately 300kg of 'foam and we have no idea what it will do. Also, is it possible for your people to wash away whatever is left on the island after the blast? Twain seems overly concerned about TNI proprietary technology falling into the wrong hands.

Many thanks,
Joanni Monroke

***directed to Hive Queen Ar'yay only***

***DATABURST*** this should help you in future endeavors

(OOC - Joanni has passed on to the Ar'yay the fruits of TNI's reverse engineering project)
TerraNovaIndustries
TerraNovaIndustries

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar'yayhivequeen Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Hmm, very well, I shall instruct my people to leave the island. Inspector Noorish will inform the Kasanthian forces that they are leaving while the rest of the people get back into the freighter and withdraw.
After the ship is clear the Quall shall send in a series of lava waves to cleanse the island leaving it pure and clean.

***directed to Joanni Monroke only***

We thank you Miss Monroke, we are grateful for everything you and your company has done. If you never need any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to ask. We have a plan to use the information you have given us, we thank you.

Ar'yayhivequeen

Character sheet
Army Morale:
Current Research:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down